Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846599 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justwise(m): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
jagbasneh:

Nobody encourage people paying for COS, everyone knew isn't legal but i can bet it with u if u're in naija right now and u fill the heat people are going 2ru now, my brother u will pay for COS

That is exactly what many of you here are doing. dupyshoo is right.

The same Nigerians intentionally committing crime by paying for COS are the same people who will run to TV stations to cry when the heat is on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by emelueobi(f): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
It is well. The long wait is not worth it[quote author=Fiendishly post=125522335]

Congratulations, if only I knew , even if they wanted 1500£ for priority I would have paid
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by America001: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
Greetings all, my brother who's a Masters student in the UK needs an advice and I believe I can get help here.

He's due to graduate by January, classwork actually ends September 18th.

Can he still apply for a dependent visa for his wife?

He got married 3 months ago

Our main concern is giving the fact that his student visa is less than 5 months to expire

Also if it's possible, how many months proof of funds is he required to present?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Regex: 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
justwise:

The same Nigerians intentionally committing crime by paying for COS are the same people who will run to TV stations to cry when the heat is on.

Na true you talk. I want make UK bar Nigerians from coming in. It's irritating when over millions that comprises of different race and countries come to UK every year but only a particular country is complaining, running to Internet and TV station to complain as well. It says a lot about us. In general, we are lazy.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Franzee(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mofolam:

At least urs is August. Us that we have been waiting since June nko? We should jump inside sockaway?

What are the documents u submitted...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eniboi(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
For those who have successfully arrived in the UK, pls kindly share your point of entry experience to help others prepare before hand. Like what questions was asked, documents required, etc.

Thanks and God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chudycharles: 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
jowhyte:
As per ECO email Individual account either in MA or partner name was requested but decided to send joint bank account as it was handy.

Thanks so much..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Olivia101: 5:15am On Sep 03, 2023
Hi everyone. Please I need an advice from anyone that can help.

I have been in the UK since the beginning of this year on the health and care visa. I applied for my family to come over as dependents in April. Biometrics was done in May, 2023. The application was taking too long . I've done several paid calls and emails and they keep saying it's under consideration not knowing that my sponsors have issues. Unfortunately, my sponsors license was taken off them last week.

Please, what should I do at this moment? I've managed to get another sponsor, it's 5 years visa but the application of my dependants in the home office is 3 years. Is it going to be a problem when I update my visa?

Should they withdraw and reapply or we should wait till after I update my visa? I forgot to mention, one of my kids have been granted visa since July,just waiting for the rest. Please my people edakun, who has been in the situation? It's really complicated.

Please help me 😭
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justwise(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2023
Regex:

Na true you talk. I want make UK bar Nigerians from coming in. It's irritating when over millions that comprises of different race and countries come to UK every year but only a particular country is complaining, running to Internet and TV station to complain as well. It says a lot about us. In general, we are lazy.

Bunch of confused individuals, Nigeria is hard but you have £10,000 to buy COS with no job available, get to the UK to start organising pity party, using food bank meant for people with genuine need.

They will attack anybody that speaks out but still get scammed by those dubious agents. Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Allschoolsinfo: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2023
I got this message from NARI/ECCTIS,

Hello,

Thank you for your application. In order to proceed, we require a letter from the awarding institution to confirm that the degree was taught entirely in English.

This letter should be produced by the central records office / registry of the university. We will not accept the format you have currently provided.

Kind regards,
The Evaluations Team

please what does it mean? The English proficiency letter I submitted was written by a lecturer, can it be because of that?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2023
ubby26:
Lol, my brother you have been scammed. No legit company ask for any payment before employment. Giselle has told you.
You have been scammed!!!

You say wetin

I love this scam

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2023
Funny experience at the POE yesterday at Heathrow..

The officer even checked the Organization website and was asking me what they do...

Thank God I landed safely, will surely update the POE questions soon

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dandicker: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2023
GoodMorning house, please I did my biometric on the 31st of July, Temporary work visa (creative work) then I was invited for interview on the 23rd of August. After the interview I haven't hear from UKVI, my application is still on DMC. Please is it advisable to call them now what do you think please. @ AdvanceDNA please help out....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eniboi(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2023
Datakey:

The officer even checked the Organization website and was asking me what they do...

Congratulations 🎉 , we will be expecting the POE questions Soon.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by abolade4uall: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2023
Datakey:

Seems the POE at Heathrow is a bit tough...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kicktaker(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2023
Allschoolsinfo:

please what does it mean? The English proficiency letter I submitted was written by a lecturer, can it be because of that?

The English proficiency you were supposed to provide is normally issued from the office of the registrar and not just a written letter from a random lecturer...Do the needful
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Drgreen2021(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2023
Allschoolsinfo:

It has to be from the VC or Registrar. Well signed and stamped with school letterhead paper.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zahra29: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2023
justwise:

Bunch of confused individuals, Nigeria is hard but you have £10,000 to buy COS with no job available, get to the UK to start organising pity party, using food bank meant for people with genuine need.

They will attack anybody that speaks out but still get scammed by those dubious agents. Nonsense!

💯

Nigerians don't like hearing the truth.

And then when trouble lands, they claim innocent victim status and blame the UK govt, home office, care employers, (anyone but themselves) when they had been forewarned of the risks.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Allschoolsinfo: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2023
Kicktaker:

The English proficiency you were supposed to provide is normally issued from the office of the registrar and not just a written letter from a random lecturer...Do the needful

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Allschoolsinfo: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2023
Drgreen2021:

It has to be from the VC or Registrar. Well signed and stamped with school letterhead paper.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lisa001: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
Visa Alert!!
Skilled worker
Biometrics:10th of Aug
Transferred to DMC next day then received NSF email exactly 15 Working days...Dependent received (hubby)received another NSF few days after
I got an email From TLS and also BRP mail which states Approval

What God cannot do does not exist
Good news and testimonies awaits you
Dont relent

6 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kicktaker(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lisa001:
Visa Alert!!
Skilled worker
Transferred to DMC next day then received NSF email exactly 15 Working days...Dependent received (hubby)received another NSF few days after

Dont relent

Congratulations 🎉

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by R0LL0N(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hi guys please I need advise

My cos start date is 6 of September 2023, employer give go ahead to apply for visa, my fear is visa application is requesting for Travel date and no possibility of making it to uk on the 6th. Can I put any date above 6 of September as travel date.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Adebayoh20: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lisa001:
Visa Alert!!
Skilled worker

Dont relent
Lisa was it an empty NSF. And did u sent any mail. Or u just wait and got the approval
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Franzee(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lisa001:
Visa Alert!!
Skilled worker

Dont relent

Congrats dear, so u received yours on 31 Aug...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by amehrada: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
Visa alert!!!

Type: Dependant Partner
Application date: 5th August
Biometric date: 15th August
TLS: Ikeja, Lagos - Standard
BRP mail: 3rd September (Decision made 30th August)
No NSF

Application still dey DMC sha when I track on TLS website.

Documents submitted
1. Marriage certificate (3 months old)
2. Photos; casual, intro, trad and registry.
3. Whatsapp call logs (7 months duration)
4. Whatsapp chat (1 year duration)
5. TB certificate
6. Police character certificate
7. Bio data of my passport
8. My wife’s bio data page
9. My wife’s BRP
10. My wife’s certificate of employment
11. My application form

In my wife’s CoS, maintenance was ticked and there was a sponsor’s note that said maintenance is only being certified for sponsored migrant which I thought meant I have to provide proof of funds during my own application. But I didn’t cause my wife told me that her older colleagues got the same CoS and that their partners applied without pof and they got their visas.

6 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lisa001: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
Adebayoh20:

Lisa was it an empty NSF. And did u sent any mail. Or u just wait and got the approval

I received NSF email once exactly 15 working days after bio and got the approval 1st sept

Though my dependent got the NSF mail twice and asked to provide additional documents...i didnt send any email to them

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
justwise:

Nobody is saying is wrong but if u're in Nigeria now u will go extra miles to get COS, Nigeria of today is different to Nigeria u know before coming to UK

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justwise(m): 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
jagbasneh:

Nobody is saying is wrong but if u're in Nigeria now u will go extra miles to get COS, Nigeria of today is different to Nigeria u know before coming to UK

Yes everything legally paying for COS is not included.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justwise(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Zahra29:

💯

Nigerians don't like hearing the truth.

And then when trouble lands, they claim innocent victim status and blame the UK govt, home office, care employers, (anyone but themselves) when they had been forewarned of the risks.

If you paid for COS then you are not a victim when your ''employer'' failed to give you a shift or support, you are just another criminal.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Some people go get high blood pressure ontop this selling of CoS matter.

We have heard!!! Next!!!

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Colmek25: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Which additional documents was your dependent asked to provide? Can you please list the documents submitted as main applicant and also your dependent? Thanks
Lisa001:

I received NSF email once exactly 15 working days after bio and got the approval 1st sept

Though my dependent got the NSF mail twice and asked to provide additional documents...i didnt send any email to them

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: chubbyman(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.