Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,414 members, 7,954,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend (43850 Views)

Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) / Photo Of Auchi Poly Student Who Commits Suicide, 'Wills His Mobile Phone" / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Myndd445:
May God have mercy on his soul
you can still make it in life. Start gambling. Bet9ja tennis. It pays o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Daniluv1(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Let me reserve my RIP for people wey deserve am but I have just like 10 left
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
Imagine a 23 year old boy.

Smh. undecided
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Athemisia: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ayo2004:
That bitch killed him and made it look like a suicide so she can take his iPhone probably an iPhone 12 grin
These babes are willing to do anything and everything for that iPhone 12 ehnn...
God save guys in this country o

Fear [/s]women o[s] Nigerian girls in universities and polytechnics..

If u know the dirty things girls in schools like UNILAG,LAUTECH and co. do,you will never get married in your life...

No matter your relationship status,Kings,remember you are still single smiley
Correct detective your head dey house

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Indispensable85(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mtcheeew........
He killed himself for this reason? Really?
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by MrFly(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
He wrote his will properly
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by akanbiaa(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Winters23:

Afterlife only exists in your numb skull
You don't know me yet you Insult Me and later you will be blaming village people for all that have been bothering of late and more to come.
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by techWriter1: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
He couldn't mean laptop innovation, buthe goes his research serious....make una persist jus truth!
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Winters23: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
akanbiaa:
You don't know me yet you Insult Me and later you will be blaming village people for all that have been bothering of late and more to come.

grin

You over estimate yourself

You think your witch craft makes you powerful...Lols
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Babastrong(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Our undergraduate students need to read the following books to toughening their minds.
(1). 33 strategies of war.
(2). 48 laws of power.
(3). 50th law.
(4) the prince.
(5). 36 strategems

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ayo2004:
That bitch killed him and made it look like a suicide so she can take his iPhone probably an iPhone 12 grin
These babes are willing to do anything and everything for that iPhone 12 ehnn...
God save guys in this country o

Fear [/s]women o[s] Nigerian girls in universities and polytechnics..

If u know the dirty things girls in schools like UNILAG,LAUTECH and co. do,you will never get married in your life...

No matter your relationship status,Kings,remember you are still single smiley
a pity the fact you grew up seeing your dad's unfaithfulness to your mom (quoting your comment on the other thread) has affected the way you see women in general. May God heal your heart. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Ayo2004: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lollittaa:

a pity the fact you grew up seeing your dad's unfaithfulness to your mom (quoting your comment on the other thread) has affected the way you see women in general. May God heal your heart. undecided
My father cheated on my mother because it is natural for men to cheat and the beautiful totos in Nigeria is too much for a man to settle for one but he was a wonderful father and he tried for my mother

Stop bringing sentiments into this,you are a woman,you know Nigerian men have problems too but we all know Nigerian girls and women in general are ready to outdo the devil for material things
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ayo2004:

My father cheated on my mother because it is natural for men to cheat and the beautiful totos in Nigeria is too much for a man to settle for one but he was a wonderful father and he tried for my mother

Stop bringing sentiments into this,you are a woman,you know Nigerian men have problems too but we all know Nigerian girls and women in general are ready to outdo the devil for material things
Sigh. Lord help him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by jelil01: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The future is female.. I believe now

Meanwhile it can't be for the fact that he couldn't spell those words correctly..

From my findings.. a lot of Nigerians are going through hard times and hence are depressed..

Depression is real out here..

For the guy to still get power will him phone to him baby girl mean say that kpekus get sugar inside
If the kpekus truly get sugar, to die sef go dey fear am.
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Momoh7(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Why the mumu no better go join HK
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by 8stargeneral: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
D kind of news we dey hear this Sunday afternoon eeeh..even devil go surprise
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Mjpem23(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad..
Only a pussy ass niggar commit suicide...no matter what in life suicide is not a gadamnnn option

Weak male children everywhere....this are as a result of father raising weak children and mother reinforcing it
I think it is time they introduce some Essential course into Tertiary curriculum just like CED
Courses like ruggedity, toughness, hardness and street wise...should be introduced( ruggedity 217, toughness 120, hardness 318 and street wise 228)
Damnnnnn....what is wrong with niggarrrrz of these days
Even if what you are passing through in life Is giving you headache and trauma.....why not inform the rest of your niggarrrrs..probably they will console you and take the trauma from you by booking hotel for you, arrange some paid runs babe for you...buy and tie enough weed and supply you with enough bottles...
With these things that emotional trauma will die if not instantly then gradually it will die

I hope you’re a good person in real life ?
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by sultan1014(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
I don't even know why I'm laughing sef .
Phone wey Sandra go sell last last
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Bashnigga(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
How can someone just decide to end his life like that... There are so many things to enjoy in this life na

1 Like

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by danniyal(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Probably because of 9credit or sokoloan 3k
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by FullBlastLight: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad..
Only a pussy ass niggar commit suicide...no matter what in life suicide is not a gadamnnn option

Weak male children everywhere....this are as a result of father raising weak children and mother reinforcing it
I think it is time they introduce some Essential course into Tertiary curriculum just like CED
Courses like ruggedity, toughness, hardness and street wise...should be introduced( ruggedity 217, toughness 120, hardness 318 and street wise 228)
Even if what you are passing through in life Is giving you headache and trauma.....why not inform the rest of your niggarrrrs..probably they will console you and take the trauma from you by booking hotel for you, arrange some paid runs babe for you...buy and tie enough weed and supply you with enough bottles...
With these things that emotional trauma will die if not instantly then gradually it will die

I actually thought u were cured, so u went 2 reinforce again?

Ok, be delivered once again, IJN!
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by sylve11: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad..

Yeye grin cool
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Lewisdinho(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
I know of one man who doesn't know how to write his three names correctly BUT works with one of the international oil companies here in S/South. Na him this dude go kill himself cos him no sabi spell computer technology or what
I gat no RIP to waste on him
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Lewisdinho(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ogbeni which weed u smoke today or which pussy u banged today cos it seems u r CONFUSED
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad..

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Lewisdinho(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
I no even understand wetin u d talk. Did you even read the post?
Ayo2004:

Smart nigga!!!
These women are willing to do anything for material things
See how they almost destroyed Neymar's life if he wasn't a sharp guy...

His lucrative endorsement deals,career in PSG and freedom would have been destroyed by that woman who wrongly accused him of rape if he wasn't a sharp guy

The funny thing is that these women always manage to walk Scot free like this one will do...
If a girl died and willed her phone to her boyfriend,I assure you that he would have been arrested in Nigeria

I advise men to start wearing mini cameras embedded in necklaces tied around their neck to save themselves from that wicked species
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Bornboy4: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Rasta! Damn Babylon!
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad..

Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Bngf: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Dpundict: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
slawormiir:

Courses like ruggedity, toughness, hardness and street wise...should be introduced( ruggedity 217, toughness 120, hardness 318
Just like these courses but I am battling depression for the 8th time now. Family issues will not give me peace but not even my courses in school like psychology has helped me once but the fear of what goes on when I die. I feel his pain but I must hang on despite all the hate i see from my family members
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by Oweku: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
AfroKnight:
angry

I trust our useless police to arrest Sandra as a murder suspect. Then torture her while scamming her parents in the name of bail before their “investigations” finally reveal that it was really a suicide.

This boy don put him babe for serious gbege.

Of course they will also arrest the person who discovered the corpse and reported it to the police. Money must be made.

I sure say u never do police work before... Because u just Analyze am well... grin
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by DMCY: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad..

I always think the same too, but then bombed and bombed to no fruition undecided
Money stopped entering, you know how hard it is not to be able to spend like before?
I just tire grin grin grin
Re: Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend by OnGod2021: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad..

Kaiiii..Baba weyrey ni slawormiir yi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom / 3 Ladies From Other African Countries Caught Stealing In Lagos(photos,videos) / Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.