Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School (42851 Views)

Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River / Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Seniorwriter(m): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2021
Same experience I had whilst activating bic pen in all girls colleges in Ibadan some years back.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Coldie(m): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2021
H
Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by devilmaycry: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2021
grin
Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Seniorwriter(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Same experience I had whilst activating bic pen in all girls colleges in Ibadan some years back.
So I can imagine what an experience it'll be with a standby teacher! SMH those kids act as if they've come of age and know it all....teenage exuberance!

@SENIORWRITER

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by whippersnapper(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2021
A
Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by bukatyne(f): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2021
Female students seducing young male teachers is a serious thing.

That's why a teacher should create boundaries and not listen to noise. You can't please everyone:

Mike Pence that did not have private dinner/interaction with female subordinates was accuses of denying them the opportunity to learn from him & grow.

Las las, they will call Baba a misogynist and rest while he has his dignity and good name intact.

I also remember a lecturer who never had female leaders (course reps, governors etc.), never allowed female students submit assignments to him, never interacted with female students alone.

Of course, they complained how he did not believe ladies should lead, how he was too strict, how he thought ladies were beneath him, felt pity for his wife & kids etc.

It is better said that you are harsh/strict than you are sleeping with a student.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Angelfrost(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2021
Femmyfestus:
F**k u seeksnigeria above.
U stole my space

Outgrow this unusual childishness...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2021
I've always turned them down. The worst of the experiences was when I was teaching at a tutorial class. While at the chalkboard, this young girl sitting at the front seat was playing with her nipple right there in front of me. When I noticed she had a devilish mission, I had to go to the other side of the board to continue the teaching. I can't really say her friends, with whom she shared the seat, didn't know what was happening. It takes a self-discipline to run from the seductive students. Whenever I noticed any girl(s) having unnecessary feelings for me, I used to call them for a mature advice. But in the case of the particular one I mentioned above, my spirit told me to avoid her completely.

Strange things abound!

25 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by agabaI23(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2021
BabbanBura:
It is very terrible, they bribe sexurity guards (yes often with sex) to sneak out for parties and orgies! Many secondary school girls are so bad these days.
It is not these days. It has always been like that.

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Angelfrost(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2021
BornorBang:
This girls have lost their virginity from the age of 14... Some of them victims of rape

So?!!... Still doesn't make it right for a teacher to have his way with his students. It is a recognized taboo in every sane nation.

it's even unacceptable for co-workers in the same department or unit to even have sexual relations not to speak of teacher and students.

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Klington: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2021
*ERECTION*

Mr MAN! That early morning erection is not for sex, it only reminds you that you are a man and needs to get up from bed and work to be a real man. Poverty is manufactured from the bed. If you follow all the dictates of your erections and urge for sleep, you will die in poverty.

*NOTE THE FOLLOWING*

Erection is a state of arousal of sexual desires in a man in preparation for sexual exploit.

Having an erection is natural but obeying the dictates of your erection is a choice.

For every erection, there's a responsibility. Wise men have control over their erection but foolish men obey their erections.

Any erection not properly controlled is capable of leading one to early grave.

Many became useless fathers because they didn't control their erections.

Some are in prison because they followed the dictates of their stupid erection.

Others have lost great opportunities in life because their erection pushed them.

The stupidity of erection is that most times it isn't selective.

Unchecked erection has led great kings to be at the bed of their slaves and maids.

Erection has not left the clergy out of the drama as many have been found messing up with those they ought to be shepherd over. What a stupid erection!

A strong man is not measured by the level of his physical muscle or by the number of nations he has conquered but by his ability to control his erection.

No man in history could be said to be more powerful than Samson yet his erection made him the weakest in history, his erection made him fall on the laps of a woman.

David killed Goliath and conquered many great nations but he couldn't conquer his erection, he became weak at the sight of Bathsheba, the wife of his servant.

Reuben ruined his future and generation after him because of his uncontrollable erection.

Don't let your erection destroy your destiny!

Your erection is a sign you are a real man but following it to everywhere it leads you is a sign of weakness.

Any man who cannot control his erection can't control his life.

The only time your erection cannot mislead you is when you use it within the confines of your marriage.

Stop following your erection, follow your vision.

Unto Him who is able to keep us from falling I commit each and everyone
of us and pray that we shall all finish well and finish strong. Amen

*DON'T ALLOW YOUR ERECTION TO DETERMINE YOUR DIRECTION!!!*

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2021
sad
Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by damosky12(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2021
bukatyne:

That's why a teacher should create boundaries and not listen to noise. You can't please everyone:

Mike Pence that did not have private dinner/interaction with female subordinates was accuses of denying them the opportunity to learn from him & grow.

Las las, they will call Baba a misogynist and rest while he has his dignity and good name intact.

I also remember a lecturer who never had female leaders (course reps, governors etc.), never allowed female students submit assignments to him, never interacted with female students alone.

Of course, they complained how he did not believe ladies should lead, how he was too strict, how he thought ladies were beneath him, felt pity for his wife & kids etc.

It is better said that you are harsh/strict than you are sleeping with a student.

I agree. It's important to set boundaries...

Many lecturers in universities didn't start out being randy. Some were seduced into that habit by female students...

Now, a low-key fact every male has to know is that, no matter your values, you can be vulnerable to seduction. Hence, it's better to keep your distance and set strict boundaries. It's better they call you a nerd or a fool than spoiling your name.

19 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by lasthero: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2021
As a teacher back then in 2014. One ss1 girl (15years old) was pressing phone in my class. I seized the phone and I took it to my desk.

I was curious to see what she was doing with phone while chemistry class was going on. To my surprise, this 15year old girl has over 20 hardcore blue film on her phone. My mouth was wide open and I was like. How come?, how manage? Where did she get them from?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Angelfrost(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2021
bukatyne:

Well said... I couldn't have put it any better.

Public opinion is a strange and silly thing... Everyone just has to watch himself. It takes just one wrong move and your career ends!

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Goldenheart(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2021
When I was serving, one student dey yarn nonsense. I give am dirty slap....

Rubbish sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Angelfrost(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2021
damosky12:

Many lecturers in universities didn't start out being randy. Some were seduced into that habit by female students...

Now, a low-key fact every male has to know is that, no matter your values, you can be vulnerable to seduction. Hence, it's better to keep your distance and set strict boundaries. It's better they call you a nerd or a fool than spoiling your name.

Precisely...
Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by 1billi(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2021
Smart ass bro. What do you expect when d law is made against men and favored them but las las na Adams I blame
PrinxArthur1:
You see the tonality he used for both genders
Blue pilled mindset

To the male Teachers : stop harrasing them, stop kissing them, say no to rape

To the female teachers; "stop using them"
The type of word used has no punishable offense attached to it

7 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by omojeesu(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2021
Situation will get worse unfortunately! Because we are in the end times.

Keep yourself pure / holy is difficult but not impossible.

Secure your life in Christ Jesus. Heaven is the goal.

Satan will do all to prevent you from surrendering your life to Jesus and to derail you if you are already in Him.

God help us all!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by bukatyne(f): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well said... I couldn't have put it any better.

Public opinion is a strange and silly thing... Everyone just has to watch himself. It takes just one wrong move and your career ends!

Just a wrong move o.

And everything one has built goes to dust.

When it comes to sexual matters tending towards crime, men have to be particularly careful.

9 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Skillsnigeria: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2021
angry
Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by 1billi(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2021
Omo this sermon no be for coco cola staff like Abraham, Collins and Ben o

1 Like

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by bukatyne(f): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2021
damosky12:

@bold:

I don't agree with you.

If you carry yourself well, a female student would not reach out to you. If she decides to try herself, your rebuff and consequent boundaries would give her sense.

A male teacher should be professional and very strict with female students.

8 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Angelfrost(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2021
bukatyne:

Just a wrong move o.

And everything one has built goes to dust.

When it comes to sexual matters tending towards crime, men have to be particularly careful.

Yes ma...

You see that Sex matter ehn... Any wise man who aims to hit the top or pinnacle especially with respect to politics, leadership, entertainment, religion, etc, must be more disciplined than an ancient Chinese Monk!!!

16 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by colizee(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2021
You guys recycling posts now?
Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by descartes400: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2021
Lollittaa:

how often is it reported that a female teacher is having sex with her student compared to male teachers and female students? Let's face it, red or blue, teachers have no business having sex with students. Especially MALE teachers, who are the major perpertrators of this dirty act undecided

So your logic is... because it is not often reported and since they are in the minority it's not a crime which should attract severe punishment?..that is, a crime is only a crime if the perpetrators are majorly male while the less often reported female peps are excused..well because they are in the minority...that's what you are saying!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by notttty(m): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2021
Female teachers wanting sex is not rare bro. Let's not mince words. Back then in my school I can honourablly tell you for free that I had sex in my ss2 with a female nysc member teaching in jss3, she is our interscience teach, I was just in ss2. We had sex like 6 to 8 times before she left our school. That's FGC KWALI, and in my ss3 Second term, our agric teacher had sex with me twice, yes I was just 15, wasn't consensual because I took notes to her house and I was on and she jokenly ask what's this bulge, touching my dick she was like see this small boy with this long stuff, I stood there n while she touched again and again before she unzipped me and gave my first bj, I cum so far and she didn't stop till she proceeded for sex and apologize after she was done. I never spoke about it n was always very quiet especially when I see her, till she asked me to come see her citing the changes in my attitude, I went there and same thing happened again.

25 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by kingfrillz: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2021
To contribute my own quota
In that context or the scenario that happened to you was a case of harassment, she was harassing you sexually and you didn’t fall for it, kudos. Now after rebuking her in public, you should have educate each and every one of them about there sex life and called that student in particular, have a deep conversation with her and apologized for rebuking her in public and explain to her that what she did was morally wrong cos if you didn’t talk to her she might put you to trouble by lying against yuh that you rapped her and you know what that means .....pls guys try to they put them in right direction in polite way so that they won’t hurt you or tarnish ur image later that uuu have forgotten what transpired between you guys .......God bless us all �
Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by godliman: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2021
BornorBang:
Siggy, but where do these small girls learn these bad things??
Big Brother Naija ofcourse. And tomorrow they will be crying rape rape. We live in an insane society.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Caught In PDA At Babcock University To Be Punished - School Memo / What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? / "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.