Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Will You Continue Eating Or You Will Stop? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Will You Continue Eating Or You Will Stop? (436 Views)

These Foods Will Stop Hair Loss And Give You Full Rich Hair / Why We Continue To Produce World-class Products — Rite Foods MD / Should I Continue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Continue Eating Or You Will Stop? by andyblinks05: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Earlier thread about how a family of 7 eat suya and four of them died
https://www.nairaland.com/6732655/how-7-persons-died-after/2#105431185

If you are the one will you continue eating or you will stop?

Re: Will You Continue Eating Or You Will Stop? by OkuFaba(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
On thing must kill a man..

Its my money i used to buy the suya, if I perish, let me perish
Re: Will You Continue Eating Or You Will Stop? by SKhanmi: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
I won't, I will throw everything away, The paper goes to the dustbin..the rest into my stomach.
Re: Will You Continue Eating Or You Will Stop? by JimmyDarmody: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Is just like asking; someone died after breathing air, will you stop breathing?
Re: Will You Continue Eating Or You Will Stop? by aanuoluwami14(f): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
I'll eat everything, nothing shall harm me
Re: Will You Continue Eating Or You Will Stop? by andyblinks05: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hmm hard decision to make but I will continue eating it
Re: Will You Continue Eating Or You Will Stop? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
cool
Re: Will You Continue Eating Or You Will Stop? by GOTVee: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians are not supposed to eat meat because it forbidden as Jesus christ died on the cross for the sins of we Christians so we can have eternal life. Eating meat signifies eating Jesus's flesh and it will make us ungrateful for the sacrifice he made on the cross for us. Any Christian who wants to make heaven will only eat vegetables sad
Re: Will You Continue Eating Or You Will Stop? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Na to run for my life o

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is A Kilogram Of Cooking Gas In Your Area / How To Make Cupcakes That Will Last Long For Sale / Why You Should Eat Watermelon Seeds (health Benefits)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.