Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (853889 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 6:53am On May 17, 2023
MsLane:
Okay.

They've responded that mine has been escalated.

that’s the first mail u will get then the second one is dat ur application has gotten to d consideration stage
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by FaithyO: 11:17am On May 17, 2023
Goodmorning all, I just tracked my application and its been moved to VAC.

God abegeth thee... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MsLane: 11:48am On May 17, 2023
All the very best.

FaithyO:

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mikkyyeanks: 2:39pm On May 17, 2023
oak202:

Amen

Amen
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2023
FaithyO:

congrats in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sugher(f): 3:46pm On May 17, 2023
God o! What is happening? I sent a paid mail last week Wednesday and was told a decision has been made. Up till now I haven’t gotten any mail. I refresh my mailbox every minute. I Check every folder including spam and trash sef. I tracked it ,still at DMC.
I hear others saying once a decision has been made you get your collection mail the next day or in two days. Please I need words of motivation as I Dey 😞

Biometric date was April 17
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Threeo: 6:13pm On May 17, 2023
Congratulations to you and your family.

[1quote author=Prettychidor post=123180769]Visa Alert!!!

Dependant visa for 4 children and spouse. MA has been in the UK since November last year

Biometric 3rd May for spouse and 2 children
Biometric 5th May for The remaining 2 children
Mail from TLS to pick up travel documents 16th May
Passport pick up from TLS VI 16th May

Spouse list of documents submitted

MA COS(maintenance was tick but we still provided proof of fund)
MA BRP (scanned copy front and back)
MA vignette page( scanned copy)
Police report
TB
White marriage and court marriage certificates
Wedding invitation and pictures both white and traditional
Family pictures with the kids and extended family
Employment letter

For the children

Birth certificate
MA BRP( scanned copy front and back)
MA Vignette (scanned copy)
TB
Employment letter
Cos
Proof of fund
Letter of consent signed by both parents and also stating that there is an accommodation waiting for them on arrival
Letter stating spouse will sponsorship the children financial
Birthday picture both the ones taken in school and at home
Proof of fund

It's been God all the way. I will finally be united with my family. Please don't give up. we wil all smile by Gods grace. Shalom.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gracey2222: 7:28pm On May 17, 2023
Threeo:
Congratulations to you and your family.

[1quote author=Prettychidor post=123180769]Visa Alert!!!

Dependant visa for 4 children and spouse. MA has been in the UK since November last year

Biometric 3rd May for spouse and 2 children
Biometric 5th May for The remaining 2 children
Mail from TLS to pick up travel documents 16th May
Passport pick up from TLS VI 16th May

Spouse list of documents submitted

MA COS(maintenance was tick but we still provided proof of fund)
MA BRP (scanned copy front and back)
MA vignette page( scanned copy)
Police report
TB
White marriage and court marriage certificates
Wedding invitation and pictures both white and traditional
Family pictures with the kids and extended family
Employment letter

For the children

Birth certificate
MA BRP( scanned copy front and back)
MA Vignette (scanned copy)
TB
Employment letter
Cos
Proof of fund
Letter of consent signed by both parents and also stating that there is an accommodation waiting for them on arrival
Letter stating spouse will sponsorship the children financial
Birthday picture both the ones taken in school and at home
Proof of fund

It's been God all the way. I will finally be united with my family. Please don't give up. we wil all smile by Gods grace. Shalom.

Big congratulations πŸ₯³
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gracey2222: 7:34pm On May 17, 2023
FaithyO:

Chillas
Goodnews is on the way
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Benny4ramesis: 8:26pm On May 17, 2023
Hello house,
I did my Biometric on the 8th, (Health and Care Worker Visa), then yesterday (16th) they sent an NSF mail requesting for IELTS certificate which I promptly scanned and sent immediately.
No response yet.
I hope all is well. I had already sent the IELTS certificate during the application stage
Any ideas? Advice? Suggestions?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2023
Benny4ramesis:
Hello house,
I did my Biometric on the 8th, (Health and Care Worker Visa), then yesterday (16th) they sent an NSF mail requesting for IELTS certificate which I promptly scanned and sent immediately.
No response yet.
I hope all is well. I had already sent the IELTS certificate during the application stage
Any ideas? Advice? Suggestions?
the you upload ur IELT as a PDF file cos if not that’s why they requesting for u to send it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eky29: 10:34pm On May 17, 2023
Good evening bro, please which link did you use to send the paid email because the link I have is not going through. Please I need an answer my application and passport is with UK Embassy since September 2022. Is very frustrating.
Thank you, I shall await your reply.

MsLane:
I sent a paid mail. I guess they are now only just reviewing my application since April 17th.

Please send one if your application is delayed.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eky29: 10:52pm On May 17, 2023
Good evening bro/sis
Kindly forward the link you used for paid mail to me, the one I got from someone is giving me error message. I did biometric at TLS VI since September 2022 from then till nothing. I have done several paid calls they keep telling me Awaiting Decision. Is already 8 months I did biometric, I don’t sleep at night anymore. Please help me with the link.
Thank you.

Nwokiwu90:
that’s the first mail u will get then the second one is dat ur application has gotten to d consideration stage
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MrDelima(m): 6:17am On May 18, 2023
Hope it's IELTS UKVI GENERAL
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by olurufi(m): 7:41am On May 18, 2023
Pls, I was told palm oil is not allowed to travel with to UK. Why would they refused to allow ppl travel with palm oil and how can one beat the immigration?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pakirisuitesphc(m): 7:46am On May 18, 2023
You are allowed to bring palm oil. Check the list below for what you can bring in.
You can bring the following into Great Britain from any country without any restrictions:

bread, but not sandwiches filled with meat or dairy products
cakes without fresh cream
biscuits
chocolate and confectionery, but not those made with a lot of unprocessed dairy ingredients
pasta and noodles, but not if mixed or filled with meat or meat products
packaged soup, stocks and flavourings
processed and packaged plant products, such as packaged salads and frozen plant material
food supplements containing small amounts of an animal product, such as fish oil capsules

olurufi:
Pls, I was told palm oil is not allowed to travel with to UK. Why would they refused to allow ppl travel with palm oil and how can one beat the immigration?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Thegamingorca(m): 7:47am On May 18, 2023
olurufi:

Ha ah! Why won't dey? Is it your plane?

It's the plane you are boarding that will seize it. You want to put yourself and other passengers on board at risk, because of your stubbornness?

Better know how you will transfer it by DHL grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pakirisuitesphc(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2023
How can palm oil put other at risk?, is it flammable or toxic. You better get information from the right sources before misleading others. You can check the list of prohibited items from uk government and airline websites. Palm oil is a plant product, all you need is to be packaged very well.
Thegamingorca:

Ha ah! Why won't dey? Is it your plane?

It's the plane you are boarding that will seize it. You want to put yourself and other passengers on board at risk, because of your stubbornness?

Better know how you will transfer it by DHL grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Thegamingorca(m): 8:09am On May 18, 2023
pakirisuitesphc:
How can palm oil put other at risk?, is it flammable or toxic. You better get information from the right sources before misleading others. You can check the list of prohibited items from uk government and airline websites. Palm oil is a plant product, all you need is to be packaged very well.

I said the airlines regard it a hazard. There is a reason dey say pressurised or inflammable liquids on board should not exceed a certain number of mls. Look it up. grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 8:37am On May 18, 2023
Eky29:
Good evening bro/sis
Kindly forward the link you used for paid mail to me, the one I got from someone is giving me error message. I did biometric at TLS VI since September 2022 from then till nothing. I have done several paid calls they keep telling me Awaiting Decision. Is already 8 months I did biometric, I don’t sleep at night anymore. Please help me with the link.
Thank you.

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by FaithyO: 8:53am On May 18, 2023
Yeshua!!! Hamashiach!!!!!

Visa Alert:
Visa type: Work visa- main applicant and 4 dependents
Biometrics: 2nd may 2023- Tls Ikeja
Moved to Vac: 17th May 2023
Collection mail: 17th May 2023
Brp mail received : 18th May 2023

Documents submitted for MA-
Passport
Cos
Tb
Police clearance
Care certificates from florence
Ecctis
Reference letter from previous care employer on Nigeria
Offer letter from employer
Marriage certificate and newspaper
Bank statement ( maintenance was ticked but i still submitted)

Dependents:
Police clearance for spouse
Birth certificates for kids
School result
Passports
Tb tests

God is the greatest!!!
Everyone here waiting on God for THAT MAIL, God will show up for you in Jesus Name.

Thank you everyone for the support.

10 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MsLane: 8:54am On May 18, 2023
I'm really sorry you are going through this.

I can't imagine how you feel.

Use this link: https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/Home

And I wish you all the very best.

Eky29:
Good evening bro, please which link did you use to send the paid email because the link I have is not going through. Please I need an answer my application and passport is with UK Embassy since September 2022. Is very frustrating.
Thank you, I shall await your reply.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pakirisuitesphc(m): 9:09am On May 18, 2023
List of hazardous materials: Explosives, Fireworks, and Ammunition β€’ Gases and Aerosols β€’ Flammable Liquids and Solids β€’ Oxidizers and Organic Peroxides β€’ Toxic and Infectious Materials β€’ Radioactive Materials β€’ Corrosives β€’ And many other articles such as lithium batteries,
Palm oil is not hazardous but don't carry it in your hand luggage.

Thegamingorca:

I said the airlines regard it a hazard. There is a reason dey say pressurised or inflammable liquids on board should not exceed a certain number of mls. Look it up. grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Torpedo23: 9:11am On May 18, 2023
Nwokiwu90:
the you upload ur IELT as a PDF file cos if not that’s why they requesting for u to send it again

Keep the faith brother.
Please how do you track your visa application?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Torpedo23: 9:12am On May 18, 2023
FaithyO:

Visa Alert:

Passport
Cos
Tb
Police clearance
Ecctis

Dependents:
School result
Passports
Tb tests

God is the greatest!!!
Everyone here waiting on God for THAT MAIL, God will show up for you in Jesus Name.

Big congratulations o.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gracey2222: 9:45am On May 18, 2023
FaithyO:

Visa Alert:

Passport
Cos
Tb
Police clearance
Ecctis

Dependents:
School result
Passports
Tb tests

God is the greatest!!!

Congratulations
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2023
Torpedo23:

Keep the faith brother.
Please how do you track your visa application?
go to TLScontact website

1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 10:21am On May 18, 2023
[quote author=pakirisuitesphc post=123206382]You are allowed to bring palm oil. Check the list below for what you can bring in.
You can bring the following into Great Britain from any country without any restrictions:

bread, but not sandwiches filled with meat or dairy products
cakes without fresh cream
biscuits
chocolate and conf

Technically Palmoil is not banned from entering the UK

But most airlines don't allow u bring palmoil or even Honey or Groundnutoil

Prolly u can cargo eet or u can be very lucky to lift it

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SouthSultan(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2023
Hello guys, a friend did tb x-ray before leaving for the UK through the skilled workers route.

He's not started work yet cuz he had to run another tb blood test, please should he be weary? He's been waiting and the result seem to be taking forever. Anyone with this experience?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Torpedo23: 11:01am On May 18, 2023
Nwokiwu90:
go to TLScontact website
Thanks alot.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nwokiwu90(m): 11:09am On May 18, 2023
Torpedo23:

Thanks alot.
you welcome who knows they might tell u that ur visa don come out since and you no know
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SouthSultan(m): 11:40am On May 18, 2023
SouthSultan:
Hello guys, a friend did tb x-ray before leaving for the UK through the skilled workers route.

He's not started work yet cuz he had to run another tb blood test, please should he be weary? He's been waiting and the result seem to be taking forever. Anyone with this experience?

Someone should please respond to this, I just want to help calm his nerves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.