Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) (76341 Views)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law / My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by chatinent: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
azpekuliar:

So incest has been with us since the days of creation. cheesy

Wetin your sister do you?
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by criuze(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dis wan taia pesin oo
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by Lewisdinho(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
It's finished
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by OLULAW: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
WHEN YOU THINK YOU'VE SEEN AND HEARD IT ALL, THEN, SOMETHING NEVER SEEN AND NEVER HEARD OF, EMERGES FROM NAIJA.
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by Laggafin: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
It's not her son.. they switched her baby at birth and gave her another person's baby as a son without her notice
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by Laggafin: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
It's not her son.. they switched her baby at birth and gave her another person's baby as a son without her notice?
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Na them Afonja people do anything
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by Nickymezor(f): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Abomination undecided
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
nokspos:
Mother fucker
Seriously o. Real MOTHER FUCKER!!
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by hilox178: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
What a calamitous world, nothing can't happen in this world. End time things
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by tctrills: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
habsydiamond:
that's true.. But in those days it's not a common thing like we see now.. That people are not ashame to do bad things
We can never know. It might have been much worst
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by enemyofprogress: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
I wonder how their prick managed to rice up before penetrating into their mother’s pussssy? do you know how they did it?
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by trevorhorace(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
So he is the father and brother of the kids

So she is their mother and grandmother

shocked
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by enemyofprogress: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
See as the woman resemble myynd44
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by Bifwoli: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Donspicey:
Benin republic, kenya, Zimbabwe and South Africa can do unthinkable deeds lipsrsealed....
And yet you think Nigeria's own commonplace practice of chopping off human heads for ritual purposes is not an unthinkable deed? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by Bimpe29: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
This is beyond rational imagination.
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by Akuruoulo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
saphiere:
I won't be surprised if she was drugged and raped by the son.

I always talk like a fool.
Tot it's only men who I'm pregnant their daughters ?
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by Truvelisback(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
The gods are not to be blamed part2.
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by Endemol: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mother and grandmother time
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by Ikea81: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Burna boy mama no go find wife for her son before we hear stories.....everywhere it's burna and his mom....na wa o
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by milann: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
saphiere:
I won't be surprised if she was drugged and raped by the son.
are you being serious
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by miraculousGod(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
It may be that he lied, it's possible the woman is his wife, may be he lied because of immigration issues.
I'm just reasoning like a philosopher
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by tundey4all(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
this is serious
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by Darkmode64: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
nokspos:
Mother fucker
Literally grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by Agbebakun22: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
azpekuliar:
If God created Adam and Eve and they had only two children (boys) Cain and Abel. Who did Cain and Abel sleep with to procreate? wink

@ifytrik
@chatinent

Same questions that came to my mind today aswear.. If na just two male Adam and eve born, who Cain come marry and born Enoch give.. I never still ascertain this facts
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by Go5DY(m): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:
I don't understand what's really happening to this world.

As in, he wooed his mother into it or what? Or the mother consented to it? Or is this a kanayo-o-kanayo thingy? What will the children call their parents? Will they call the mother mother and grandmother? Will they call their father a man married to his wife and mother? Who go come do omugwo?

This world event don dey scratch body.

O God, let's the Kingdom come today.
I understand you bro, I have been thinking the same thing when I saw the post, my advice is that those children should be killed with immidiate effect, at least just to avoid the disgrace for life, nobody should insult me I just cleared my mind on this
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by Opemiposii(f): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
shocked for real? end time tinz... God have mercy...
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by chatinent: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Go5DY:

I understand you bro, I have been thinking the same thing when I saw the post, my advice is that those children should be killed with immidiate effect, at least just to avoid the disgrace for life, nobody should insult me I just cleared my mind on this

I think if sb should be killed, it's their parents.
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by ledaman: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Incest
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by Onucs(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mother fuckers everywhere
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
DOGS THEY CLAIM THEY ARE THE MOST EDUCATED BLA BLA BUT LOOK AT THEM... CULTISM, DRUGS, YORUBA PROBLEM
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:
I don't understand what's really happening to this world.

As in, he wooed his mother into it or what? Or the mother consented to it? Or is this a kanayo-o-kanayo thingy? What will the children call their parents? Will they call the mother mother and grandmother? Will they call their father a man married to his wife and mother? Who go come do omugwo?
Hahahhahahaha kanayo o kanayo my bro the world is coming to an end

This world event don dey scratch body.

O God, let's the Kingdom come today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.