Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture (13674 Views)

Davido & Chioma Featured In YABATECH Exam Questions / People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records / Evans, JAMB Snake & Jacob Zuma Featured In UNILORIN's Criminology Exam Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Neduzze5(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mad ooo
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by BbqTormentor: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nairaland, home of wise and intelligent folks....only vulturegriller and buhari zombies make people want to believe otherwise

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Topzee109: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Good
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Ibkhaleel001: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nairaland is one sided uncensored online platform! A forum for feeding the guilible youths of the south with propaganda and false headlines and narratives that keeps them swimming in hate...

NL does not and will not enjoy patronage from responsible people...

You know deep in your heart that am saying the truth...

The earlier they change the better...

This place brees nothing but hate,lies insults abuses and cowardice.

We are reporting you for all of such aforementioned facts!

Time wil tell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Ibkhaleel001: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Nairaland is one sided uncensored online platform! A forum for feeding the guilible youths of the south with propaganda and false headlines and narratives that keeps them swimming in hate...

Time wil tell
Bias naratives are the main reason why a particular region of the country patronize you in number....The truth sounds bitter...

Try to amend your ways or we would amplify all the odds and hypocrisy going on here...

And you guys knows what will follow next!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Donspicey: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
We are getting there cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seun come and do giveaway ooooo.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Newboss(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
And so?

Nairaland is the biggest indigenous social media site in Nigeria, and that article was authored by a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by BALLBENDERZ(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
It is national youth alive fellowish. Happening in obantoko!!! WINNERSS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by money121(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
No. 1. FORUM IN AFRICAN NA UR MATE

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Flexherbal(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nice one!
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Onyi22(f): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Rubbish, I repeat rubbish
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by madridsta007(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
TheoBag:
I was in the journal section of my school library and i saw these.
I thought I should share with you all.

First time I am hearing the name, Koladaisi University.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by IfIPerishIPeris: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel001:

Time wil tell
[/s]

Quiet and Appreciate Good things.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by AZControversial(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nice one.

A Forum having a lot of great minds. Learnt a lot when I was a guest. No regrets... even now.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by LordFaraday(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
But seriously nairaland has really helped me alot. It was through nairaland I got to know about fiverr and payoneer and today by God's grace have been earning in dollars through the virtual market place fiverr as my secondary means of income

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by coronavirus19: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Gbam!, then it means u are irresponsible
Ibkhaleel001:

Time wil tell

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by baby124: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
This book is plagiarizing posters on NL. They are supposed to quote our comments with our usernames.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by coronavirus19: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Gbam!, then it means u are part of this irresponsible lots here
Ibkhaleel001:

Time wil tell

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Ibkhaleel001: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
[s][/s]

Quiet and Appreciate Good things.
The truth must be said....I am not here to flatter anyone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Kajaard: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by RexTramadol1: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Okay, can we get stickers now?
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Andyvilly: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
From official source: Nairaland is among the 28 social media platform to be regulated by Lai Mohammed come November.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
CocoaOla:
How exactly are we not worried that a car that cost like N1,400,000 around 5 years ago now costs like N4,000,000+ .....when it should cost around 800k - 900k after 5 years?

The car must be depreciating abroad but appreciating in Nigeria

Stupid Nigerians and foolish
economy policies has turned liabilities into assets. NIGERIANS ARE COLOSSAL FOOLS

Unnecessary conclusions
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
LordFaraday:
But seriously nairaland has really helped me alot. It was through nairaland I got to know about fiverr and payoneer and today by God's grace have been earning in dollars through the virtual market place fiverr as my secondary means of income

Please

Can you teach me how to make money through Fiverr?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Kobicove(m): 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
grin
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kudos to Oga Seun! God wey do am for him no go forget us, too.

A little sleep, a little slumber.

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
yes oooo nairaland is where I cool off the day stress mostly at night. de. comments here keeps me enjoying it <<< for me it preferably than naijaloaded ...... but de admin should flog this guys troubling people with their so-called sure 2odds

10mobile:
Good one. Nairaland is actually a more serious place than some people think.
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by camri: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
saphiere:
Oluwaseun Osewa a.k.a Mr. Seun, on behalf of the ladies on this forum who made this forum a great and unique form due to their intelligent contributions on the forum, we wish to say a big congratulations to you.
the future is male?
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by truehero(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Of course, ever since I joined this forum, I could barely count times I've visited newspaper pages as nairaland has been my main source of information on current happenings.

Though some guys can be annoying but I ignore and go with the message.

Kudos to the brains behind the platform.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by eventainment(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
This is nice. Abeg gimme work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From MTN Tour In LASU / To School And Work In Sweden:tuition Free! / Top 50,best Secondary Schools In Nigeria,based On Ssce Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.