Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 (30831 Views)

Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt / Photos From The KCR Dog Photoshoot And Healthcare Day Event / Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by condralbedez: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

Really? But why do BMC members have vultures as best friends?
Hahahahah...Help me ask them oh.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by assent: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
post=105747474:
Dogs : A man best friend

It's the smiles for us cheesy wink cheesy

So cute �

A double standard hypocrite.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by assent: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
babavik:

Gawddamnit Griller!
It trended on Twitter and Facebook last week about pet dogs that are pussy-licker, hope yours is not "more than a friend". Mean no offence please ��

Mannabbgrills is a man pretending to be a woman.

He is showing you that he is deceptive.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by Lightorder: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
I love dogs but I really need to know how to cope with their poops. I have an extra sense of smell
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by jidxin(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
logadims:
History was made in Nigeria as the Kennel Club of Rivers organized the first ever Dog Training Exhibition in Nigeria.

Top dog handlers were invited by the club to come display and also teach dog owners how to get their dogs trained.

The theme of the program was: A trained dog; an asset to Nigeria.

Tips were given, competitions held, gift items given; even free puppies were also given to lucky winners.

More details from the club’s website: www.kennelclubofrivers.com

Below are some pictures from the event.
Source: https://kennelclubofrivers.com/2021/09/12/kcr-dog-training-exhibiton-2021/
get your fact right that's not the first ever dog training in Nigeria plsss
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by Davidolu2: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
tipili808:
Nice one

Come rock this king kong 40,000mah.

Dual ports

22.5W super fast charging

6 months warranty

Pay on Delivery

Number in pic below

How much
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by Wearemoving: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Why only Oyibo dogs what happend with our own Traditional dogs
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by Namdeenero(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
Still repping The Canine Club of Imo grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
SeaTrade:
This work weh no dey this country go cause problem one day,
Just negodu grin
Now na to gather dey breastfeed dog dem don enter ,Them don leave grooming of biabia grin
Too much time on the hands of sweet men abi boyscheesy

All work no play make bubu a dull boy.

my lil baby to the world

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by lkillbrokehoes: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
pocohantas:
I go carry this olodo go next time. Only longthroat e sabi. Always begging.
Person no go rest because of this bingo with big head wey u carry, abeg swerve. angry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by Frenzy01(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
All beautiful.

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by Ugandatales: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
seunny4lif:
Exhibition of dogs without the real Nigeria dog grin
Where is the real Nigeria citizen

hahaha! I won'd lie, I was looking for bingo dog in all the pictures grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by Ugandatales: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
iHart:
I heard the new trend in Owerri is that ladies now own dogs for ****.

Is it true?

For what? How do you expect us to know what **** means? At least you could have put the first letter of the word there so we can guess what you're talking about.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by seunny4lif(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ugandatales:

hahaha! I won'd lie, I was looking for bingo dog in all the pictures grin
Bingo our brothers cheesy and sisters cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by pacespot(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
So dog exhibition is the history that was made in Nigeria Well, if you don't have anything to celebrate for a country, you will even celebrate a woman giving birth to triplets as an achievement
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by Maliqcious: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Funny enough most of our clients in Jos are from PH. Any Jtown breeder. It our turn
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
babavik:
I don't trust these girls carrying white hairy pet dogs around. I heard the dogs also serve as pussy_lickers.

Lols na so I hear too o
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by bakesntakes(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
seunny4lif:

Unfortunately, the Nigerian citizen has denounced it's citizenship
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by Maliqcious: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
ebhohon:
my GSD is a year old can it still be trained. she is very destructive.
work her out the more dog are in cage or on chain the more they become destructive she needs exercise.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by Maliqcious: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
he's cute and fluffy cheesy

What's his name.he looks healthy and well fed cheesy
chow chow is the name of the bred
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by pocohantas(f): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ishilove:

He is so cute! How old is he?

Was 1 in July. cheesy

elonmuskbaby:
he's cute and fluffy cheesy

What's his name.he looks healthy and well fed cheesy

Thanks much much. He is very fluffy, I guess it comes with the breed. His name is Troy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by Mogajunior(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
babavik:
I don't trust these girls carrying white hairy pet dogs around. I heard the dogs also serve as pussy_lickers.
You know the drill man.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by Moscodee1990(m): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
seunny4lif:
Oo Am emotionally touch.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by seunny4lif(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Moscodee1990:

Oo Am emotionally touch.
You understand grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by elonmuskbaby: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Was 1 in July. cheesy

Thanks much much. He is very fluffy, I guess it comes with the breed. His name is Troy. smiley
lol fine boy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by Sharatan(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
Why dem no organise am for Calabar?
logadims:
History was made in Nigeria as the Kennel Club of Rivers organized the first ever Dog Training Exhibition in Nigeria.

Top dog handlers were invited by the club to come display and also teach dog owners how to get their dogs trained.

The theme of the program was: A trained dog; an asset to Nigeria.

Tips were given, competitions held, gift items given; even free puppies were also given to lucky winners.

More details from the club’s website: www.kennelclubofrivers.com

Below are some pictures from the event.
Source: https://kennelclubofrivers.com/2021/09/12/kcr-dog-training-exhibiton-2021/

Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by raphy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
I like dog very much but Calabar man no go touch am o or na inside pot u go see am tomorrow.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by xjiggy: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
I fancy big dogs. For me it's just that Male caucasian, cane corso and Boerboel. The rest are waste of food and money to me.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by niggaman(m): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2021
Ono, me I no dey take chances like this oooooo

Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by niggaman(m): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2021
Omo, me I no dey take chances like this oooooo

Re: Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 by Akuruoulo(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2021
AyoolaIgwe:
Hope say dog no bite person? You won't find me in a place like that grin
U de fear dog like me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds / Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.