Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,206 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) (22864 Views)

AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss / Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match / Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by officialwdhtv: 11:30am On Jan 24
AFCON2023: Moment angry Algerian fans attempted to enter the hotel of the Algeria team to attack them after their elimination from the tournament last night shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aOsARkX_UQ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by CameroonPepper: 12:17pm On Jan 24
This AFCON is connecting players to their fans than ever before. grin grin

I heard Ghana squad are still stranded at their hotel till now. Shatta Wale boys no gree dem comot.

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Marvieduke(f): 12:39pm On Jan 24
They should just accept their loss, football is not a game for the weak......

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by ILoveNG: 12:39pm On Jan 24
Football players worldwide should know that their performance determines the state of mind of some people. 😂

145 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Kaido: 12:39pm On Jan 24
CameroonPepper:
This AFCON is connecting players to their fans than ever before. grin grin

I heard Ghana squad are still stranded at their hotel till now. Shatta Wale boys no gree dem comot.
Hehehe

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by tetralogyfallot(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24
Werey people. All these because of Afcon. Na wa o. If na world cup nko, na to release nuclear bomb.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Orire01(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24
omo nobody wan gree for anybody again.

My Siggy though

37 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24
Football and emotions sha

54 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24
Much were expected from the team though. Passionate fans indeed.

31 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Iamgrey5(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24
Africans love their football but we don't demand the same level of accountability from our political leaders as we demand from our footballers.

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by phoneport(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24
I wonder what will happen to the Super Eagles Chickens, dem go collect tins if dem forkoyor grin grin grin

But seriously, why Dem nor dey fit kpake their political leaders like this, wen Dem fork-up

11 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by GanagiBitrus: 12:41pm On Jan 24
Football can be wicked. Look at giant Algeria with 2pts & one hand already on the R/16 ticket, only for underdog Mauritania with zero point to come & snatch the ticket. smiley

65 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by spencekat(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24
tiamiyukunle69:
Football and emotions sha
I send them?My headache be say no cut my ticket if I put you for the ticket.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by 8stargeneral: 12:41pm On Jan 24
I love it....players should stop playing with fans emotions...football is a game of lose or win but ,there's kind of lose that's not acceptable

34 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by akwesenana: 12:42pm On Jan 24
Wetin they wan go do before?

All these kind stuff go make players not to dey answer call up in the future.

FFS, these players have families.

5 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Olufemi99(f): 12:42pm On Jan 24
Africans no dey play with afcon

24 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by aariwa(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24
Not easy…most people don’t realize what footballers put in that ninety minutes. Sometimes a cross bar or few inches wide can change the destiny of a football team or country . Imagine for one moment if the point blank save Emilio Martinez saved had landed on Kilian mbappe legs or mouani decided to pass to him because it would have been a free pass. Messi wouldn’t have become a world champion and his almost 20 year performance and that of Argentina would not have ended well like happened to Holland in 74 and 78 World Cup with Franz beckenbauer because they didn’t win the World Cup finals

12 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by ruggedboy01: 12:42pm On Jan 24
I am waiting for Nigerian own😁😆

8 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Princedapace(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24
officialwdhtv:
AFCON2023: Moment angry Algerian fans attempted to enter the hotel of the Algeria team to attack them after their elimination from the tournament last night shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aOsARkX_UQ

After wasting tax payers money, u got eliminated from the group stages like a minor team. The fans dey pas tax, they dey vex.

7 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by joachimnkenchor(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24
😄😄😄

3 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by madridguy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24
grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Feldie: 12:43pm On Jan 24
Footballers, coaches and managements always think they can fleece fans, make them waste money and get away with it while going home with millions in cash

9 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Cutecharlz(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24
Algerian fans are really pained...

10 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Topman7: 12:43pm On Jan 24
Social media banter is the cause of all this anger by fans whose teams have been knocked out.

Nobody wants to be bantered online by opposing fans.

Many guys have been boasting online about their teams only to get flogged in the first round by minnows.

Why dem no go vex? wink

16 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Ubdavis(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24
The earlier u learn how to take the outcome of any match, the better for you.
I love football so much but I have the emotional tenacity to take anything that comes..

8 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by 9jaBloke: 12:49pm On Jan 24
hot heads
Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by GGIA: 12:49pm On Jan 24
grin
He should leave sub saharan soil first, he can do whatever he wants when they return to their desert grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by Idaytesj29(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24
Marvieduke:
They should just accept their loss, football is not a game for the weak......

We take football loss, the way women take being cheated on. You get that now?

2 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by wunmi590(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24

I used to regard Algerian national team very high with alot of their players playing in Europe and doing good in their respective clubs, but it not about that, it about attitude to your national team...

6 Likes

Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by money121(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Moment Chelsea Were Crowned Europa League Champions / Olivier Giroud Equals Thierry Henry's Record As France's All-time Goalscorer / Rasheedat Ajibade Helps Atletico Madrid Win Spanish Women’s Super Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.