Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These (3437 Views)

Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya / Brazilian Woman Swallow 106 Wrap Of Cocaine To Deliver To Nigerian Man,get Arres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by Americafighter: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2021
Are you going to eat a suya wrapped with something like these

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by lkillbrokehoes: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2021
Some people will eat the suya and the newspaper joincheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by Brainard22: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2021
It's like you no know as hunger be for town

Dem go chop the paper join grin

4 Likes

Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by PlayMaker14: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2021
“Road bend nor mean say we go bend waka put”

I will give the Suya seller one piece to taste first, if he refuse to taste it, na community go come settle us.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by engrfaruq(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2021
Making me salivate this early momo
Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by Bornsinner7: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2021
After eating the suya.. I will lick the paper

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by donbachi(m): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2021
Poisoned spice.
Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by 10mobile: 8:56am On Sep 12, 2021
Southern Nigerians lack discipline a lot. If Southerners were the ones killing Northerners using cow business, by now, nobody would be eating beef in the North.

Now, they will bring their cows to South. They will kill Southerners because of the cows. They will rape Southern grandmas under the guise of herding cows. They will mess up Southern roads using the cows. They will sell Southerners cow meat wrapped in newspapers picked from gutters...

And, Southerners are taking it all and smiling from ear to ear like very brainless fools.

See eh, next time you blame Southern politicians for going to the North to sell Southern destinies for money, just know that it's the same indiscipline that cannot let you give up suya based on principles that is making those politicians sell your future. Tụfịakwa!!!
Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by Kharol1234: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2021
grin grin
Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by PlayMaker14: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2021
10mobile:
Southern Nigerians lack discipline a lot. If Southerners were the ones killing Northerners using cow business, by now, nobody would be eating beef in the North.

Now, they will bring their cows to South. They will kill Southerners because of the cows. They will rape Southern grandmas under the guise of herding cows. They will mess up Southern roads using the cows. They will sell Southerners cow meat wrapped in newspapers picked from gutters...

And, Southerners are taking it all and smiling from ear to ear like very brainless fools.

See eh, next time you blame Southern politicians for going to the North to sell Southern destinies for money, just know that it's the same indiscipline that cannot let you give up suya based on principles that is making those politicians sell your future. Tụfịakwa!!!
Na because of N100 Imaginary Suya you type all these Songs of Solomon unnecessary chapters about the South?

Heal.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by Lamasta(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Is the suya from Aba If not enjoy yaself bro nothing to worry about....

Motor kee person no mean say we no go enter motor again cool
Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by Charmingrascal(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
That's your final warning.
Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless:

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless: ALL OF THEM

2 Likes

Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by potent5(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2021

Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Cover it with the blood of Jesus and eat.

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by MufasaLion: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
I'll both the suya and the paper.

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by 1F30M4(f): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lol stop eet cheesy
Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nigeria ladies has nothing to offer especially to
Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by Cosmatikka: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Death will be starring at u like shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by nairaman66(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Na because of N100 Imaginary Suya you type all these Songs of Solomon unnecessary chapters about the South?

Heal.

Very nonsense guy! Typed rubbish because of hatred for the south. I know where he is from obviously, what a WASTED persona.
Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by TripleAkutigi: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
I can't pretend i no see the suya inside.

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by Mayng01(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Op no go kill person, lmao

1 Like

Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by german01(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
10mobile:

You’re evil!
Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by Ceufinish: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Taste and see that the lord is Good. come and put your trust in him
Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by GrandFinale2021(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
Some people will eat the suya and the newspaper joincheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s] shut up, no be everybody hungry like you
Re: Will You Eat Suya Wrap With These by udomma1005(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ehnn ehnn
Wetin concern me?
Na me kill dem
I go eat finish, read the news come wish dem RIP, shook my toothpick for mouth de Waka go my house.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: This Guy Stole 1million Naira - Photos / University Staff Brutally Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen On His Way From Abuja (pic / 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.