Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend (43680 Views)

EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) / Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) / Photo Of Auchi Poly Student Who Commits Suicide, 'Wills His Mobile Phone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by blinking001(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mental health issues, i suspect low self esteem killed this guy. Too bad he was just 23 years of age.
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
ND student already has a GF

Even I during my Masters never had one.

Seriously! ....u guys are really trying

1 Like

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Minesbetter(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Rip young man...
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by mosegifted: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Not again
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Kimjongun: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Men need affection too

1 Like

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Wills phone to girlfriend, redpillers won't like this lol.RIP to him.Remember people are going through a lot you have no knowledge of,be nice and kind with your words.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by zanjorrg(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Frustration><Depression><Suicide
He should have communicated what was wrong to his girlfriend Sandra instead of giving her his phone. This would have saved him since he so much loved the girl
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by DWJOBScom(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
The lesson is we all must be careful with words.

We must be positive and show alot of kindness when speaking with people

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by newinventions: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hey, I have been using a site called SocialRebel and earned $50 today! You get paid for testing apps, voicing opinion and posting on social media. Its just that easy. Sign up with my link for a $50 bonus instantly! https://share.socialrebel.co/Tomidy

1 Like

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by bmdmix11: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
Joezinho:
RIP bro..

But suicide is never an option. A lot of people try to seek help before attempting suicide by telling other people about their feelings. This could be a friend or family member.

If someone tells you about how they are feeling don’t ignore them.
if it isn't an option why people using it undecided

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by cooooooks(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
The Nigerian approach of shaming does not work and has not worked for a long time.

RIP to this brother.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by moneyissweet(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
What if na the girlfriend wrote the suicide note after she might have killed him?

Romanoff:
Toh. At least, we know the Girlfriend isn't the cause of his suicide.

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by chatinent: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Embarrassment is painful.

But it cannot make you think suicide.

The way people laugh at you when you know nothing is painful sha.

By the way, what the meaning of the will? A hero or what!

Such a full fool!

1 Like

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by neighbourhud: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ayo2004:
That bitch killed him so she can take his iPhone probably an iPhone 12 grin
These babes are willing to do anything and everything for that iPhone 12 ehnn...
God save guys in this country o

Fear [/s]women o[s] Nigerian girls in universities and polytechnics..

If u know the dirty things girls in schools like UNILAG,LAUTECH and co. do,you will never get married in your life...

No matter your relationship status,Kings,remember you are still single smiley

Ayo... Mo sure pe o ka news yen

1 Like

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by wonder233: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Phone that the girl will use in calling another guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by agbonkamen(f): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
I am sure the lecturer humiliated him in front of other students cos of his inability to spell "Computer Technology " if Na white lecturer him go talk to the guy, make am feel relaxed to spell it properly instead of disgrace. The guy with his inexperienced brain took suicide as option..... Rip lad

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by OmoOshodi(m): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
He had been B.U.H.A.R.I.E.D by this life

Farewell

All of us will join you some day....but not through your coward way.

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Ayo2004: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
neighbourhud:

Ayo... Mo sure pe o ka news yen
My guy,if u believe that a guy committed suicide in Nigeria beacause of embarrassment from ordinary lecturer and willed his phone to his girlfriend,you must be gullible
Do u know the hell most Nigerians guy go through in higher institutions?
They will na kill themselves over something so trivial
Abegii!

There is surely something playing in the shadows and if there is something Hollywood movies taught me,it's that the person that gains the most is usually the prime suspect
That girl should be arrested!

Sora fun polytechnic ati yunifasiti obinrin o grin

1 Like

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ykc2:
Over misspellings?then shina wey wish sunny ade then quickest recover instead of quickest recovery nko?people made fun of him then but yet he did not commit suicide
ok
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by izubext007: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
If at all any loves his mother , u will not think shit.
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Some people often forget that we're humans with emotions and we're quite different. Some can overlook things and not feel anyhow while some can't. Words you say to people can have effects on them. Some just run their mouths anyhow embarrassing people.
That's how one prof in my department called me his most unserious student in final year, funny thing was he hadn't taken me on any course prior to that level but because I wasn't the type to answer questions he felt I was unserious until I had the highest point in his littérature antillaise et Africane course before he realised he had judged me rather too soon. I felt embarrassed even though my unit mates knew I was pretty good at anything histoire, littérature et culture et civilisation. He told me I was unserious and probably didn't know anything only for him to be disappointed. I later told him what he said and how I felt and he apologized and he ended up being my project supervisor.
Y'all should watch watch you say especially on this Nairaland, so many of you are trolls and have little to no inkling as to what each individual is experiencing in real life. Some of you just open your mouth 'wah' and spew demeaning/fondest things to people you don't even know.

5 Likes

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Eddisboi(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Some many terrible people in the comment section, wasted sperm's with no human feeling.I'm disgusted by you all..
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by DisLifeSha: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Things are not easy for me o. Even food to eat is a problem because I survive on drugs. Buying the drugs is an issue and the type of food I eat is also another problem. I refuse suicide

Bornsinner7:
The future is female.. I believe now

Meanwhile it can't be for the fact that he couldn't spell those words correctly..

From my findings.. a lot of Nigerians are going through hard times and hence are depressed..

Depression is real out here..

For the guy to still get power will him phone to him baby girl mean say that kpekus get sugar inside
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Taiwojon(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
N D 1

Commit suicide!

Oh God, reason why we must turn away from sins and accept Jesus as our lord.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oh God, this simp!
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by JohnSin97: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad..

Only a pussy ass niggar commit suicide...no matter what in life suicide is not a gadamnnn option

It actually depends on the scenario, Japanese warriors committed suicide if they lost a battle, also in Yorubaland we have what we call "iku ya j'esin lo" (Meaning: DEATH IS BETTER THAN SHAME) it's a form of politically motivated suicide done by kings and chiefs of old. It depends on the situation and the reason.....anyways the boy in question is still a pvssyass nigga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by NairaMaster1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad..
Only a pussy ass niggar commit suicide...no matter what in life suicide is not a gadamnnn option

Weak male children everywhere....this are as a result of father raising weak children and mother reinforcing it
I think it is time they introduce some Essential course into Tertiary curriculum just like CED
Courses like ruggedity, toughness, hardness and street wise...should be introduced( ruggedity 217, toughness 120, hardness 318 and street wise 228)
Damnnnnn....what is wrong with niggarrrrz of these days
Even if what you are passing through in life Is giving you headache and trauma.....why not inform the rest of your niggarrrrs..probably they will console you and take the trauma from you by booking hotel for you, arrange some paid runs babe for you...buy and tie enough weed and supply you with enough bottles...
With these things that emotional trauma will die if not instantly then gradually it will die

It's like weed too much for you today my guy.
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Agbebakun22: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
At least he tried by giving out his phone to inherit nonsense and ingredients
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Kaiser20: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
That's why Buhari is a strong man, even without certificates ,and his leadership without directions, he still leads 200 million citizens.
He will never resign or commit suicide despite his failures

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
It's time people start flogging dead bodies of people who commit suicide cheesy what a stupid way to die....that idiot is not the first person to miss question in class and he won't be the last
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad..

Weak male children everywhere....this are as a result of father raising weak children and mother reinforcing it
I think it is time they introduce some Essential course into Tertiary curriculum just like CED
Courses like ruggedity, toughness, hardness and street wise...should be introduced( ruggedity 217, toughness 120, hardness 318 and street wise 228)
Damnnnnn....what is wrong with niggarrrrz of these days
Even if what you are passing through in life Is giving you headache and trauma.....why not inform the rest of your niggarrrrs..probably they will console you and take the trauma from you by booking hotel for you, arrange some paid runs babe for you...buy and tie enough weed and supply you with enough bottles...
With these things that emotional trauma will die if not instantly then gradually it will die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by blaqkid205(m): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Is okay
At least the girl chop his property

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America / Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order / Recent Graduate Murdered In Anambra State By Unknown Gunmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.