Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846337 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RindeFoods: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ok, He/She will get a mail for proof of dispora status,then fingerprint. If in haste let him message secretariat@possap.gov.ng
iyatrustee:

Yes.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by iyatrustee(f): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
RindeFoods:
Ok, He/She will get a mail for proof of dispora status,then fingerprint. If in haste let him message secretariat@possap.gov.ng

Thank you, will proceed to make payment now.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RindeFoods: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
Thank me with the 70k balance πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜€

It's my pleasure!!!
iyatrustee:

Thank you, will proceed to make payment now.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by iyatrustee(f): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
RindeFoods:
Thank me with the 70k balance πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜€

It's my pleasure!!!

The olopa wan chop 70k just like that! cheesy he no even use church mind say na 30k him go chop
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RindeFoods: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
Truly,that's their package price, I got angry with my contact person when she said price has increased or I come over to alagbon for biometric. Lo, I did it myself online with just 30k, she call me die that dayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€
iyatrustee:

The olopa wan chop 70k just like that! cheesy he no even use church mind say na 30k him go chop
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by iyatrustee(f): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
RindeFoods:
Truly,that's their package price, I got angry with my contact person when she said price has increased or I come over to alagbon for biometric. Lo, I did it myself online with just 30k, she call me die that dayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€

This one sef don dey use call pursue us since morning! I'm afraid of the impending heartbreak on his behalf if he know say nothing for am grin

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiendishly: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
RindeFoods:
5months? You try.. was the mail like; Your travel documents ....?

Yes 5 months , men it’s not easy atall
It just says my travel documents ready for collection
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
Opeolami:
My POE experience at Heathrow on Sunday.

Immigration: Good afternoon

Me: how are you doing?

Immigration: good and you?

Me: I'm okay.

Immigration: your passport please?

Me: have it

Werey.
Immigration: you have a skilled visa, can I have your cos and offer letter ( I printed it out)
I gave her a copy.

She checked on her system and typing some stuff

Immigration: do you know what you are here for

Me: Yes of course

Immigration: can you explain your daily routine.
Which I did.

Immigration: can you tell me where you are going to work.
Me: gave here the address.

Immigration: How many hours are you going to work every week

I forgot the hour on my CoS
Me: 36hours a week against 40hours.

Immigration: How much will the pay you and how

Me: xx.xx per hour, I will receive payment monthly

Immigration: Are you married?
Werey

Me: Yes of course.

Immigration: What's your plan for your family

Me: When I am fully settled down probably in the next few months they will join me.

Immigration: Where are going to stay.

Me: I gave her another paper with the address of my accommodation.

Werey step out of her cubicle and meet the black guy by her side gave her the paper whisper something, then the guy came to me.

Black immigration guy: Why are you just coming to UK in November when your start date is October.

Me: My application approval was delayed, I got my visa 3rd of November.

Black immigration guy: when did you do your biometric

Me: 15th September

Black immigration guy: how long will stay at this accommodation and how much are you paying them

Me: We have no agreement in that regard.

Black immigration guy: how much do you have with you because where you are going is very far from here.

Werey, it was written in the document he holds that a staff will be on ground to pick me.

Me: I don't have any money with me because the employer already sent someone to pick me up.

Black immigration guy to the Immigration white lady, is fine, I think that's okay.

Werey. Now said please, have your document. Got it stamped and said welcome to London.

Na so I vex, I no answer her.

NHS job holders no de get these kin queries...na wa

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Opeolami(m): 12:44am On Nov 30, 2023
NezzyMike:

NHS job holders no de get these kin queries...na wa

Well, it is their cup of tea. Just be smart.....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jeff0983: 7:08am On Nov 30, 2023
Please guys has Turkish airlines started requesting for transit visa when using their airline from Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ to UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§? because see what I’m seeing for 2:40 minutes layover flight ✈️,

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by NezzyMike: 7:59am On Nov 30, 2023
Opeolami:

Well, it is their cup of tea. Just be smart.....

I'm already smart, I didn't experience such questions sha. That's why I said it depends on the sponsor.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Opeolami(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2023
NezzyMike:

I'm already smart, I didn't experienced such questions sha. That's why I said it depends on the sponsor.

I'm not referring to you. I'm generalized it, what ever situation you found yourself at PoE be SMART
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2023
RindeFoods:
No, But it won't be bad you go with it
Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiendishly: 11:52am On Nov 30, 2023
VISA ALERT AFTER 5 LONG MONTHS!

Biometrics - 13th of June
NSF-18th of June
Interview - July 4
2 paid calls
One paid email
Standard application , no priority
Thanks to everyone

I almost lost hope
So hang in there if you are still waiting

6 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RindeFoods: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
It's well, Do you mind trying Royal Air .They have fair price but don't know about their service?
Jeff0983:
Please guys has Turkish airlines started requesting for transit visa when using their airline from Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ to UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§? because see what I’m seeing for 2:40 minutes layover flight ✈️,
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Phenmeson(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2023
iyatrustee:
Please, what happens after paying for police clearance online? Is there any biometrics to be done? The person is in the UK already.

If you pay online, it hardly get processed as you will require to do a biometric.
I have family members who I applied for,it took over a month without no progress.
Until we roja a staff, download the biometric form and thumb printed.
Less than 72hrs, the certificate was produced online.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by omoguess: 9:11am On Dec 01, 2023
Please is there any way to confirm the authenticity of a COS, I was issued one but I just want to confirm if it's genuine
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Headward: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2023
omoguess:
Please is there any way to confirm the authenticity of a COS, I was issued one but I just want to confirm if it's genuine

Check the UK website, when you start with your application there is a place which would request you enter your COS details there you can confirm
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by metrotpu: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2023
Offer letter came in October 24 cos yet to be issued, please how long does it take to get cos? person don wait tire.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by omoguess: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2023
Headward:

Check the UK website, when you start with your application there is a place which would request you enter your COS details there you can confirm

I used my alternate email and tried this, I entered the company license number but it displayed "invalid license number", I informed the agent and he claimed that some sponsors do not write their complete licence number on the certificate to avoid abuse. He insisted he will get the complete number from the sponsor when he starts the visa application process.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Headward: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
omoguess:

I used my alternate email and tried this, I entered the company license number but it displayed "invalid license number", I informed the agent and he claimed that some sponsors do not write their complete licence number on the certificate to avoid abuse. He insisted he will get the complete number from the sponsor when he starts the visa application process.

The experts here can attend to you from here tho. What Ik is when you enter the COS Numbers it tells you the authenticity

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RindeFoods: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
This is not absolutely true please, I did it thrice online and got the certificate within 24hrs this year. Perhaps, something went wrong and you never bother to write them.
Thanks
Phenmeson:

If you pay online, it hardly get processed as you will require to do a biometric.
I have family members who I applied for,it took over a month without no progress.
Until we roja a staff, download the biometric form and thumb printed.
Less than 72hrs, the certificate was produced online.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Phenmeson(m): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
RindeFoods:
This is not absolutely true please, I did it thrice online and got the certificate within 24hrs this year. Perhaps, something went wrong and you never bother to write them.
Thanks

Do you mean you did the fingerprint in Nigeria and get the certificate online or you apply for the Diaspora police certificate online with #30k and Nd received the certificate online?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by alakara(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Biggyman11:
Hello Guys,
Please i have a question, I got married in June this year. But my wife has already done her international passport on her father's name since last 2 years right before we got married. Does this mean she needs to do another passport that carries my surname before we apply or we can use our passports with our different surnames? because we are submitting our application next year March. Please advice .
The ball is in your court. Do any of the above.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peniel13(f): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
Biggyman11:
Hello Guys,
Please i have a question, I got married in June this year. But my wife has already done her international passport on her father's name since last 2 years right before we got married. Does this mean she needs to do another passport that carries my surname before we apply or we can use our passports with our different surnames? because we are submitting our application next year March. Please advice .

There is no problem if her passport is still in her maiden name. That was also my case we both got our visas. Just back it up with marriage cert and other relevant documents showing u are genuinely married.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by iyatrustee(f): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
Phenmeson:

Do you mean you did the fingerprint in Nigeria and get the certificate online or you apply for the Diaspora police certificate online with #30k and Nd received the certificate online?

I applied for the diaspora cert and have been sent the biometrics form to fingerprint and scan back through email. Seems the system is working!!

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Phenmeson(m): 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
iyatrustee:

I applied for the diaspora cert and have been sent the biometrics form to fingerprint and scan back through email. Seems the system is working!!

Wow that's awesome.
It makes it easier for Diaspora people to apply.
Instead of paying extra roja to officer's just inorder to process it. 9ja s moving forward πŸ’ƒ
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RindeFoods: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Thanks for being a witness 😁😍😁
iyatrustee:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by metrotpu: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
how can i apply please.

I applied for the diaspora cert and have been sent the biometrics form to fingerprint and scan back through email. Seems the system is working!![/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Samguine: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jeff0983:

Don't know about this. I booked a flight ticket on the Turkish Airlines website and didn't see this notice. I don't know why Wakanow has it. However, I am flying from Cotonou. I know someone who traveled last year from Abuja to London and didn't need any transit visa.

I suggest you contact Turkish Airlines.

Also, read somewhere that if you are not leaving the airport, you don't need a transit visa.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Rach622(f): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2023
Hello All,

For IELTS for health care visa, am I to select Ielts general training UKVI or academic UKVI?

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: Hoelujohn and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.