Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Ten Wise Principles To Relate With People - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ten Wise Principles To Relate With People (217 Views)

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Wise Principles To Relate With People by coputa(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2021
1.Return money that you have been borrowed even before they ask for it,it shows your integrity

2.Never order for an expensive dish on the menu when someone is giving you a lunch/dinner.

3.do not ask awkward questions like
*Oh!,so you don't have kids?
* Why don't you buy or build a house?
* Why don't you buy a car?
They aren't your problems

4.If you take a taxi with your friend and he or she pays now,try pay next time

5.Respect different shades of opinion, remember, what is 6 to you will appear 9 to someone facing you.

6. Never interrupt people talking, allow them to pour it all out,hear it all and filter them all.

7. Praise publicly and criticize privately.

8.Never give advise until you are asked.

9. Mind your business, unless anything involves you directly, just stay out of it.

10. Never talk about your riches in the midst of the poor, don't talk about your children in the midst of the barren, don't talk about your education in the midst of illiterates.

If you obey principles you will become a principal

2 Likes

Re: Ten Wise Principles To Relate With People by chatinent: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Never overkill your respect by begging a rich friend who never understands you are in need but a pest.

(1) (Reply)

Choose The Best Diaper And Prevent Your Baby From Diaper Rash / Bed-wetting In Adult’s Main Causes And Treatment / Causes And Solutions On Why You Always Wake Up Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.