Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' (2272 Views)

This Is One Of The SADDEST Stories Ever Told In Hollywood. Read & Be Inspired / How We Initiate People Into Our Cult- An Eye Opener, Pls Read & Be Informed! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' by abrahamzo: 9:48pm On May 24, 2011
pastor chris oyakhilome words @ a youth conference( i will try to update this from time to time_i am busy with a project now);
''its importantant 2 realise that democracy has given us the opportunity to choose who rules us and how we should be ruled. the process has been very slow because we have been military and militant in nature but the time has come for us to embrace the change we so desire. let every nigerian study the nigerian constitution so that we can know what we can do and forbbiden to do''.
Re: Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' by abrahamzo: 11:03pm On May 24, 2011
''dictatorship trives in ignorant societies so lets educate ourselves. we must choose to be informed. everyone must be willing to educate himself, only this way can we ensure our growth and remember, we are the one to build nigeria(other nationals will not come to build our nation for us). lets improve our standard of living. your ability to properly analyse buying, selling and production determine how wealthy you will be. africa is ruled by past ideas, we need new ideas.
Re: Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' by abrahamzo: 7:28pm On May 28, 2011
remember,there is a man & woman of success hidden inside you. nature never created a failure. failure is selfmade. inside u is d ability to do what others cant do exactly like you.
if you love to sing, train your voice and give it commercial value.
within us, their is something we can give, find it, bring it to light and let it shine.
the bible declares that in all labour there is profit.
no matter what gift you have, if you put yourself into it and discipline yourself long enough,it will produce for yo
Re: Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' by abrahamzo: 5:22pm On May 29, 2011
what is true for nations is also true for individuals.
you must belong to a group.
relate with men of same mind and purpose.
choose the right part.
when you are young, you have a future before you.
the old and aged talk about the past, but the youth talk about the future.
it doesn't matter what happened in the past, you may not be able to change that, but you can reposition yourself today for a great future.
invest in your future.
refuse to be a mental obhor.
everytime i tell you, i believe in your future.
Re: Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' by abrahamzo: 11:41pm On May 29, 2011
the defination of adulthood is responsibility; become responsible.
what do you have in u? do u ve something in u?
now, many who cry 4 help and because there are no answers to their cry 4 help, they face pain of neglect.
no, refuse to give up_believe in what God made, God made you and you are not a failure.
you are not an accident of nature_you might have been a parental accident but not a divine accident.
God provide sufficient 4 u.
there is a place for you in the world, i am helping you find that place
Re: Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' by abrahamzo: 12:07am On May 30, 2011
there are certain things you must do for all these things to become reality.
there are cetain things that are not in abundance that you have to manage; for example your time.
save your time, keep track of it & max it.
the bible says for us to redeem the time for d days are evil.
in a game, you could be given extra time but life is not a game so you dont have extra time therefore let every day, hour and second count.
remember, there is no extratime, so whatever you do now, do it the best way the first time.
Re: Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' by abrahamzo: 12:30am On May 30, 2011
are you a musician/student/pastor/politician,etc?
do it with a difference, put excellence into it and distinguish yourself.
success is waiting for a man who says yes to success, who says i will read this book and he reads it, who says i want to go to school and he goes; success is waiting for those who make decisions.
so don't waste your time watching t.v or movies or reading old newspapers.
change the position; be the one others will watch on t.v and let others read your write up in the papers
Re: Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' by abrahamzo: 1:01am On May 30, 2011
another important point;
train your mind and use it, and when you train yoor mind, it will give you the right thoughts and ideas that produces success and u will be able to think through a problem.
decide to be a problem solver; problem solvers are in short supply in the world; there is a place for a man who is a problem solver.
there is no hunger for him because he thinks though a problem.
how do u train ur mind? its by giving yourself to a teacher or a tutor.
there is a place 4 u so please train ur mind
Re: Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' by abrahamzo: 1:38am On May 30, 2011
some of you are best writers. wake up, you have been sleeping too much (and remember, sleepers are slippers).
start writting, speak up, speak out, act on d right of democracy, let d society & d nation read ur works.
our society needs you, please contribute ur ideas. mediocrity in jonalism is privailling becos u havent taken ur place.
will they listen 2 u?
yes they will buy your ideas; just keep writing, talking & perfecting ur works/words; sooner or later, u will not only be heard, u will also be quotable.
Re: Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' by abrahamzo: 2:07am On May 30, 2011
when i see you, i see u wealthy and great.
i see the best writers and pastors. thats what i see in you.
you must begin to see the samething. let no man dispise your youth.
now let me tell u a secret; how come some of the best footballers in europe are from africa?
it means we can do something with our minds because sport is a result of mental work.
our success is not only limited to sports, we can also produce the best books, schools and hospitals.
we can translate from third world to first world.
yes we can.
Re: Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' by Azibalua(f): 7:27am On May 30, 2011
Oh yes we can and we are
Re: Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' by abrahamzo: 9:08pm On May 31, 2011
i need you & u need me.
because u need me, i want to give u my best,
so improve urself so that when i need u, i can get your best.
if i give my best & you give yours, we can build a triving nation.
the key to giving our best is educatipn so lets build our educational system.
don't let lack, poverty or want stop you from going to school.
if they will not give u admission in any school, go & buy books & start reading.
make that choice so when opportunity comes in d next 5-10 yrs, you will be ready.
Re: Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' by abrahamzo: 10:12pm On May 31, 2011
i have a word of caution;
todays politics seems to me to be too dirty, listen you must be different.
don't practice politics of insult.
its wrong for politicians to insult themselves.
never use insulting words or language for our leaders.
if you do, it means u are untrained, uncivilised & of a poorer breed for excellent minds never abuse.
never repeat a scandal.
u can run campaigns without being abusive. all of us may not join pdp/acn/cpc but all of us will still be nigerian so pls respect every nigerian.
Re: Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' by abrahamzo: 12:09am On Jun 11, 2011
i hope u have been inspired. i will try to post the rest of this article
Re: Abraham Zoe's Libary ''pastor Chris Message To Youths; Read & Be Inspired'' by abrahamzo: 12:09am On Jun 11, 2011
i hope u have been inspired. i will try to post the rest of this article

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! / Imagine :A World Without Christianity -Will the world be better off, please vote / Nigeria’s Arinze Favoured As Pope Benedict XVI Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.