Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Help Needed With Beautiful Exterior Paint Colors - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help Needed With Beautiful Exterior Paint Colors (2084 Views)

Weathershield Exterior Paint / Urgent Help Needed To Evict Stubborn Tenant!!!!!!!! / For Exterior Flooring (polished And Unpolished) 07064702132 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed With Beautiful Exterior Paint Colors by Oluwa18: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
House is almost completed and I’m at a crossroad on the paint to use for it’s exterior. I’m not really a fan of gray color and painter recommended gray because of tile colors.
What do you all recommend ? 1 color paint or 2 and what colors? I don’t want a “Shouting color “, I prefer it light/neutral .

Please if you have pictures of your recommended paint color used in houses , I would like to see it.

Thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Beautiful Exterior Paint Colors by Oluwa18: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: Help Needed With Beautiful Exterior Paint Colors by twinskenny(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluwa18:
cc gbadexy
Re: Help Needed With Beautiful Exterior Paint Colors by twinskenny(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluwa18:
cc gbadexy

h

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Beautiful Exterior Paint Colors by gbadexy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
twinskenny:
cc gbadexy

h
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Beautiful Exterior Paint Colors by gbadexy(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluwa18:
House is almost completed and I’m at a crossroad on the paint to use for it’s exterior. I’m not really a fan of gray color and painter recommended gray because of tile colors.
What do you all recommend ? 1 color paint or 2 and what colors? I don’t want a “Shouting color “, I prefer it light/neutral .

Please if you have pictures of your recommended paint color used in houses , I would like to see it.

Thank you in advance

You could use the grey as it is one of the longest lasting colors. It would only be giving you lighter shade of it as it fades.
You could use neutral colors too to match the tiles.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Beautiful Exterior Paint Colors by ngBuild: 1:22am On Sep 13, 2021
I suggest you use light yellow or milk colour, combine with white + brick wall tiles for the balconies.... facade design not looking good, the roof of the front pillars looks irregular to me, good house though

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed With Beautiful Exterior Paint Colors by Oluwa18: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
ngBuild:
I suggest you use light yellow or milk colour, combine with white + brick wall tiles for the balconies.... facade design not looking good, the roof of the front pillars looks irregular to me, good house though

Thank you so
Much.
Could you circle the roof that looks irregular ?
Re: Help Needed With Beautiful Exterior Paint Colors by ngBuild: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Oluwa18:

Thank you so
Much.
Could you circle the roof that looks irregular ?
This

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Beautiful Exterior Paint Colors by OliviaThomas: 9:40am On Apr 22
It is important to choose the right color and practical materials and paints so that the project is durable. For my house in Florida I studied this post https://www.allstarpainter.com/painting-guides/best-exterior-paint-color-schemes/ to find a good solution. Perhaps this will help you too

(1) (Reply)

Need A Unique Contemporary House Design / Executive And Palatial Mansion For Sale In Magodo(Pictures Included) / 4 Units Of 3-bedroom Bungalows In Bauchi N12m Per Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.