Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies (30782 Views)

SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / Pure Breed Rottweiler Puppies From Grisly Bear Bloodline For Sale / My Dog Won't Eat Noodles Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by klassykute(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
My Dog Wont Bear Puppies Cos She A Lesbian

for over a year now. chelsea has refused to concive even when i bought a man dog to mate with her she wont allow him access to her chamber,this has been on for over a year . just last week i took her to the vent for monthly treatment and to my gratest suprise i saw my dog trying to climb another female dog..am still in shock.. dont know if i should sell her

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bro....
Am speechless, are you exaggerating or are you serious
After how many years on nairaland...
FTCwho am I gonna give my account number? grin grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nightie(f): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
If this is true, den m wondering wat u're still duin wit such an endtime dog.

240 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lolz @the comment above.
Dude you dog is a hoe

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by aflame100(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
I don't believe u. Don't ask why.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by SolexxBarry(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lesbo dog shocked notin I no go see for nairaland

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by LordRegalia: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
klassykute:
for over a year now. chelsea has refused to concive even when i bought a man dog to mate with her she wont allow him access to her chamber,this has been on for over a year . just last week i took her to the vent for monthly treatment and to my gratest suprise i saw my dog trying to climb another female dog..am still in shock.. dont know if i should sell her

How old is she? Is she your only dog? Is she a virgin?

From what you have described, she appears to be a dominant dog, especially around female dogs. And she is also very selective with males. The solution would be to get her used to the chosen male long before she's due for mating. Or best, get yourself a male dog that she'll get used to right from it's puppy days.

One of our boerboel bitches used to be like this.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by klassykute(m): 6:57am On Feb 17, 2016
LordRegalia:

How old is she? Is she your only dog? Is she a virgin?

From what you have described, she appears to be a dominant dog, especially around female dogs. And she is also very selective with males. The solution would be to get her used to the chosen male long before she's due for mating. Or best, get yourself a male dog that she'll get used to right from it's puppy days.

One of our boerboel bitches used to be like this.
... hummmmm buy new dog again? na 30k for small puppy o
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by klassykute(m): 7:00am On Feb 17, 2016
CoolSmithz:
Bro....
Am speechless, are you exaggerating or are you serious
d dog cost a lot of money dats y am worried .. if na local dog i for don sell am .. so and damm serious

1 Like

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by promise2020(m): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2016
guys I have been experiencing something similar, my bitch keeps trying to climb it father, she gave birth Nov last yr, could she be on heat . she is 1.2yrs, father 4yrs. som1 pls tell me something

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by atoleybaba(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2016
get her a bigger and stronger and an alpha male.. or which ever male u want to use for her, get them close to each other my female rott act the same way also with my male but when she came on her first heat, she was submissive for the male to climb(tho i separated them before the male penetrated and he poured on the floor) and since then, the female has cont climbing the male and trying to mate him again... so try using a male that she is close with or use a bigger and more dorminate male for her

3 Likes

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Houseofglam7(f): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nightie:
If this is true, den m wondering wat u're still duin wit such an endtime dog.

I no fit laff abeg.
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by bobbysaxy: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Orisirisi....lesbians also gets pregnant...I cant laugh..take her to a good stud that can fire her well...good luck

4 Likes

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by chyegems(f): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
This post made my day...I ve just bn laughing uncontrollably since I read it. Lesbo dog kwa?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nightie(f): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Houseofglam7:

I no fit laff abeg.
cheesy

cheesy
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by whyteboyz03(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Guy, put mouth guard on her and get someone to help hold her while d male dog penetrates and do d needful

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Panzerfaust(m): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2016
klassykute:
Get her a bigger male for mating. Most aggressive females won't mate shy or small-sized males. She needs a dominant male.

8 Likes

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by perfectbundle(f): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
its very possible she wont mate. we once had a family dog MILLI(MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE)...everything you want in a dog, but hates males. she would rather injure them.there is nothing we didnt attempt.(my dad is a VET). We had to insemminate her o,close to her term, she went under forced labour(robbers visited the neigbhourhood and she was stressed) and died after days of giving birth. so my advice...keeep her if u so love her.sell her if u want money. Insemminate if u need her puppies.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by chuksofficial: 10:22am On Feb 21, 2016
this is what I will advice you to do take your female dog to a male dog house the reason why it didn't want to mate with the male dog u bought it may be dat she is not comfortable with the enviroment but if u take the dam to a male dog house she will have no other choice than to allow him mate her.

1 Like

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Oshin56(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
my advice for you is to forward ur dog to calabar for pepper soup

34 Likes

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by looseweight: 6:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lolz
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Are yu serious !
This Dog is serving 14 years
Wht nonsense grin

11 Likes

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by YelloweWest: 6:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
END TIME DOG!angry
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by mrlaw93(m): 6:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Try mount her yourself if she will give u access. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Cutehector(m): 6:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
That lesbian dog had sex wit a lesbian girl
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]The biitch is dominant, selective and your illiteracy is Shocking :-Xl
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by thefakestan: 6:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
You mean your B1tch is what?

I think u jumped to conclusion too fast.

ThefakeStan
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by ipledge10(m): 6:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Chineke people can lie ooo...some thing someone posted before
Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Sunofgod(m): 6:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Find a big black dog' to raaape that bitccch well well.

Then it will be cured. . . .

9 Likes

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Elzends(m): 6:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Change her name to leichester

2 Likes

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by Krismart(m): 6:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Like dog like d owner

4 Likes

Re: My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies by UrbanMystique: 6:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Of course there are gay dogs. And not only dogs have homosexual tendencies.

Some people think homosexuality is what some people learn.. Who would wanna wake up one day and say I wanna start humping my fellow gender.

Homosexuality is natural.

..op, nothing wrong with your dog. It's as normal as every other dog. If you lover her, keep her.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 / 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds / Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.