Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS - Art, Graphics & Video (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS (53576 Views)

Graphix Designs [ Banner - Flyers - Letterhead - Logo & Brand Identity, etc.] / Get Professional Logo & Brand Identity / Brand Identity Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by DonationWorld(f): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
Aktem is a Scammer - A. Costly Mistake

I recently fell victim to what can only be described as a scam in the guise of a logo design service. I am writing this review to warn others about the potential pitfalls of trusting their hard-earned money with aktem

From the outset, everything seemed legitimate. However, as soon as I paid for their services, the nightmare began.

Firstly, communication became sporadic,.. and the promised initial design concepts were delayed without any reasonable explanation. When the designs finally arrived, they were .shockingly amateurish, as if they were created by someone with no design experience whatsoever. The promised revisions were either not implemented or done haphazardly, resulting in a logo that was far from what I had envisioned.

To add insult to injury, the final files were delivered in a format that was practically unusable for any professional application. Attempts to contact aktem for a refund or even a reasonable resolution were met with silence. It became evident that this so-called logo design service was nothing more than a front to scam unsuspecting clients.

My advice to anyone considering aktem or any similar service is to exercise extreme caution. Do thorough research, read reviews from multiple sources, and, if possible, seek recommendations from trusted sources before parting with your money. Falling for such scams not only results in financial loss but also wasted time and frustration. Learn from my mistake and avoid aktem at all costs.
Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 4:56am On Dec 01, 2023
You need Professional Logo and Brand Identity designs? Contact us on 07037055146 (Call/Whatsapp)
Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by frederickapollo: 5:22am On Dec 01, 2023
You can apply for loan

Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by DonationWorld(f): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2023
Beware of Scam Logo Design Services - A. Costly Mistake

I recently fell victim to what can only be described as a scam in the guise of a logo design service. I am writing this review to warn others about the potential pitfalls of trusting their hard-earned money with aktem

From the outset, everything seemed legitimate. However, as soon as I paid for their services, the nightmare began.

Firstly communication became sporadic,.. and the promised initial design concepts were delayed without any reasonable explanation. When the designs finally arrived, they were .shockingly amateurish, as if they were created by someone with no design experience whatsoever. The promised revisions were either not implemented or done haphazardly, resulting in a logo that was far from what I had envisioned.

To add insult to injury, the final files were delivered in a format that was practically unusable for any professional application. Attempts to contact aktem for a refund or even a reasonable resolution were met with silence. It became evident that this so-called logo design service was nothing more than a front to scam unsuspecting clients.

My advice to anyone considering aktem or any similar service is to exercise extreme caution. Do thorough research, read reviews from multiple sources, and, if possible, seek recommendations from trusted sources before parting with your money. Falling for such scams not only results in financial loss but also wasted time and frustration. Learn from my mistake and avoid aktem at all costs.
Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
New Project: Logo Design for a client.
You need Professional Logo and Brand Identity designs? Contact us on 07037055146 (Call/Whatsapp)

Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by DonationWorld(f): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
Beware of Scam Logo Design Services - A. Costly Mistake

Firstly communication became -sporadic,.. and the promised initial design concepts were delayed without any reasonable explanation. When the designs finally arrived, they were .shockingly amateurish, as if they were created by someone with no design experience whatsoever. The promised revisions were either not implemented or done haphazardly, resulting in a logo that was far from what I had envisioned.

Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by DonationWorld(f): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
Beware Aktem is a Scammer

Firstly communication became -sporadic,.. and the promised initial design concepts were delayed without any reasonable explanation. When the designs finally arrived, they were .shockingly amateurish, as if they were created by someone with no design experience whatsoever. The promised revisions were either not implemented or done haphazardly, resulting in a logo that was far from what I had envisioned.

Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by Lucian1: 12:10am On Jan 09
Your works are great, I love them!
Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by DonationWorld(f): 11:17pm On Jan 12
Lucian1:

Firstly, communication became -sporadic,.. and the promised initial design concepts were delayed without any reasonable explanation. When the designs finally arrived, they were .shockingly amateurish, as if they were created by someone with no design experience whatsoever. The promised revisions were either not implemented or done haphazardly, resulting in a logo that was far from what I had envisioned.

Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by Victoreal: 1:47am On Jan 26
Lucian1:
Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 1:53am On Jan 26
Lucian1:
Thank You Lucian1
Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26
Hi Guys, I’ve been away for a while working on different projects, Glad to be back here.
Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26
Project: Logo Design for a company into sales of Automobiles

1st Concept

Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 9:53am On Jan 27
Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27

Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 5:45am On Jan 28
Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28
2nd concept

Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 5:35am On Jan 29
Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by DonationWorld(f): 11:25am On Jan 29
aktem:

Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by bucketwild: 1:54pm On Jan 29
want to get your service but whats with this scam post? please address that or is he just a troll?
Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29
bucketwild:
want to get your service but whats with this scam post? please address that or is he just a troll?

He is just a troll please, The accusations are wthout any proof/evidence, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by DonationWorld(f): 12:47am On Jan 31
bucketwild:

You will be scammed, better steer clear
Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by DonationWorld(f): 12:48am On Jan 31
DonationWorld:

You will be scammed, better steer clear

My advice, to anyone considering aktem or any similar service is to exercise extreme caution. Do thorough research, read reviews from multiple sources, and, if possible, seek recommendations from trusted sources before parting with your money. Falling for such scams not only results in financial loss but also wasted time and frustration. Learn from my mistake and avoid aktem at all costs.
Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 11:43am On Feb 01
Project: Logo Design (Client wanted as many samples as possible)

Sample 1

Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 5:36pm On Feb 01
Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by DonationWorld(f): 9:50pm On Feb 01

Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 10:38am On Feb 02
2nd Sample:

Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02
Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03
Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 10:56am On Feb 05
3rd Logo sample

Re: PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS by aktem(m): 7:27pm On Feb 05

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People / Life Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Photos) / My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.