Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures (2207 Views)

Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. / How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics / Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by gammarays(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Omo I decided to try another dish since my last one received some mixed reactions grin

Well this time,it's a budget jellof rice for people wey dey manage life grin

I'm still a novice in cooking so insults are accepted but be lenient on me bikonu.

I don't know what name to give this jellof rice sef because jellof na controversial food.
Una fit help me name am o. This is just for broke or upcoming niggas like us �

@lalasticlala, you took me to the promised land the last time, I hope you'll do the needful this time.
I owe you a plate of python meat pepper soup with white rice �.

Read the full story and drop your comments on my lil blog below
https://wildwolf.xyz/my-sapa-level-jellof-rice/
Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by gammarays(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ingredients :
Rice
Vegetable oil or groundnut oil
Tomato paste
Crayfish
Onion
Fresh tomatoes and pepper
Vegetables such as carrot, green peas, spring onion etc
Protein, na kpomo fit into man pikin budget o But you can get fish or meat as the pocket leads
1 maggi cube and salt to taste

That's all,you can add yours too

Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by gammarays(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Prepare everything first before parboiling your rice or prepare as you parboil your rice as I did.
The former is better but local man no get time grin

Put oil inside pot, add tomato paste, onion and crayfish. Fry the damn stuffs until it blends,then add the fresh tomatoes and pepper.

Put small water,add maggi and salt as the spirit leads and allow to boil. Na only 1 maggi I put o.

Once the concoction boils, add your rice and cook.

2 Likes

Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by gammarays(m): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Omo chief Nwamaikpe is viewing my thread grin
Levels don change o

But baba take am easy dey drop bombshell o

Na novice I be biko

3 Likes

Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by gammarays(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
When Rice don almost done i.e. e remain small make e dry finish, just add the vegetables ie carrot, green peas and co. Turn everything together and reduce heat.

Bring down the pot or turn off the fire.

1 Like

Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by gammarays(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Omo food don ready sharp sharp
No time to waste tongue

I added the premade salad I bought and I tried to design it a little bit grin

That's the end product o, no mind my JJC food design kiss

The insults can start rolling in now, I wear bullet proof cool
lalasticlala, myndd44, manabbqgrills
Apkako food don set o

Don't forget to visit and comment on the blog bikonu
https://wildwolf.xyz/my-sapa-level-jellof-rice/

4 Likes

Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by samuel051: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
So nwamaikpekus don turn ur baba shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by Bluewitch(f): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
cheesy

Husband material +35 yards

1 Like

Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by azadus18: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
You call this low-budget

1 Like

Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by gammarays(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
samuel051:
So nwamaikpekus don turn ur baba shocked shocked shocked
Nwamaikpe na chairman here nah

1 Like

Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by gammarays(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bluewitch:
cheesy

Husband material +35 yards
Who dash me 36 yards? grin

1 Like

Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by gammarays(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
azadus18:
You call this low-budget
Yes sir
Its cheap nah
No better protein

2 Likes

Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by azadus18: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
gammarays:

Yes sir
Its cheap nah
No better protein
smile
Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
grin low buget
Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by Bluewitch(f): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
gammarays:

Who dash me 36 yards? grin

shocked
Me na
Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by JoeSoapy: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Wetin that pepper dey find for there grin
Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by samuel051: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
gammarays:

Nwamaikpe na chairman here nah
To u only guy..stop celebrating mediocrity and rubbish. That's how we ended up with buhari and his archiac policies.

This food expensive pass d niggs even though u had to place one bell pepper to form strawberry.. dat guy is just an attention seeker like erigar who spill cum after one tie. Don't ask me how I know because I know erigar right from his grassroot right from his family's house.
Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by gammarays(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2021
Ok bro
I get you
Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by gammarays(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2021
Bluewitch:

shocked
Me na
Ok nah
I never reach that level shocked
Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by gammarays(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
grin low buget
Yes na
Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by Bluewitch(f): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2021
gammarays:

Ok nah
I never reach that level shocked

Keep trying...you'll get past it

1 Like

Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
E sweet??
Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by gammarays(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
BKsoul:
E sweet??
grin
Person food go sweet for him mouth nah
Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by gammarays(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bluewitch:

Keep trying...you'll get past it
Ndeewo

1 Like

Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by mzhazel(f): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2021
It's the ata rodo and green beans design for me grin grin grin
Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by gammarays(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2021
mzhazel:
It's the ata rodo and green beans design for me grin grin grin

grin grin I talk say make I follow others design food small

1 Like

Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
The final presentation though. Whats that green thing sticking out of the food like it's going south? grin.

By the way, ponmo is not a protein. In fact, it has no nutritional value. Your crayfish is more proteinous than that ponmo.

Next time allow the water to dry up completely before adding the veggies. It only requires the steam from the done rice to cook otherwise it will become too soft and soggy. Also add a little butter to prevent a mushy rice.

Nice try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by gammarays(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mercychen:
The final presentation though. Whats that green thing sticking out of the food like it's going south? grin.

By the way, ponmo is not a protein. In fact, it has no nutritional value. Your crayfish is more proteinous than that ponmo.

Next time allow the water to dry up completely before adding the veggies. It only requires the steam from the done rice to cook otherwise it will become too soft and soggy. Also add a little butter to prevent a mushy rice.

Nice try.
Thanks
Butter? I'll try that next time

1 Like

Re: My Sapa Level Jellof Rice With Pictures by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
gammarays:

Thanks
Butter? I'll try that next time

You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Did Epa(groundnut) And Kuli Kuli Really Cause Pimples? / 5 Foods You Should Never Ever Microwave - Watchout For No 3 / Rice Bags Wholesale Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.