Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others (11738 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts bottles Of Codeine Syrup, illicit drugs At Onne, Abuja Ports / Man Arrested With 300 Bottles Of Codeine In Katsina / Two Men Fight Over Codeine In Ijebu Ode - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by Gabbriell: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Damm niggar

It's alright

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by sematec(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
busted
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by Pk01(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Orlaoluwayimika:
This is one of the hypocrisies of the North.

They don't consume Alcohol but they abuse drugs alot and take other forms of illicit hard drugs
who dey push the drugs to the north?... They should start killing this drug pushers already
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by Johel(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
fergie001:

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja
Sunday 12th September, 2021

I want that fine girl,the cookies and 1bag of weed...I no want heroin,but if tm dey there,I go take too...All this NDLEA no go allow pple hustle in peace,person wey wan use drug spoil him life Na him Sabi...All i know is everything is dangerous when you abuse it even food and water,why then no stop tobacco and alcohol that has caused more deaths.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by Gireiboy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
The question is what do they do with all this seized marijuana and other drugs? I think they resell it and takes some themselves
They incinerate it.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by htdot: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
You will always see okoro... just implicated the innocent yoruba dispatch rider.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by Bahamas95(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
See business wey dat fine girl dey do.

Uwa di egwu.

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
The question is what do they do with all this seized marijuana and other drugs? I think they resell it and takes some themselves
They usually burn it in their landfill and televise it.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by famouscargo4u: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
tipili808:
Still moving kilos, be wary of the Feds!!!

Come rock this king kong 40,000mah.

Dual ports

22.5W super fast charging

6 months warranty

Pay on Delivery

Number in pic below

How much?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by Topzee109: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
davillian:
Hausa people and drug abuse ehnnnn....
Orlaoluwayimika:
This is one of the hypocrisies of the North.

They don't consume Alcohol but they abuse drugs alot and take other forms of illicit hard drugs
You keep calling them hypocrite while you are the real hypocrite

Is it only hausa you see there

Ndi Idiots

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by pegix(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Delivering to slawormir door cool grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by davillian(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Topzee109:

You keep calling them hypocrite while you are the real hypocrite

Is it only hausa you see there

Ndi Idiots
Lmao, weda u like it or not they are the highest consumers of drugs..
Kaduna, Abuja, Kano hot zone

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by purplekayc(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Na wetin dey reign now be dz.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
I read something like Mrs Bello Kafayat Ayo.

And sherifat..

How does cookies taste ?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by Akharmony: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Better piickin.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by Topzee109: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
davillian:
Lmao, weda u like it or not they are the highest consumers of drugs.. Kaduna, Abuja, Kano hot zone
But your boys keep developing everywhere They have now been well known in Asian countries especially India
Keep deceiving your self,
Awon developers
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by Lightorder: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
That Edo burst, one voice was telling me that my damn nigger Slowomirr won’t be alright
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by davillian(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Topzee109:

But your boys keep developing everywhere
They have now been well known in Asian countries especially India

Keep deceiving your self,

Awon developers
What's this one saying,I've lived with this people, I'm mean rich Hausa boys and girls...
They don't drink alcohol but u see smoke and drugs just leave am for them
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by Royalty0001: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
kestolove95:
All this ndi dot people again
dot people gbukwa gi onye apari mmuo
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by Eddisboi(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by Topzee109: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
davillian:

What's this one saying,I've lived with this people, I'm mean rich Hausa boys and girls...
They don't drink alcohol but u see smoke and drugs just leave am for them
That's what you fail to understand, every tribe or region has it's good and bad sect, so you don't judge hausas based on the ones you've seen

Are you telling me yorubas and igbos don't smoke
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by davillian(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Topzee109:

That's what you fail to understand, every tribe or region has it's good and bad sect, so you don't judge hausas based on the ones you've seen

Are you telling me yorubas and igbos don't smoke
All my life interacting with people in Nigeria
I've not seen a girl smoking to the extent of getting eye drops to make the eye clear from red to white....
The drug head Hausa girls do that , then use shades , hijabs and pef before they leave the joint.....
You know why dealers in the north are rich these people use anything they have on them to buy drugs, chains rings, phone etc , I know what I'm saying or should I mention the group that smoked coke in Hilton till they died bro 4 get it...
These people are rich and can larvish on drugs.....
If I mention names then you would know the people I've rolled with top govt official children and rich business men ABI na king children way de come joint with Prado and excort .....forget
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by NorthSerious: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2021
In series of sting operations between Saturday 4th Sept and Monday 6th Sept, in different parts of Lagos, four suspects were arrested including Mrs. Bello Kafayat Ayo who was picked from Shino Street, Palmgroove area of the state.

Meanwhile, a 20-year-old graduate, Miss Bee Okoro has been arrested in Abuja for producing and selling drugged candies and cookies. A 27-year-old dispatch rider, Idewo Raimi who handles door-to-door delivery for her was also arrested.

Always knew Southerners are responsible for the bulk of crimes in the North, of course bar banditry and the likes.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2021
Arespect10:
Nigerians and crime be like 5&6

Abeg these are not Nigerians o. Give them
Their right nationality please

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Train Accident At Bolade Oshodi, Lagos State (pics) / Rape Scandal: Lawsuit Against Sugabelly Dismissed In The US / Scams That Can Trick Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.