Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

HEARTLESS; Watch Audio Conversation Between Kidnappers And Wife Of Adopted Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HEARTLESS; Watch Audio Conversation Between Kidnappers And Wife Of Adopted Man (1086 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Fraudsters To Implicate Unsuspecting People / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HEARTLESS; Watch Audio Conversation Between Kidnappers And Wife Of Adopted Man by ChrisOsaEdo(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
HEARTLESS; Watch Audio Conversation Between Kidnappers Of Photographer And Wife Of The Adopted Man

https://chrisosamedia.com/2021/09/12/heartless-see-audio-conversation-between-kidnappers-of-photographer-and-wife-of-man-who-was-adopted-in-edo/

Some suspected gunmen have kidnapped a commercial photographer in Edo State.
The victim, David Iseramenya, was abducted on Friday, 10 September 2021 when returning from Igueben, where he covered a wedding ceremony.

According to Standard Gazette, the gunmen ambushed him along Benin-Iruekpen-Ehor Road in Edo State.

It was reported that the bandit forced the vehicle to stop at gunpoint before dragging him into the forest.

An eyewitness whose name cannot be mentioned because of the severity and security concern said he witnessed the incident while on his motorcycle.

He said, “I was riding a motorcycle on the road, and I suddenly saw about eight men dragging a man into the bush. I quickly reversed my motorcycle and escaped. Some of them were even firing gunshots”.

It was gathered that the suspected kidnappers had already called the victim’s wife, demanding five million naira or have him killed within days.

In an audio recording as seen on Standard Gazette, the wife is heard begging the kidnappers who had disguised its voice to give her more days to sort for the cash.
Mrs Iseramenya, David’s wife, completely in tears, begged her husband’s kidnapper not to hurt him as she had no such amount to pay.
The family is in total panic as the kidnappers threaten to kill their victims if the ransom is not paid in days.

They have warned them not to inform the police as they will know if the police are contacted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO99yFhyT1I

https://chrisosamedia.com/2021/09/12/heartless-see-audio-conversation-between-kidnappers-of-photographer-and-wife-of-man-who-was-adopted-in-edo/

Re: HEARTLESS; Watch Audio Conversation Between Kidnappers And Wife Of Adopted Man by soberdrunk(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
embarassed embarassed kai!!!
Re: HEARTLESS; Watch Audio Conversation Between Kidnappers And Wife Of Adopted Man by Lifestone(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
See as the animals dey price human like Na goat
In a descent society, this is enough to track these Idiots. From the accent, Na Huasa/fulani
I pray for the victim safe return
Re: HEARTLESS; Watch Audio Conversation Between Kidnappers And Wife Of Adopted Man by Oksman(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lifestone:
See as the animals dey price human like Na goat
In a descent society, this is enough to track these Idiots. From the accent, Na Huasa/fulani
I pray for the victim safe return

It's not an issue of a decent society. They are traceable, but the system encourages them. That Evans, who was running a sophisticated kidnap ring using Turaya satellite phone and other highly skilled gadget was arrested says a lot about our security architecture. If Edo state has her own police, these bastards would have been flushed out.
Re: HEARTLESS; Watch Audio Conversation Between Kidnappers And Wife Of Adopted Man by promzy555(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Na wah
Re: HEARTLESS; Watch Audio Conversation Between Kidnappers And Wife Of Adopted Man by Mayng01(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
This is disheartening. In a sane country, this is enough to track the location, safe the victim, and neutralize the kidnappers. I pray for his safe return in Jesus name.
Re: HEARTLESS; Watch Audio Conversation Between Kidnappers And Wife Of Adopted Man by joyandfaith: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Security agents , politicians and criminals are aligned to make life miserable for Nigerians.
Re: HEARTLESS; Watch Audio Conversation Between Kidnappers And Wife Of Adopted Man by babadigu(m): 3:51am On Sep 13, 2021
Watch audio conversation between kidnappers and wife of abducted (not adopted) man - correction
Re: HEARTLESS; Watch Audio Conversation Between Kidnappers And Wife Of Adopted Man by Auxtin85(m): 4:03am On Sep 13, 2021
They don’t want us to mention Fulani, from the voice you will know he is one uncircumcised; uneducated bastardised from the president’s tribe
Re: HEARTLESS; Watch Audio Conversation Between Kidnappers And Wife Of Adopted Man by Kingvitalisdiho: 7:34am On Sep 13, 2021
We are tired of listening to crime's headline news...everyday crimes without solutions is like fire without fuel...
Re: HEARTLESS; Watch Audio Conversation Between Kidnappers And Wife Of Adopted Man by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2021
But fools are angry when bandits are killed, na fulani see the voice, these people are animals.
Re: HEARTLESS; Watch Audio Conversation Between Kidnappers And Wife Of Adopted Man by tiger28: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2021
When I was growing up, there was the Highly feared Highway Patrol all over major ways. If this country wants to be serious, there must Helicopter and highways Patrol teams, most especially helicopter Patrol using heat seeking technology to fish out these robbers in the FORESTS near major highways. Nigeria ain't serious YET. .....UNTIL a Child of a governor or even President is kidnapped!
Re: HEARTLESS; Watch Audio Conversation Between Kidnappers And Wife Of Adopted Man by pointblank247(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2021
If conversation between living human beings are shocking you in Nigeria, I don't what you will do when you watch how people are butcherd as they beg in the north

(1) (Reply)

How Spain-based Nigerias Nelson Okonobo Duped Vulnerable Nigerian Women Abroad / Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? / Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.