Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

September 23rd 2021. Judgement On America Starts. Be Prepared To Flee For Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / September 23rd 2021. Judgement On America Starts. Be Prepared To Flee For Life (2175 Views)

Be Prepared To Overcome Poverty / See What The God Of Chosen Did In Abuja Crusade On Sunday, 23rd 2021 / Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

September 23rd 2021. Judgement On America Starts. Be Prepared To Flee For Life by HEAVEN4444: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2021
AND so in what shape form or fashion will this judgement come in ? attack from taliban ? attack from iran ? attack from russia ? attack from china ? attack from north korea ? we dont know but the planetary alignments suggest it is coming. Solar is in libra and luna is in aries suggesting it is time to bring that hammer judgement on babylon. if you have relatives in america tell them to start building bunkers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: September 23rd 2021. Judgement On America Starts. Be Prepared To Flee For Life by obonujoker(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2021
Trash as usual.... You never learn...
Re: September 23rd 2021. Judgement On America Starts. Be Prepared To Flee For Life by nairabacks(f): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2021
Islamic jihad in Africa
Re: September 23rd 2021. Judgement On America Starts. Be Prepared To Flee For Life by OkCornel(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Get well soon
Re: September 23rd 2021. Judgement On America Starts. Be Prepared To Flee For Life by thatsleepboy1: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
AND so in what shape form or fashion will this judgement come in ? attack from taliban ? attack from iran ? attack from russia ? attack from china ? attack from north korea ? we dont know but the planetary alignments suggest it is coming. Solar is in libra and luna is in aries suggesting it is time to bring that hammer judgement on babylon. if you have relatives in america tell them to start building bunkers

Boss my DOB is 16 July 1999, pls can you help me to check out my future as I'm presently confused, and possibly marriage too so that I'll walk on a right path.
Re: September 23rd 2021. Judgement On America Starts. Be Prepared To Flee For Life by jeph19(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
The psychic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: September 23rd 2021. Judgement On America Starts. Be Prepared To Flee For Life by Solofresh2: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Boss please I need an astrology about my life
My birthday is 29th-April-2000
Re: September 23rd 2021. Judgement On America Starts. Be Prepared To Flee For Life by Solofresh2: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Boss please I won't challenge you or anything please just tell me about my real self please
29-04-2000
Re: September 23rd 2021. Judgement On America Starts. Be Prepared To Flee For Life by Solofresh2: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Boss please help me check my astrology 29 of April,2000
Re: September 23rd 2021. Judgement On America Starts. Be Prepared To Flee For Life by KnownUnknown: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Solofresh2:
Boss please I need an astrology about my life
My birthday is 29th-April-2000
Solofresh2:
Boss please I won't challenge you or anything please just tell me about my real self please
29-04-2000
Solofresh2:
Boss please help me check my astrology 29 of April,2000

You are an egg, ready to hatch
Beware of rum, sodomy, and the lash
Steer clear of the fire
Take care to not drown in the deep
After the toil, in the end there is sleep

1 Like

Re: September 23rd 2021. Judgement On America Starts. Be Prepared To Flee For Life by Solofresh2: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
KnownUnknown:

You’m are an egg, ready to hatch
Beware of rum, sodomy, and the lash
Steer clear of the fire
Take care to not drown in the deep
After the toil, in the end there is sleep
I don't really Understand boss
Please explain better
Re: September 23rd 2021. Judgement On America Starts. Be Prepared To Flee For Life by HEAVEN4444: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
hmmm is this what i saw ? i think it has to be bigger. breaking news. 13 shot in USA. breaking right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuLRc_6BJZk

1 Like

Re: September 23rd 2021. Judgement On America Starts. Be Prepared To Flee For Life by HEAVEN4444: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Boss my DOB is 16 July 1999, pls can you help me to check out my future as I'm presently confused, and possibly marriage too so that I'll walk on a right path.
so your luna is virgo meaning your spiritual power is weak and your solar is cancer and so further proving that your spirit is capped. and so what we have here is your spirit fighting against you to try to shut you down and remove your power. its like auto-immune spiritual attack. and so with this kind of alignment i will say it is best you adopt a vegetarian diet early so that your system is not clogged up because it is not strong enough to effectively eliminate animal fat. men with your kind of configuration who eat meat get heart attacks and HBP and strokes and diabetes in their fifties and sixties which is a young age but if you start to eat healthy very early you will have no problems at all nd cn live a very long problem free life. you have to strt early watching your diet. and so this kind of alignment obviously is from bad karma. as per marriage, with this kind of alignment you will have the least trouble with a pisces woman

1 Like

Re: September 23rd 2021. Judgement On America Starts. Be Prepared To Flee For Life by KnownUnknown: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2021
Solofresh2:
I don't really Understand boss
Please explain better

The hour is at hand
The prey has been circled
Don’t be that bird
Buries the head in the sand
The neck, it leaves exposed
Re: September 23rd 2021. Judgement On America Starts. Be Prepared To Flee For Life by KnownUnknown: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
hmmm is this what i saw ? i think it has to be bigger. breaking news. 13 shot in USA. breaking right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuLRc_6BJZk

Nostradmus

1 Like

Re: September 23rd 2021. Judgement On America Starts. Be Prepared To Flee For Life by thatsleepboy1: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

Thank you so much sir.

(1) (Reply)

Must We Shout While We Pray? (god Is Not Deaf). / I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose / CAC Pastor Caught Burying Charms Inside Church In Akure (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.