Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) (1103 Views)

Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State / Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva / Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:07am On Sep 12, 2021
Governor Obiano's Narratives of Excellence Focus on Oil & Gas in Anambra State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvUHe64fDGg
Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by stephenonyx(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2021
I really commend Obiano on that he has really done well in those areas.
I just want to push for one major thing which is for him to revisit the roads in Anambra because they are in a state of Comatose. Potholes have taken over all the State roads and it's not a good avenue to drive industrialisation and investment.

, Kudos to you

3 Likes

Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by Ekpeitit(m): 8:00am On Sep 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Show us photos of your pipelines.
EWU BIAFRA.
Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by goatgoat093: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Ekpeitit:
grin grin grin grin
Show us photos of your pipelines.
EWU BIAFRA.
Akpan the house boy, this wonderful news of Anambra becoming an official oil producing state dey pepper you for body no be small grin grin grin, oya hanlele! it's Sunday morning, go and wash your Igbo ogas car angry, eh-hem! Lest I forget, make sure you don't kill your Oga's dog and use to make pepper soup oooo!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by Mystic216: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Anambra Amaka
Igbo Amaka
Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by Ikwerelastborn: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2021
post=105730045:
Governor Obiano's Narratives of Excellence Focus on Oil & Gas in Anambra State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvUHe64fDGg
Oil wey others don get since 1950,e reach una turn una de make noise.oil is extinct now
Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by SlayerForever: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2021
[s]
Ikwerelastborn:

Oil wey others don get since 1950,e reach una turn una de make noise.oil is extinct now
[/s]
Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by lordlugards: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2021
Sipco an india oil company exploring gas illegally in Anambra. They should be fined for all the years they've been drilling oil illegally.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2021
goatgoat093:

Akpan the house boy, this wonderful news of Anambra becoming an official oil producing state dey pepper you for body no be small grin grin grin, oya hanlele! it's Sunday morning, go and wash your Igbo ogas car angry, eh-hem! Lest I forget, make sure you don't kill your Oga's dog and use to make pepper soup oooo!

Can't you tell that fool isn't from Akwa Ibom? His entire existence on this forum is aimed at displaying hate towards Igbos, and he chose a Akwa Ibom name to deflect any incoming missiles towards them aimed at causing division between Igbo and Efik/Ibibio/Annang. He's actually happy you called him 'Akpan the house boy'!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by Ekpeitit(m): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2021
goatgoat093:

Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by Ekpeitit(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2021
Na otu nnegi I go wash and then take palm wine and dog meat relax after I nack the useless old woman finish.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by Ezewuzie01: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2021
stephenonyx:
I just want to push for one major thing which is for him to revisit the roads in Anambra because they are in a state of Comatose. Potholes have taken over all the State roads and it's not a good avenue to drive industrialisation and investment.

, Kudos to you
Those are Peter Obi's substandard roads. They need total reconstruction which will cost billions not just rehabilitation. That's why whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2021
Ezewuzie01:

Those are Peter Obi's substandard roads. They need total reconstruction which will cost billions not just rehabilitation. That's why whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.

I've noticed roads built by the Ngige admin' are more durable in comparison. Peter Obi did build a lot of substandard roads...done by a lot of 'local' contractors apparently still learning work!
Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by 9japride(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2021
Anambra state is the future pride of Africa. Lagosians will soon as trooping in.
Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by gidgiddy: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2021
Im an Anambra man but its not about being an oil producing state, those who have been oil producing state for many years have nothing to show for it.

We want to see tangible benefits on the ground

3 Likes

Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by Ezewuzie01: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

I've noticed roads built by the Ngige admin' are more durable in comparison. Peter Obi did build a lot of substandard roads...done by a lot of 'local' contractors apparently still learning work!
Peter Obi"s stingy nature played a big part. He awarded roads for far less than the costs. Of course no reputable construction company would take such jobs except Obi & Brothers Ltd kind of companies. All the bad roads in Anambra today are Obi's legacy. I liked Ngige's style of using one or two major construction companies for all the roads he did. It kept costs down but still delivered quality. I expected Obiano to copy that but I guess he had no choice but to offset the projects Obi awarded in the twilight of his tenure. He had to honour the contracts since mobilization was already paid for all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by Obdk: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
goatgoat093:

That guy is not akpan but femi the yoruba Muslim conehead...

Attack yoruba and watch him go berserk

2 Likes

Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by NGpatriot: 1:58am On Sep 13, 2021
lmao...

Succeeded like how? The same oil and proceeds you are sharing with Kogi state.

We need Kogi people to start beating chest all over the place about how they succeeded too.

These low self esteem people beat chest of every pointless thing.
Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by mike404(m): 2:13am On Sep 13, 2021
stephenonyx:

, Kudos to you
HOW ABOUT THE FIRS AND OPEN GRAZING BAN

YOU AND ARE SHAMELESS I SWEAR
Re: Anambra As Oil Producing State, How We Succeeded(video) by oceania100(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:
lmao...

Succeeded like how? The same oil and proceeds you are sharing with Kogi state.

We need Kogi people to start beating chest all over the place about how they succeeded too.

These low self esteem people beat chest of every pointless thing.

This one is really PAINED. Its written over him...

(1) (Reply)

The Chairman Northern Elders Forum is from Mauritania / Yoruba Groups Disagree On Planned Protest Ahead Of Osinbajo's Visit To London / Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.