Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck (1102 Views)

Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by Tissaia(f): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2021
Suspected members of the proscribed IPOB/UGM terrorist yesterday 28/10/2021 set one dangote driver, and his too motor boys ablaze after killing them.

according to the company source that wish to remain anonymous claimed the drivers were returning to their base after offloading their goods, before they were waylaid by the miscreants along IHIALA-ONITSHA road, they were killed, and set ablaze.

Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by endsarrrs(f): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2021
Denial is their nature
That's what terrorists do. They kill, maim and destroy the innocent.

Bullets and Super TUCANO will catch up with them wherever they may hide grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by Joromi1: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2021
Very good if they were Fulani Muslims. I support IPOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by perez100: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2021
Mods,

please ban this ID because the "transgendered" likes posting and spreading fake news everytime.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by Yorubaritua1ist: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2021
No source ...this looks like what fulani bandits would have done to the minorities in the north.btw, the color of the soil looks like the type you see in the northcheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by Jeon(f): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2021
Stop spreading false alarm.
Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by Tissaia(f): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2021
Joromi1:
Okay thanks

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by RuggedBiafran: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2021
I sincerely wish that where ever you are in this World that the terrorist of that region will actually meet you and bless your family.

IF ITS IPOB say AMEN!!

IF ITS BOKO HARAM/BANDITS/HERDSMEN/ISWAP.....SAY AMEN!..

JUST KNOW THAT ANYWAY YOU WANT TO STAGE PLAY IT....YOU MUST KPAI....SPITS!!

Tissaia:
Okay thanks
Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by LongManAfrica: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2021
people like this will die soon because of IPOB
Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by Tissaia(f): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
I sincerely wish that where ever you are in this World that the terrorist of that region will actually meet you and bless your family.

IF ITS IPOB say AMEN!!

IF ITS BOKO HARAM/BANDITS/HERDSMEN/ISWAP.....SAY AMEN!..

JUST KNOW THAT ANYWAY YOU WANT TO STAGE PLAY IT....YOU MUST KPAI....SPITS!!

I don't understand you people innocent Muslim Northerners are been killed and burned by your brothers, I posted it. One of yours celebrated the killing and the burning. I replied with thanks. U also come up with may Boko Haram, bandits blah blah blah. What's your problem. What do you want from innocent poor Muslim Northerners

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by fashionnisir(f): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2021
Tissaia:
I don't understand you people innocent Muslim Northerners are been killed and burned by your brothers, I posted it. One of yours celebrated the killing and the burning. I replied with thanks. U also come up with may Boko Haram, bandits blah blah blah. What's your problem. What do you want from innocent poor Muslim Northerners

i guess you, you are the one standing over there?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by SlayerForever: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Taqiya in action.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by RuggedBiafran: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2021
You zombies are immensely FOOLISH.....UNKNWON TO YOU ZOMBIES, EVEN THE EMBASSIES have accounts on this Platform and they see your useless propaganda geared towards causing UNREST.

NO TUCANO IN THE SOUTH AND SOON YOU WILL HEAR THE NEWS THAT WILL MAKE YOU DRINK RAT POISON....SPITS!!

Tissaia:

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by Tissaia(f): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
You zombies are immensely FOOLISH.....UNKNWON TO YOU ZOMBIES, EVEN THE EMBASSIES have accounts on this Platform and they see your useless propaganda geared towards causing UNREST.

NO TUCANO IN THE SOUTH AND SOON YOU WILL HEAR THE NEWS THAT WILL MAKE YOU DRINK RAT POISON....SPITS!!

u are mentally unstable or high on drugs, whatever maybe the case I wish you sanity

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by chiefobdk2: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2021
Disappointed ur propaganda didn't fly...

You want northerners to turn and kill Igbos. Lol. Let them try na...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by kindlyheart: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Joromi1:

U need sense
Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by meccuno: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
NAIRALAND IS JUST A WASHED UP PROPAGANDA SITE FOR BMCS.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by DeltaFire: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
IPOB street gang are Biafrans, they are not Igbo.
Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by EmekaA125(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Useless post. Ezi bida

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by Tingotoe: 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
Igbos are terrorists who kill, maim and loot with reckless abandon. If not for the troops stationed in their land, they would have carried out a genocide on all northerners residing there. Their aim is to spark a retaliation on ibos residing in the north. By the Grace of God it will never happen
Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nigeria has gone to the dogs..... anyways this looks like what fulanis do to northern minorities but how would the daft ipob even know if those innocent drivers are fulani and not even from Benue state........never seen such a dull group of terrorists in my life.
Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by Idiko1: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
Tissaia:
Suspected members of the proscribed IPOB/UGM terrorist yesterday 28/10/2021 set one dangote driver, and his too motor boys ablaze after killing them.

according to the company source that wish to remain anonymous claimed the drivers were returning to their base after offloading their goods, before they were waylaid by the miscreants along IHIALA-ONITSHA road, they were killed, and set ablaze.

The caption of your thread, "Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck", sold you as dumbass stiff and intellectual midget. Why not Christian Northerners? The construct in red added value to your intellect or lack thereof.
Re: Igbo Group Known As IPOB Kill & burned Muslim Northerners Driving Dangote Truck by mancanoe: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
LIES

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Don’t Appreciate Their Presidents Until They Die – Fashola / This Is Imezi Owa, Ezeagu Enugu State / Peter Obi Arrives 10 Downing Street In The UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.