Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam (11589 Views)

Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash / Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu / Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by NaijaNaWaa: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2021
Na on top this $418 million fee Regina husband build his “billionaire” dream. Make una take note oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by AyGrafix: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2021
They don finally get ads poster for no grin cry shocked
Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by Enormous81: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2021
Noted
Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2021
grin A consultant tell you the time with your watch, if you agree to pay so so percentage you should honor your terms but the money is much sha, but how much did the consultant save you .May be the consultant should consult me too to talk to Mr. President but I do charge 50% of the $418Million.
Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by focus7: 11:54am On Sep 12, 2021
The man Ned Nwoko is a big rogue. After collecting the money he will go and look for another virgin to marry.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by Commentor: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2021
Ekez:
Abeg I no read am
How much dem give am?? grin grin grin grin
$418m for consultant fee
Who dem dey consult?

Ned Nwoko.
Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2021
I can't believe you didn't add Wike shocked or maybe you forgot I don help you add am cool
absoluteSuccess:
Akeredolu, Orthom.

Men of the moment.

Our money is not safe with the politicians, they can have all of it as they always have.

But people's lives belongs to them (the people) first.

That should be saved.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by seanjy4konji: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
418 ROUND it to 419 milllion dollars for consultancy fee...

Are they consulting God and angels face to face

How much to open the kingdom of heaven?

This people will rot in hell...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
President Buhari, this is a problem between banks, Paris club is not a government, it is a club. Let's stand firm, they want to fleece Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by otokx(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Fayemi action is coming commendable if so.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by techWriter1: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
To stop the ancestor Ned from wed another boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by SarkinYarki: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
jackcanfield:
grin A consultant tell you the time with your watch, if you agree to pay so so percentage you should honor your terms but the money is much sha, but how much did the consultant save you .May be the consultant should consult me too to talk to Mr. President but I do charge 50% of the $418Million.

There should be a cap..this is nothing but insider powered fraud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by 123papas(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
AngelGabbyShara:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/09/12/paris-club-refund-fayemi-got-this/

Why do we need a consultant? Don’t we have a competent finance minister, and even Vice President.
The presidential economic team have people like Soludo. This country sef
Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by absoluteSuccess: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Remag666:
I can't believe you didn't add Wike shocked or maybe you forgot I don help you add am cool

I needed a vote, I'm so sorry, he is the man who lit the touch and gave guts to men.

Kudos to him as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by mu2sa2: 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Chai, Buhari has practically stopped this igbo man, what's his name now, OK i remember, Ned Nwoko, from marrying yet another 18 year-old kid. Let him reign in his virgin-seeking diick for now.
Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by MrColdsweat: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nigerian army generals will loot us dry
Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Confam cheesy may your name absoluteSuccess follow you in anything you do
absoluteSuccess:

I needed a vote, I'm so sorry, he is the man who lit the touch and gave guts to men.

Kudos to him as well.
Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by Terrier99: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Abu Malami and that ugly Ned Nwoko will never forgive Fayemi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by snoopz: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Abeeg which kin consultation Dem do wey wan fetch Dem 418mili dolls
Even juju no fit do dis one
Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by oscarlamba: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
absoluteSuccess:
Akeredolu, Orthom.

Men of the moment.

Our money is not safe with the politicians, they can have all of it as they always have.

That should be saved.
Oga u no add wike, why na? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by absoluteSuccess: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
oscarlamba:
Oga u no add wike, why na? shocked

Done.

Go and succeed

Remag666:
Confam cheesy may your name absoluteSuccess follow you in anything you do

Amen brotherly.

And you too, may absolute success be your portion, all the days of your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by emilo2bad: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
absoluteSuccess:
Akeredolu, Wike, Orthom.

Men of the moment.

That should be saved.
Those three you mentioned, our money is not save with them when they can't pay salary as when due
Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by absoluteSuccess: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
emilo2bad:

Those three you mentioned, our money is not save with them when they can't pay salary as when due

They can't if their state has a lot of overhead and produces nothing tangible other than depend on fiscal allocation from the federal.

They can't if their recurring expenditure is expended on the civil service and less for other instruments of sustainable development.

They can't if we're still led by men talking about livestock security over wanton destruction of life and properties and not about being an oasis to the west Africa subregion at this age and time.
Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by ozo13(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
LibertyRep:
Truly, if three presidents: Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua and Goodluck Jonathan refused to pay the same money based on their convictions that it was suspicious, even when these people never hawked integrity or audaciously marketed anti-graft war, on what basis would Buhari say he paid off such humongous money as consultancy fee?

The bolded was a subtle hit directed at the right quarters.
it hasn't been paid to him.its percentage of the cash they recovered (paris refund) i thinks it's about 6 or 7 billion dollars.i learnt the man single handedly use his own money to finance the case and in return wanted a percentage for himself if he gets the cash for the country.5% or 10% of such huge money will be plenty million dollars
Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by emilo2bad: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

They can't if their state has a lot of overhead and produces nothing tangible other than depend on fiscal allocation from the federal.

They can't if their recurring expenditure is expended on the civil service and less for other instruments of sustainable development.

They can't if we're still led by men talking about livestock security over wanton destruction of life and properties and not about being an oasis to the west Africa subregion at this age and time.
You end up talking rubbish. The money they get is enough for them to pay salaries. Ortom is owing 17 months salaries, Akeredolu is pay half salary and owing 7 months salaries and Wike is owing teachers salary and you are praising them. Too bad I wept for our Youths.
Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by JohnpaulID: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
JKF's integrity is intact no matter the level of opinions of naysayers.
Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by JohnpaulID: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
...our leaders know that average Nigerian dwell on sentiment and emotion rather than substance.
emilo2bad:

You end up talking rubbish. The money they get is enough for them to pay salaries. Ortom is owing 17 months salaries, Akeredolu is pay half salary and owing 7 months salaries and Wike is owing teachers salary and you are praising them. Too bad I wept for our Youths.
Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
SarkinYarki:

There should be a cap..this is nothing but insider powered fraud
It is not necessarily fraud, people do get paid to lobby to get government or institutions set certain policies like debt forgiveness ...lobbying cost money, convincing people is another kettle , but in this matter they should allow the F.G pay in installments of $41million for ten years or $82million for five years, rather than the bulk amount that might choke the F.G...that is if they are deserving of their fees.
Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
tnerro1:
Ned nwoko my man, the man go hammer no be small ooo

Not really ooo! He is only the figure head, top PDP guys dey wey get vested interest for that money �

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by SarkinYarki: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
jackcanfield:

It is not necessarily fraud, people do get paid to lobby to get government or institutions set certain policies like debt forgiveness ...lobbying cost money, convincing people is another kettle , but in this matter they should allow the F.G pay in installments of $41million for ten years or $82million for five years, rather than the bulk amount that might choke the F.G...that is if they are deserving of their fees.

Do you know this same cartel has already cashed out 350 million dollars from this same frame and now about to cash out another 418... See usually on such percentage for such consultancy we put a cap ... We can say 10 percent but capped at 100 million dollars ...but because Ned and co are sharing this money with govt officials they deliberately left it open .. well it's all their luck its not right ooo
Re: Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam by absoluteSuccess: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
emilo2bad:

Old one,

I give you handkerchief for the tears. cheesy : cheesy

Governors Orthom, Akeredolu, Wike, please pay all you are owing ASAP, God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Constitution Puzzle: Who Is Supposed To Register “Births” And “Deaths”? / List Of Largest Shopping Malls In Nigeria / Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.