Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) (51785 Views)

Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by oliverwrites: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
This is truly heart breaking.
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by boxypane(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
This country. No decency.
Whatever happened to Ambulance and body bags.
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Omeizadean(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
The Juice was definitely poisoned or expired.

It can't be suya or else we would have heard of another similar incidents somewhere else in the same town.
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by HEBEI: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
They should investigate the aboki that sold the suya to them angry
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by ronyman(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
When news has it that the aboki has owned up to the poisoning.
DoctorDree:
Over and over again I don’t think the suya killed them
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Thunderfayayou: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/09/exclusive-how-7-persons-died-after-allegedly-eating-suya-fruit-juice-in-abia-photos-video/

The FULANI Terrorist Suya seller has confessed already that he poisoned the suya because he was angry that Igbo's wants to leave NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by ZeusP(m): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pathetic
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by armyofone(m): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yeah, could be Salmonella, E.coli etc poor hygiene - contaminated meat.

DoctorDree:

1 Like

Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
DoctorDree:
the juice is the prime suspect or even the generator,very dangerous killer
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by authority2006(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Okuda:
the jihad would be televised.. you still say islamization agenda no dey?

Trash
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by deemayor2(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
No be Suya And Juice Kill Them Make we Talk Truth, Na Another Thing Entirely Just kill Them.
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by authority2006(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
ronyman:
When news has it that the aboki has owned up to the poisoning.

Lol. Probably because of the reason given below by another sick mind.

Thunderfayayou:

The FULANI Terrorist Suya seller has confessed already that he poisoned the suya because he was angry that Igbo's wants to leave NIGERIA.
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
No be the same Suya, kill family for Aba last week? E be like i will stop eating Suya for now. undecided
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Lukayly: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Still, how did they die, this your write-up did not tell how
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by kechywillz(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
The should conduct an autopsy to ascertain the cause of their death
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by DSC7: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Coded78:
The suya seller did not poisoned the suya, because they are not the only person that buys it from the seller

What if he poisoned the one he sold to mr ogbaa? undecided
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by DSC7: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Drizzy5001:
No be the same Suya, kill family for Aba last week? E be like i will stop eating Suya for now. undecided

Aboki dem don dey wipe out Southerners through consumable goods they sell.....
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Thunderfayayou: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
authority2006:

Lol. Probably because of the reason given below by another sick mind.

Even if you want defend the Terrorist from now till JESUS comes we will continue to say this truth.

The Terrorists suya seller has already confess to the crime.

You came very late!
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by bubu2019: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
DoctorDree:
Na you kill Dem?
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by amaks: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Haven't they carried out an autopsy after all these days? This tragic case deserve an autopsy. It can also help prevent more deaths, whether accidental or premeditated.
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by halfcurrent(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Certainly not the suya.
Likely to be the juice. There are so many adulterated and fake drinks and other products in Aba and environ. Even fake drugs.

1 Like

Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by justking(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Rip
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by mikaelangelov: 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
DoctorDree:

Actually from personal experience I think that suya killed them, I had such experience last year it left me scared of eating suya again.

I bought a 400 suya from aboki to finish my jollof rice at home only to wake up I'm the midnight with a bloated stomach and throat, I vomited till morning before passing out, God bless my parents so much who if not because of their unexpected visit to my house that early morning helped by taking me to the hospital, the doc said if they were an hour late it'd have been a casualty, citing food poisoning due to toxicity in the meat. Being an old meat that the mallam kept warming in the grill.

1 Like

Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by highbee02: 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Some of these drinks have been exposed to sunlight before being refrigerated, and thereby causing chemical reactions. They are not properly stored
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by 123readygo: 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sad! Someone must have spiked the juice
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by brightalo1010: 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kenedy101:

Tell us what kill them

So that very day the suya seller must have sold his Suya only to them maybe he arranged 1000 or whatever amount they bought that very day naira suya carry commot he knew that a certain family was going to visit another family and they will surely come and buy suya that very day that's why he then probably poison the certain Suya and sell to them I guess . abi you have heard about others that died for eating Suya in that axis ? if you no get sense try and get it and stop asking useless question.
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Amaka430(f): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
we should always be prepared for eternity Jesus is the only way to the father
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Bestman66: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/09/exclusive-how-7-persons-died-after-allegedly-eating-suya-fruit-juice-in-abia-photos-video/
in the days of Daurah Akunyili investigation by NAFDAC would have been ongoing.
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by Coolgent(m): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sadly we dont value autopsy undecided
Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by frog12: 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
maybe they treat the suya with bleach and sniper to drive away mosquitoes

1 Like

Re: How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) by raphy(m): 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
The juice or the suya was poison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) / Naija Continental Dishes / Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.