Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How To Overcome Setbacks In Life - A Must Read For Nigerian Youths - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Overcome Setbacks In Life - A Must Read For Nigerian Youths (284 Views)

What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Setbacks In Life - A Must Read For Nigerian Youths by Lagosdai: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Four basic steps you must follow if you want to overcome setbacks in your life.

According to forbes.com be kind to oneself is one of the major component of life.

We all face obstacles at some point in our lives, whether we are doing something new or looking for something new to do. Life’s challenges doesn’t end. What makes you stronger is your ability to push on and strive to be the person you were born to be.

Many people look for ways to avoid problems in their life. Because they understand that one little mistake can derail their happiness, leading them to so many negative vibes. Setbacks are common problems in life that, if not properly handled, can lead you back to where you’ve already been and somewhere you don’t want to be again. So, it is good to address any challenges that may constitute a serious threat to your life and cause you to regress.

Everyone in this world aspires to be successful. No one wants to lose a loved one or experience anything that will have a bad impact on his life.

My personal life experience is so revolting that no one would want to hear about it. I’ve made so many poor decisions that they almost drove me to suicide every time I remembered them. But life has taught me something valuable; and that is to never give up. My advice to my readers is that, you should let go of any addiction you are into. Regardless of any type of addiction, addiction in my vocabulary is addiction. So, if you’re into any one and you think you can’t do without it, it is better to let it go.

One of the major causes of life’s misfortunes is addiction. Many individuals are unaware of this. Addiction may make your dreams fade away and force you to do the same thing over and over again. And that is setbacks.

How can you overcome setbacks in life? As I previously stated, doing the same thing over and over without getting any rewards but because you enjoy doing it is a sign of setbacks. So, without further ado, let’s look at some typical causes of setbacks and how to overcome them.

Read full article: https://ilagosdaily.com/how-to-overcome-setbacks-in-life-4-basic-steps-you-must-follow/

(1) (Reply)

We Did Not Kill Chike Akunyili – DSS / See How To Reduce Facebook Data Usage / Best Trailer In Austin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.