Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 (9380 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores Bay FC's First Ever Goal As They Beat Angel City 1-0 / Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria / AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 by adefitim(m): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2021
It pains me that the most organized club in Nigeria VANDREZZA FC no qualified.

1 Like

Re: Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 by Newton85: 8:13am On Sep 12, 2021
Lol, scoring six goals in order to have a superior goasl difference to Remo. clearly a fixed match. Stupid league.
Re: Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 by Newton85: 8:15am On Sep 12, 2021
hatakekakashi:

Nothing like home or away. The match was played in Enugu
Still a fixed match.
Re: Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 by abysirius(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Na the rivalry wey dey between their political leaders dem carry go play football. It is evident in the scoreline.
OrdinaryNigeria:
Water pass garri

Nigerian league no de try .

Shooting star first on the log beating ekiti United, second on the log by 6-0.

Not fair

1 Like

Re: Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 by PrinceK2123: 9:53am On Sep 12, 2021
Download the latest Hollywood and Korean films at natively.com.ng
it's a new site with little to no ads. Our app will soon be available at Google play store. The best part is that you can select the resolution of the film you want whether HD or normal quality
Re: Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 by ehinmowo: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
The location and currency matters, outside the top 5 leagues there is a diverse change in payment elsewhere. Asian and Arab may pay differently though but, in Nigeria 50M is good amount of money here.

If players are paid 200 M Venezuela bolivar in Venezuela vs N1M in Nigeria, forget exchange rate but, location and value in the area many will likely opt for Nigeria.

50m per league season is ok in Nigeria? I fear who no fear u o. Let's even assume they are not flying, how much do you think we take care of 35 people for a year moving across the country? And that is just a fraction of club expenses. Revenue from ticket is almost zero.
Re: Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 by porthouse7(f): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2021
tega192:
Ona dey pay ona players well because all ona dey craze for this naija
not d table.. A play off in Enugu
Re: Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 by Cousin9999: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2021
6? They just gave up. undecided
Re: Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 by Greatfullheart: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
hatakekakashi:
Up shooting stars cool
am proud of them. Am not yoruba by tribe but was born and breed in Ibadan so i'm happy for them.

2 Likes

Re: Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
ehinmowo:

50m per league season is ok in Nigeria? I fear who no fear u o. Let's even assume they are not flying, how much do you think we take care of 35 people for a year moving across the country? And that is just a fraction of club expenses. Revenue from ticket is almost zero.
Teams can make money elsewhere, 50M for league winners isn't much but, still acceptable based on the location and standard of living in this place. In Sweden, super cup winners get like N12M, earn more from sales, and even participation in group stages, players get paid around in good figures (swedish kronos). For example Malmo have earned more than N50 million for reaching this year group stage but, what is N50M in Europe for a team like Malmo?

I saw Liverpool vs Milan ticket worth about N30K+ (adult) How much is 30K worth in Nigeria for the average person is another thing to consider...
Re: Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 by Buffalo2(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
6-0 ko, 7-0 ni. Matche wey dem don fix tay tay
Re: Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 by seunlayi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
hannysur8:
We are the Oluyole warriors, the most supported football club in Nigeria, the first club to win a continental title for NIgeria….Up sooting, UP stars
my club during childhood. I remembered how i used to buy Evening Sketch Newspaper @10 kobo daily to get update on the early 80s. Who care about English soccer then?
Re: Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 by seunlayi(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Newton85:
Lol, scoring six goals in order to have a superior goasl difference to Remo. clearly a fixed match. Stupid league.
have you ever watched those guys playing? They don't play like our tired super Eagles, 3sc will keep you entertained for 90 mins +

1 Like

Re: Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 by seunlayi(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
THMT:
Congrats shooting stars and nice one from the governor.

Stationary stores at the bottom gave me chills.
Back in the days that club was big but now down at the table in a lower league, wonderful
what a nostalgic feeling. Very bitter rivary then
Re: Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 by THMT: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
seunlayi:
what a nostalgic feeling. Very bitter rivary then

God bless you brother, you can say that again. I wish one of our billionaires in Nigeria would invest in our legendary local clubs and just bring some good history back to the limelight, though I doubt this can ever happen based on the current corrupt system in NFA glass house.

Most of the people there must be fired except those genuinely committed to develop our football.
Re: Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 by seunlayi(m): 12:20am On Sep 13, 2021
THMT:

God bless you brother, you can say that again. I wish one of our billionaires in Nigeria would invest in our legendary local clubs and just bring some good history back to the limelight, though I doubt this can ever happen based on the current corrupt system in NFA glass house.

Most of the people there must be fired except those genuinely committed to develop our football.
their pockets matter more to them than the growth of the game in Nigeria. They can't trust local coach, they prefer foreign coach whereas is even foreign administrators that we even need. Ok NFA
Re: Shooting Stars Back In NPFL As They Beat Ekiti United 6 - 0 by seunlayi(m): 12:20am On Sep 13, 2021
THMT:

their pockets matter more to them than the growth of the game in Nigeria. They can't trust local coach, they prefer foreign coach whereas is even foreign administrators that we even need. Fk NFA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everton Sign Juventus Striker Moise Kean On 5 Year Deal / Asisat Oshoala's Goal Nominated For Champions League Goal Of The Week. / Bet And Win With Sure 2+odds...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.