Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

We Need To Start Loving Our Things. Algerian Fans Praises Uyo Stadium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Need To Start Loving Our Things. Algerian Fans Praises Uyo Stadium (704 Views)

Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) / Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match / Libya Team Arrive Uyo Stadium After Rejecting Hotel Provided By NFF. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need To Start Loving Our Things. Algerian Fans Praises Uyo Stadium by valETA1(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2021
https://www.facebook.com/2129668533950586/posts/2901919383392160/

After watching this video from Algerian league champions CR Belouzdad facebook handle, of their pre-routine work out in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, in preparation for the clash with Nigeria Champions Akwa United.

https://www.facebook.com/2129668533950586/posts/2901919383392160/

I was surprised at the rate of praises the stadium received from Algerians, especially when u think there should have something better or equal this, due to their dedication and passion for sport. One even said its better than all the stadiums in their country.

With this, I think Nigeria still has a little hope.
God bless Nigeria.
I wish I know how to add more screenshot.

Mod pls... move it to FP,
So we can learn how to appreciate and love our things.

Re: We Need To Start Loving Our Things. Algerian Fans Praises Uyo Stadium by Flanker: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
in algeria, these days there is great dissatisfaction with stadium lawns. most of the lawns in the big Algerian stadiums have suffered an epidemic of fungi and are in poor condition. the coach of the Algerian national team Belmadi told that it is a sabotage for algerian football , even the new Oran olympic stadium ( on the pics) not yet open, his lawn which has cost millions was also affected . That why you will find a lot of algerian football funs complaigning about algerian stadiums these days

in addition to its existing stadium infrastructures , algeria is building 4 large new stadiums which are almost finished .

ORAN Sports Complex Stadium in Oran 40,000 Seats ( pic 1,2)
Douera Sportpark in algiers 40,000 Seats
baraki Stadium in Algiers 40,000 Seats . ( Pic 3, 4)
Tizi-Ouzou Stadium 50,000 Seats

1 Like

Re: We Need To Start Loving Our Things. Algerian Fans Praises Uyo Stadium by paulolee(m): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2021
that's my state n I do see dt magnificent view each day wen passing by but after I had seen n appreciated the governor dt built it
I would imagine d huge amount he siphoned all in d name of erecting a world class stadium dt isn't close to a world class..
I think its better if he had channeled such investment in improving the state of unemployment In akwa ibom because the state is so calm n beautiful for such high unemployment rate..

(1) (Reply)

Under-fire Koeman Refuses To Answer Questions In Barca Press Conference / What Matters Most In Football Good managers Or Good players / Bet9a Site Is Down Since Morning! Who Else Notice It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.