Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

South South And South East - Which Has More Soups? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / South South And South East - Which Has More Soups? (729 Views)

Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy / 5 Delicious Soups And Delicacies You Should Try! See Photos.. / Dirty Abattoirs In The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South And South East - Which Has More Soups? by Oghene1st: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
Take into account that there are igboid groups in South South and the fact that now all 9gboid groups prepare all Igbo delicacies.

Let us go there!
Re: South South And South East - Which Has More Soups? by missidy: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
I believe it's the south south. Akwaibom/Crossriver alone have so many soups then now combine it with soups from Delta, Rivers and the rest. Mehn just leave it for south south biko.
Re: South South And South East - Which Has More Soups? by Sleekfingers: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
It is the south south. I like their owo soup and black soup
Re: South South And South East - Which Has More Soups? by shantti(m): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
U are comparing around 8 tribes to a single tribe.
Single out a single tribe in the south south and compare it with the south east

1 Like

Re: South South And South East - Which Has More Soups? by Probz(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
East.
Re: South South And South East - Which Has More Soups? by Probz(m): 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
missidy:
I believe it's the south south. Akwaibom/Crossriver alone have so many soups then now combine it with soups from Delta, Rivers and the rest. Mehn just leave it for south south biko.

I dare you to name any beyond Edikang-Ikong, Afang and Otong (or whatever it’s called).
Re: South South And South East - Which Has More Soups? by missidy: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
First, there is nothing like otong soup. Now to your question. Atama, abak, afia afere, editan.
Probz:

I dare you to name any beyond Edikang-Ikong, Afang and Otong (or whatever it’s called).
Re: South South And South East - Which Has More Soups? by Probz(m): 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
missidy:
First, there is nothing like otong soup. Now to your question. Atama, abak, afia afere, editan.

Whatever one of those Ibibio-lite variants of okra soup is called, that’s what I’m referring to be Otong (feel free to correct me with its actual name).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chest Freezer For Sale In Lagos / Souviners For Sale / Need Large Quantity Of Palm Oil For Industrial And Domestic Purpose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.