Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Can Police Brutality Ever Come To An End In Nigeria... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can Police Brutality Ever Come To An End In Nigeria... (280 Views)

Can Police Brutality Ever Stop In Nigeria? / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning / Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Police Brutality Ever Come To An End In Nigeria... by Salamiazeez(m): 7:32am On Sep 12, 2021
Men of the Nigeria police shot a young girl dead(monsura) in my compound on Friday night, which led to her death.the ijesha police division confirm the barbaric incident but claim the officers were not from her division,that they were from panti,the body has been taking to the mutuary yaba,the ugly incident happened@53moagji ijesha surulere.lagos

Re: Can Police Brutality Ever Come To An End In Nigeria... by duro4chang(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2021
I doubt it.
Re: Can Police Brutality Ever Come To An End In Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2021
You will see how police ppro will say she fought with d police, and some hoodlums shot at police, so the police returned fire. This you will hear from em

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Kinsmen Threatening The Peace Of Nigeria / I Act As A Bus Driver Or Passenger To Kidnap Innocent Citizens- Suspect / Abducted Umuahia Catholic Priest Regains Freedom After 10 Days In Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.