Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Tattoo Removal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tattoo Removal (269 Views)

Can Laser Tattoo Removal Get Rid Of A Large Back Tattoo? / Laser Tattoo Removal: Fundamental Principles And Practical Approach / What Is Laser Tattoo Removal? Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tattoo Removal by summerwilliam: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tattoo removal used to be performed using a variety of methods since the beginning of tattoos. The original use for tattoos was as body art to be displayed for aesthetic reasons. As time passed and society changed, so did the need for tattoos. People wanted them because they felt that society shouldn't dictate their choice of body art. Today, there is more need than ever to remove unwanted tattoos.

Tattoo Removal

How many tattoo removal sessions does it take to permanently remove a tattoo? The number depends on a variety of factors such as the size, position, and severity of the tattoo. When considering how many sessions it takes to completely remove a tattoo, keep in mind that most tattoo removers require several weeks or months of consistent treatments.

In fact, even with today's high-tech laser tattoo removal systems, many laser removal doctors will advise you to not have laser tattoo removal if your tattoos are still visible. Why? Because there are now several high-powered lasers that can remove tattoos much more effectively than older lasers. Today's lasers have been designed to do an extended amount of work on the skin without breaking down the skin as the older ones did. These newer lasers also last longer than older lasers, making them a good investment.

If you want to know how many sessions it usually takes to completely remove a tattoo, you will first need to understand how lasers work. There are typically two types of lasers when it comes to tattoo removal: the light-based types and the infrared-based type. The type of laser you receive depends on your skin color. Black skin contains the least amount of melanin, which means that it will be best treated by a light-based laser. Blue and fair skinned people will usually need an infrared laser.

The results of laser tattoo removal for most colors of tattoos are relatively smooth. Occasionally, you may experience a small scar or line following treatment. This is common and typically unavoidable, although it does vary from person to person. Scarring sometimes does occur in plastic surgery operations, but it is usually less severe than that of tattoos. If you have had any previous plastic surgery procedures, you should definitely get a consultation with a dermatologist to discuss how to prevent any scarring from occurring.

Some scarring that does occur is caused by the high-powered pulsed light that these lasers use. When lasers are pulsed, they cause the particles in the tattoo ink to travel faster than normal. When this happens, the particles try to jump ahead of the ink. As the particles travel, they often break off and are deposited in another place. It can take several weeks to months before the particles fully deplete, meaning that you will have to go through at least one or two more treatments.

Surgical excision is another form of tattoo removal. In surgical excision, a surgeon removes only the unwanted parts of your skin. Because the surgeon cannot get to the pigment, he cannot remove it with the pulsed light. Instead, the surgeon uses a strong instrument to cut out the unwanted areas. Sometimes, these instruments are designed to be used on very sensitive skin types, so it is important to be sure you're able to tolerate the pain before having this type of surgical procedure.

One of the newest forms of tattoo removal involves the development of a tattoo removal cream. These creams work just like laser treatments, except they do not require laser beams. Instead, they react to certain proteins in your skin. When applied to your skin on a daily basis, these creams can fade tattoos over time. In many cases, the effects are gradual and take years to become noticeable.

Re: Tattoo Removal by martiscore: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
how difficult. I will never tattoo myself
Re: Tattoo Removal by DeirdreGill: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
The decision to make a tattoo is a significant one and should not be taken before knowing some aspects about the drawing that you will wear on your skin all your life, so as not to regret, after that, the step taken. I'm in the phase of looking for a nike font download to show what to do with one. This changed my life. This brand made me become another man, with another thought now I follow the guys at Nike and everything I do as they evolve and grow financially, and I have them as an example.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Name Of This Snake / Filing a complaint against Airtel For Breach of Privacy. / Anyone Interested In Buying Paypal USD. $2000 At 550 To $1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.