Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846530 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 2:19pm On May 10, 2023
Pls I have an issue with my mum applying for my kids passport in Nigeria. They said one parent must be present before they can be captured. None of us can travel as we have a baby here and we are both working. I called them at Abuja and they said that its the rule for one of the parents to be present. I requested for video calls for the verifications etc but the guy at Abuja said its to the discretion of the PCO in charge. Pls how do I go about this? Has Anyone encountered this? Pls if you know any PCO that can assist us, kindly msg me.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sugher(f): 3:14pm On May 10, 2023
Hello @MsLane @Bukonlami and @Threeo any updates yet?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:53pm On May 10, 2023
Wisdom7400:
Pls I have an issue with my mum applying for my kids passport in Nigeria. They said one parent must be present before they can be captured. None of us can travel as we have a baby here and we are both working. I called them at Abuja and they said that its the rule for one of the parents to be present. I requested for video calls for the verifications etc but the guy at Abuja said its to the discretion of the PCO in charge. Pls how do I go about this? Has Anyone encountered this? Pls if you know any PCO that can assist us, kindly msg me.

U no give your mum extra pounds to bypass protocol?? Dey play....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 4:19pm On May 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

U no give your mum extra pounds to bypass protocol?? Dey play....
Na PCO wey go collect the pounds I dey find. The one she met no gree
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 7:29pm On May 10, 2023
Nwokiwu90:
thanks lolz na to know if there is something wrong with my application BP wan catch me 😁😁😁😁

YouKay dey on Sadaqa, no shaking; their delays na shakara.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Threeo: 10:13pm On May 10, 2023
I still dey refresh my mailbox every hour. No update yet😀

Sugher:
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Macmac222: 10:21pm On May 10, 2023
Please house, I am in the uk as health worker on tier 2 and I want to apply for settlement and dependants visa for my wife and kids and I don't know if anyone have link here please kindly post it. Thank you

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 10:29pm On May 10, 2023
Macmac222:
Please house, I am in the uk as health worker on tier 2[b][/b] and I want to apply for settlement and dependants visa for my wife and kids and I don't know if anyone have link here please kindly post it. Thank you

How long have you been in the UK?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2023
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

YouKay dey on Sadaqa, no shaking; their delays na shakara.
but ehh shey person don experience such before because skilled working visa no too Dey delay like dis
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 7:28am On May 11, 2023
Macmac222:
Please house, I am in the uk as health worker on tier 2 and I want to apply for settlement and dependants visa for my wife and kids and I don't know if anyone have link here please kindly post it. Thank you

https://www.gov.uk/indefinite-leave-to-remain-tier-2-t2-skilled-worker-visa/apply
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RetiredAdult: 7:42am On May 11, 2023
Good morning house, please how much is TB Test for kids?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sugher(f): 8:05am On May 11, 2023
Ok
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Macmac222: 8:33am On May 11, 2023
Inhave been on tier 2 for here about two months plus now. I just need the link for settlement and dependants on the uk visa application site

How long have you been in the UK?[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2023
Threeo:
I still dey refresh my mailbox every hour. No update yet😀

abeg when una do biometrics
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ThatCEO: 10:25am On May 11, 2023
Good day house, I beg o, which of the IELTS does one register for?

My sister wants to go for care job in UK.

Also please, what is the required IELTS score for UK care job?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oggg: 10:31am On May 11, 2023
Macmac222:
pls dnt go and apply for ILR if you are not qualified as I can see thats the link someone gave to you. How long have u been on tier 2 tht you are talking about settlement and dependents visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Oggg: 10:33am On May 11, 2023
Macmac222:
Inhave been on tier 2 for here about two months plus now. I just need the link for settlement and dependants on the uk visa application site

How long have you been in the UK?
oga your application for someone that has been there for 2 months is not settlement and dependents ejor!!
Pls know your visa type
Wife
https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/live-in-crown-dependency/pbs_dependant_partner_out_uk?uid=cf1f233f-d9dc-49d9-88a7-b9417e0dcf8d&cookiesPreferencesURL=https%3A%2F%2Fapply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk%2Fdashboard%2Fcookies&cookiesPolicyDomain=apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk&showBanner=true
Children
https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/live-in-crown-dependency/pbs_dependant_child_out_uk?uid=ce95244c-18d1-416f-b121-62c967f4a1b9&cookiesPreferencesURL=https%3A%2F%2Fapply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk%2Fdashboard%2Fcookies&cookiesPolicyDomain=apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk&showBanner=true

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2023
This is the second mail am getting after I sent the paid mail to UKVI Plss can anyone tell me what it explains thanks

1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Torpedo23: 2:29pm On May 11, 2023
ThatCEO:
Good day house, I beg o, which of the IELTS does one register for?

My sister wants to go for care job in UK.

Also please, what is the required IELTS score for UK care job?

UKVI IELTS, General Training.

BAND score : 4 in all components and 4 in average.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MsLane: 4:04pm On May 11, 2023
Hiya,

Thanks for checking.

None yet oh.

I have been reading people's gbasbos from UKVI, never knew i'd experience it.

Sugher:
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MsLane: 4:06pm On May 11, 2023
Team April 17 oh!!!

Lol

Sugher:

Same here, I sent a paid mail yesterday morning and the reply was that a decision has been made, even though I don’t know what that means because from then till now no mail and still at Dmc on the tracking site. But the response did put my mind at rest sha. I will suggest you send a paid mail too

Ps: Team April 17 biometrics
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ThatCEO: 4:21pm On May 11, 2023
Torpedo23:

UKVI IELTS, General Training.

BAND score : 4 in all components and 4 in average.

Thanks a lot.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Opaslim24789: 4:24pm On May 11, 2023
Pls how much days will take to get visa after mailing requested additional documents?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Torpedo23: 4:28pm On May 11, 2023
ThatCEO:

Thanks a lot.
You're welcome.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2023
Nwokiwu90:
but ehh shey person don experience such before because skilled working visa no too Dey delay like dis

Summer Rush may be the cause.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Olaide1295: 6:24pm On May 11, 2023
MsLane:
Team April 17 oh!!!

Lol

April 4 biometrics…no response yet.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Threeo: 6:53pm On May 11, 2023
I did my biometrics on 20th Sha. Please how is the paid mail sent? It's still showing DMC when
I track it.

Sugher:

Same here, I sent a paid mail yesterday morning and the reply was that a decision has been made, even though I don’t know what that means because from then till now no mail and still at Dmc on the tracking site. But the response did put my mind at rest sha. I will suggest you send a paid mail too

Ps: Team April 17 biometrics
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Threeo: 6:56pm On May 11, 2023
Team 20th

Nwokiwu90:
abeg when una do biometrics
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gracey2222: 7:05pm On May 11, 2023
May God help us oo
E don tay wey I see visa alert for this page oo
Father lord,,, grant us our heart desires ooo

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Torpedo23: 8:19pm On May 11, 2023
Gracey2222:
May God help us oo
E don tay wey I see visa alert for this page oo
Father lord,,, grant us our heart desires ooo

E don tey ke!
Myella brought us some great visa news on May 5. And my boy gigfx made his own testimony a day later. So Oga, na so 5 days ago tey for your eye?

God dey for all of us!

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: ismailtaiwo2000 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.