Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Can You Die For Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Die For Nigeria? (2475 Views)

Arunma Oteh Is Ready To Die For SEC / Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) / Can You Die For Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2)

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by denex: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2007
I didn't see any of those words in this your last post. Is it because for the first time in your life you're trying to make sense.

No O! You must continue. I usually send my friends to check your posts for some daily comedy. So believe me or not, you do have your use sometime.

By the way, if you knew much of English you would realise that it is vocabulary acrobatics you've been performing in here. It has nothing to do with grammar.

Please throw us another stunner.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Iman3(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2007
@Denex

You still haven't answered my question as to why you are such a recidivist liar.Is it congenital or are you trying to break a record? grin

(1) (2)

Top Earners In The Nigerian Software Industry / Bazaar: Rehabilitation Of 100km Umuahia-Portharcourt Expressway To Gulp N90.3bn / IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari’s Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.