Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture (13681 Views)

Davido & Chioma Featured In YABATECH Exam Questions / People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records / Evans, JAMB Snake & Jacob Zuma Featured In UNILORIN's Criminology Exam Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by CocoaOla: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Unnecessary conclusions

Please read to understand or are you part of the deceptive occult devil device destroying Nigeria

Relative to income, no country has more outrageously unaffordable Bills than Nigeria, look at food inflation being 18000% since the 80s..how much has income increased? Abroad you can easily afford your Bill's when you're fully employed but in Nigeria u cant.
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by TheoBag: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Okwyjesus:

I love scholars.
Lol
I'm beginning to hate myself for being a scholar,I just can't help it.
The hunger and poverty is too much,scholar wey never resume,still hustling at home so I can survive in school.
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nairaland is a window into the minds of the typical young Nigerian. So, don't be surprised that the DSS and EFCC scour this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by ejimatic: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Johncuppa:

Political science, International relations, English and Literature; Art and Humanity ni gbogbo e now.
. Political Science and Interel are in social science while English , Literature. Philosophy, Rel, Yoruba ets are in Humanity/ Arts. Even if the paper is for Literature it must be shown in the title..Same applies to English .....For The Metaphors of Coronavirus in the Selected Comments in Nairaland or Conflict Resolution as a Mataphotic Window in Nairaland ......You will will know that the writer is in either Literature or English. Considering her title some people may argue for its acceptability for promotion because it appears to be a deviation from her field.
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Johncuppa(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
ejimatic:
. Political Science and Interel are in social science while English , Literature. Philosophy, Rel, Yoruba ets are in Humanity/ Arts. Even if the paper is for Literature it must be shown in the title..Same applies to English .....
Forgive me.
I'm a science person, never knew they are not the same.
This is still strange to hear.
Thanks for the correction though
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Okwyjesus(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
TheoBag:

Lol
I'm beginning to hate myself for being a scholar,I just can't help it.
The hunger and poverty is too much,scholar wey never resume,still hustling at home so I can survive in school.

Don't ! Intellectuals belongs to their class.
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Thank God a home-made blog is now being encouraged by Nigerians. Please, dear mods promote equality and justice. The restrictions on Islamic threads should be removed.. So that another author will not write about it to showcase your lack of fairness to the world..... Take a cue from Facebook, and twitter and deal with everyone without discrimination.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Tobloc(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
This is lovely and it shows the ingenuity of the author cum researcher.
It also goes to show hard work in data collection and not some manipulations that abound in the education sphere these days.

I'm only concerned if the researcher sought the consent of the forum and the people whose data were taken.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by ejimatic: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Johncuppa:

Forgive me.
I'm a science person, never knew they are not the same.
This is still strange to hear.
Thanks for the correction though
. In the university there are Sciences Social Sciences Arts Engineering/ Technology Pharmacy Medical Science. and Environmental Accountancy. Economics Inter Rel. Pol Science and Geography are in Social Sciences.....There are classifications in higher institutions..
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Generalwoodz(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Is there any get to gather party for Nairalander in North America? ...
I would so much love to attend but, you people should bring the venue to Kaduna, Northern Nigeria
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Thryphosa(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
A day cannot pass without logging in to Nairaland. Nairaland is our own virtual community where we learn and have fun.
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Bucky312(f): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Which one is KolaDaisi university nitori Olorun shocked
Koladaisi is a private University in Ibadan, It is located along Ibadan-Oyo Express Way. It was licensed in 2017 and had all its programmes fully accredited in 2019 by the NUC. It currently has three faculties: Law, Applied Sciences and Arts, Management and Social Sciences. Visit the website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng for more.
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by BigDawsNet: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Generalwoodz:
I would so much love to attend, but you people should bring the venue to Kaduna, Northern Nigeria

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Brian47(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nice one
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by GreaterFuture(m): 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
madridsta007:

First time I am hearing the name, Koladaisi University.
Walai talai
Same thing I said when I saw the name, I had to go and do some Googling sef, checking the founders name and all
And I'm a bit familiar with Private Schools

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by GreaterFuture(m): 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
LordFaraday:
But seriously nairaland has really helped me alot. It was through nairaland I got to know about fiverr and payoneer and today by God's grace have been earning in dollars through the virtual market place fiverr as my secondary means of income
Ook...
If I may? What earns you money on Fiverr
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 13, 2021
CocoaOla:

Please read to understand or are you part of the deceptive occult devil device destroying Nigeria

Relative to income, no country has more outrageously unaffordable Bills than Nigeria, look at food inflation being 18000% since the 80s..how much has income increased? Abroad you can easily afford your Bill's when you're fully employed but in Nigeria u cant.

No matter the economic situation
It doesn't make sense to say ALL Nigerians are stupid
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 13, 2021
LordFaraday:
There are topics here on nairaland that talks and teaches about fiverr, Upwork and other freelance platform. And it was also from nairaland I got the guy that helped me design my companies logo at a very low price.

What is your company?
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by CocoaOla: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2021
HellVictorinho:

No matter the economic situation
It doesn't make sense to say ALL Nigerians are stupid

I'm sorry my dear I'm just not happy with the whole bruahahaha
Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by Johncuppa(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
ejimatic:
. In the university there are Sciences Social Sciences Arts Engineering/ Technology Pharmacy Medical Science. and Environmental Accountancy. Economics Inter Rel. Pol Science and Geography are in Social Sciences.....There are classifications in higher institutions..
Ok thank you.
I attended uni too but a technology school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Featured In Oye: Journal Of Language, Literature And Popular Culture by ejimatic: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Johncuppa:

Ok thank you.
I attended uni too but a technology school
good sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uniben Emerges First African University To Reach Petrobowl Championship Finals / To School And Work In Sweden:tuition Free! / Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.