Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

#BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini (37264 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini / I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by Bngf: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Liars
Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Bunch of idiotic fools have been dying for falsehoods since the beginning of time and will continue for infinity. You can find them in every race, religion and parts of the world.

Jim Jones took 100s of Christian followers to Guyana and told them to drink poison with the belief that they are going to heaven. David Kuresh brainwashed his followers to burn down their compound and died in the inferno with the same promise.
Those are just examples that easily comes to mind. Those are from the US hence you can find them anywhere.
Bokoharam mumus are doing the same in Nigeria so it's not confined to any religion, race or location.

Stupidity is universal.

Is that why you attacked Christian concepts before. Where was your sense? You're just a bumbling fool

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by Agbebakun22: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
diplomat058:
A virgin having pregnancy scare? This girl's brain is filled with mix of Telemundo and Nollywood grin

U sef see the talk nah imagine person weh be virgin wetin concern her with pregnancy scared.. No be person weh Bleep dey fear to get belle. Mumu dey worry this girl
Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by Darreytinho10(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lmao grin come make we give you belle tongue
Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by WADZAS: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
DOES IT MEAN SHE IS FROM VIRGINIA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by Blackdisciple(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Na u sabi, since one of Una once said shes a virgin but was pregnant and put to birth.
Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by Lancer47(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mumu. Just see mumu
Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by nosagold(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
How can you have a pregnancy scare if you haven’t had sex

Even in the case of our Lord Jesus, God had to send an angel to convince the young man that his maiden was a virgin indeed, in accordance with Scripture.

As it is written, “this shall be a sign unto thee, the virgin shall be with child, and shall call His name - Immanuel”!

Girl needs wisdom
Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by Toks2008(m): 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
diplomat058:
A virgin having pregnancy scare? This girl's brain is filled with mix of Telemundo and Nollywood grin

Ofcourse you can have pregnancy scare as a Virgin probably when guys try to have their ways with a virgin lady.

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by femiasaolu2014: 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Judging from the way she speaks, you just have to know her IQ is extremely low. A 27-year-old who speaks like a toddler.
Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
[[s]quote author=Agboriotejoye post=105746678]

Is that why you attacked Christian concepts before. Where was your sense? You're just a bumbling fool[/s]

Your father is bumbling fool for having a low IQ, shallow jelly fish brain like you.
Christian concepts are the biggest scams ever perpetrated on humanity in terms of religious concepts. All world religions have flaws but Christianity is the biggest scam for immaculate conception and claiming that jesus is coming back.

Pls get lost. Done responding to a shallow troll like you.

Do you even have a father? If you had one you will not go about basing your moniker on tribal rants for pittance from politicians. Yet you can call someone else a troll whereas your moniker is a tribal troll. You see how useless your life is that you're just a political cum tribal tool?

And you even have the nerve to call Christian concept scam when your life is an embodiment of scam.

I shame for who no shame for who dey associated with you.

Idiot!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

Do you even have a father? If you had one you will not go about basing your moniker on tribal rants for pittance from politicians. Yet you can call someone else a troll whereas your moniker is a tribal troll. You see how useless your life is that you're just a political cum tribal tool?

And you even have the nerve to call Christian concept scam when your life is an embodiment of scam.

I shame for who no shame for who dey associated with you.

Idiot!!
[/s]

Tell all that to your village drunkard idiotic useless father.

Now STFU and FVCK off.
Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Yes,she cld be a virgin,just that saga always like to cover her with duvet when they were at the head of house lounge.

Just as wathoni said she got pregnant without any penetration.
K......o

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
[s][/s]

Now STFU and FVCK off.

Let me know when your mother shows you your father.

You mannerless political fool. You think you are better than billions of people who are Christians?

No fool. You're just an empty tribal barrel

No wonder politicians have engaged you to use your tongue to wipe their butts.

Getout with your pitiful, valueless life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by TenQ: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by fayomim: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
I see!!!!

Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by rosalieene(f): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
MrKunleCole:
Quite possible tbh. I wonder why Cross is interested in her virginity. What's the information going to do to him?
Maybe to add to the number of women he has slept with. 300 plus nini = 301 grin
Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by maldino: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Then why the pregnancy scare....rubbish girl
Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by Fynegal21: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Then you are not a virgin ��
Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by 2tec(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Master the art of creating short and interesting videos and thrive in the digital world.

The one-day training offers participants an incredible opportunity to independently and confidently plan, shoot and edit exciting short videos to tell inspiring stories.

Click https://wildlifeafrica.org/2021/08/30/smartphone-video-for-social-media-svsm-2021/ to register.

Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Continue ooo my sister seeking attention of Ned nwoko to become a new wife over Regina daniel abi
Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by friendl: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
BBN na scam acting
Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:25am On Sep 13, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
[s][/s]

Now STFU and FVCK off.
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Seun
Rule 2
Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by Tomek09(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2021
richmond500:
Virgin?
Ned Nwoko right now
grin grin
Re: #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini by grandstar(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2021
arthurwillia:
I’m a virgin but I’ve had pregnancy scare
Na the tip they put abi grin

A 23year old nigerian virgin got pregnant. Sex refers to penetration to them. It's a shame!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skit Makers Jump On Falz 'Mr. Yakubu' Challenge / BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija / Adaora Onyechere Resigns From AIT. To Contest For Imo House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.