Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye (62877 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by ebukajay184: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Ilebaye has disclosed that she is still a virgin at 22, IGBERETV reports.

She disclosed this during a chat with fellow housemates, Ike, Adekunle, CeeC and Cross, on Monday.

It started when Ike had disputed her virginity claims going round the house, saying she has tattoo but Ilebaye protested that being a virgin doesn’t mean one can’t party or have fun.

She said, “He [Ike] is just saying the fact that you are a virgin you can’t do some certain things.”

Cee-c chipped: “Allow him to think whatever he wants to think.”

Ilebaye continued: “No, no, no, I’m fighting for my fellow virgins out side. Even if you are a virgin, you can still do some certain things. You can still party, you can still have chat, you can still kiss.”

Meanwhile, Ilebaye has remained the most talked-about housemate of the BBNaija season 8 edition following attempts to get intimate with some of the male housemates.

https://igberetvnews.com/1449380/bbnaija-stars-still-virgin-ilebaye/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by securitywatch50: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
No, no, no, I’m fighting for my fellow virgins out side. Even if you are a virgin, you can still do some certain things. You can still party, you can still have chat, you can still kiss.”

And you can still club .
Or what do you think?

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by crestedaguiyi: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Very dumb post.

She is a virgin or she claim to be a virgin, why some of una dey mumu like this

209 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by bigeliot(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Her business

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Taylor90: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Babe wey i knack last year October

Una say na virgin

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by benikad(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Mtcheewwww

I even thought its a serious post

Let me come and be going shocked

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Donpuffy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Not possible

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Kharol1234: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Rubbish

SACHET WATER ROLL PRINTING MACHINE FOR SALE

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by ImoleNaija: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
She must be a secondhand virgin.

Just-the-tip geng grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by bassdow: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by bassdow: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
when you see a Virgin, you could tell in a plethorea of ways.

If SHE's comfortable dressed this way on media, what else could I say

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Chimezie198(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
No be only virgin.. virginus nko

Person wey be palliative for yahoo boys

74 Likes 5 Shares

Let's see how long that lasts.

atimes, some people are still PURE / Honest , because opportunity never dey

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by ChronicGp(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Na for BBN you want come break the thing abi!🤔😉
Ok

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by chukkystar(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
BB Africa na just market strategy to keep y'all hooked on that show. They already know who go win.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by meum: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
The people that watch & follow this BBN I don’t see them as serious people. Anyways it’s their choice let me respect it.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by manford2: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Weytin concern me...
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Greystone: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
It’s possible…

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by thatsleepboy1: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Spandy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Virgin? The manner you guys misuse that word is out of this world?!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by XtraFortunes: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
This useless show. Glorifying waywardness in our countryangry

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Ikemba007: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
I'll believe her based on the inexperience she exhibits in dealing with the guys in the house

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Damian911: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
cheesy grin cheesy angry
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Hopefully2023: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ok oooo! Congratulations.

I have solution to anything infection including staphylococcus aureus ( strictly herbal solution). Check my signature for contact
Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by BigBelleControl(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
She's a virgin because she has a virgina.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by ifytrik(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
been a virgin is my number one red flag in a relationship, there was this small girl I was dating back in 2012, she was always telling me she's aa virgin but I didn't believe her until the day she decided to let me break her virginity, hmmm, I saw shege with my eye that day, she did not only condem my bedsheet with blood, she also fainted while I was busy banging her, I almost had high blood pressure that day, thank God my friend was around that moment, we started pouring cold water on her until she woke up but she was still very weak to the point she could barely move her hands, the kind money wey I spend on her that day plus the high blood pressure wey I get that day make my prick no rise for upton two weeks cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Bluebeach: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
A virgin that displays her nudity pass olosho, kept her chest bare for hours while a man tattoos on it😂😂😂

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by oyeb15: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hunger time. The way MTN dey sap my data ehh. I think they are hungry too.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Emola12(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
If this dis one can be a virgin then my mother is a virgin too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by Kingosytex(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
'Who is still a virgin' cheesy
The above phrase goes to show how decayed and immoral the society has become. Virtues like virginity is now seen as abnormal and old fashioned.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye by meobizy(f): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nobody cares regarding her virginity. Wathoni was a a virgin with a child. That's how much I regard the physical state in this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slang Of Chiwetalu Agu / How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap / Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.