Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,122 members, 7,953,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House (36222 Views)

"Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by CSTRR: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kam2021:
hahahahaha..wetin saskay do u?
Na the way the girl take dey string two guys dey annoy me.

And she actually expects them to fight for her to the end.

1 Like

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by ukaface(f): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
CSTRR:
Saskay go cry tonight.

Ugly girl running games on two guys.

This life no balance.
you fine pass am?
Body shaming beans... mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by CSTRR: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
ukaface:
you fine pass am?
Body shaming beans... mtcheeeew
I fine pass am, I swear.

No try me o.

1 Like

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by ukaface(f): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
CSTRR:

I fine pass am, I swear.

No try me o.
Abegi go sit down
I can see you worked really hard to give yourself that kind of face.

The finest in that house is saskay....hug transformer

2 Likes

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by CSTRR: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
ukaface:
Abegi go sit down
I can see you worked really hard to give yourself that kind of face.

The finest in that house is saskay....hug transformer
Beauty is in the eye of the beer Holder.

Your beer must be very strong.

Where my Maria, Nini, Jackie B, Liquorose dey?
Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Navalsadiq(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mcfi:
So people still dey watch this programme??
dem dey see free breast
Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by ukaface(f): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
CSTRR:

Beauty is in the eye of the beer Holder.

Your beer must be very strong.

Where my Maria, Nini, Jackie B, Liquorose dey?

because they are fair
Dude, you're depicting colourism.
Set awon ethnocentric ATI racist

1 Like

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by CSTRR: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
How can anybody say the last picture is prettier than the first two?
How?

They are all African.

2 Likes

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by CSTRR: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
ukaface:
because they are fair
Dude, you're depicting colourism.
Set awon ethnocentric ATI racist
It's not about being fair.

Angel is dark, but she is multiple times prettier than her.
Forget say she too spoil. She is very fine.

It's not in the color but in the facial construction.

2 Likes

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Our Calabar niggi
Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by MufasaLion: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Saga, his fellow simp should have been evicted too.

He can't escape it next week. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by MufasaLion: 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
CSTRR:
How can anybody say the last picture is prettier than the first two?
How?

They are all African.

Maria is my only favorite girl in that house before Angel.

1 Like

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Angelfrost(m): 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Good news for Cross and Saskay...
Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by CSTRR: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

Maria is my only favorite girl in that house before Angel.
Maria fine scatter.

Pere wey dey follow am up and down know what is up.

1 Like

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Vinnie2000(m): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
CSTRR:

Dem suppose flog that guy.

A guy that all the ladies in the house want to bang is busy running after the ugliest girl in the house that is running after another fine boy.

Wetin Saskay do you?

Hope it's not because she Dark-complexioned?

because many Bbnaija fans like fair girls e.g Nengi, Mercy, Erica, Maria, etc and seems to Shun the Black girls..

This is stark Racism!! African racism!!

We practice it here.
We will be saying 'the Girl too black, d guy na black of pot'.. This is racism dat we always Criticize whites about! undecided sad

3 Likes

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by CSTRR: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Wetin Saskay do you?

Hope it's not because she Dark-complexioned?

because many Bbnaija fans like fair girls e.g Nengi, Mercy, Erica, Maria, etc and seems to Shun the Black girls..

This is stark Racism!! African racism!!

We practice it here.
We will be saying 'the Girl too black, d guy na black of pot'.. This is racism dat we always Criticize whites about! undecided sad
SMH.

You never see yellow girl wey ugly before??

I have seen plenty.

Color has nothing to do with it.

Girl wey fine don fine.

1 Like

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by MufasaLion: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
CSTRR:

Maria fine scatter.

Pere wey dey follow am up and down know what is up.

tongue tongue tongue

Pere knows good thing. I like when she speaks Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Vinnie2000(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Angelfrost:
Good news for Cross and Saskay...

Cross got his eyes on Queen!

Queen is a wild, sexy, uninhibited Babe unlike Saskay dat seem religious or Moral-concious..

Cross wants some Fire! tongue cheesy
Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by ukaface(f): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
CSTRR:

It's not about being fair.

Angel is dark, but she is multiple times prettier than her.
Forget say she too spoil. She is very fine.

It's not in the color but in the facial construction.
that's your view.
Mine is Saskay. Top notch beauty.she doesn't need to go the extra mile to be beautiful. She's a natural.

5 Likes

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by GGirll: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Elvixbeatz:
grin nothing to say tho... Last last make I evengalise small

... God is Good
... God is love..
....y claim u love God dt u HV not seen..
Bt u act wicked to ur neighbor u see everyday...

Oya make una repent sharp sharp...

Mitcheeeew waiting I dey talk self sad

Smh
Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by CSTRR: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

tongue tongue tongue

Pere knows good thing. I like when she speaks Igbo.
All those highly pretty igbo girls, na Igbo men suppose marry dem to propagate the beauty for the next generation.
Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Angelfrost(m): 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Cross got his eyes on Queen!

Queen is a wild, sexy, uninhibited Babe unlike Saskay dat seem religious or Moral-concious..

Cross wants some Fire! tongue cheesy

Really??!... I thought he said the dark-skinned girl was the one turning his head upside down.

Interesting... May he get his wish!!!

Queen seems quite shallow and superficial to me tho.

3 Likes

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by CSTRR: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
ukaface:
that's your view.
Mine is Saskay. Top notch beauty.she doesn't need to go the extra mile to be beautiful. She's a natural.
Okay o.
Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Vinnie2000(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
CSTRR:

SMH.

You never see yellow girl wey ugly before??

I have seen plenty.

Color has nothing to do with it.

Girl wey fine don fine.

Saskay is Not bad looking.. Infact, she is Pretty in her own way..
Besides, beauty is in the eye of d Beholder!

Girl wen you say Fine, Anoda person will say she is Ugly..
Like me, I see Tiwa Savage as Pretty n Sexy, but my brother claims she's worwor.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by MufasaLion: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
CSTRR:

All those highly pretty igbo girls, na Igbo men suppose marry dem to propagate the beauty for the next generation.

grin grin grin

Yoruba boys like me need them too grin. Don't be stingy.

1 Like

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by CSTRR: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
If maria and saskay both wake up in the morning with no make up, who do you think would look more pretty?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by MufasaLion: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Saskay is Not bad looking.. Infact, she is Pretty in her own way..
Besides, beauty is in the eye of d Beholder!

Girl wen you say Fine, Anoda person will say she is Ugly..
Like me, I see Tiwa Savage as Pretty n Sexy, but my brother claims she's worwor.. shocked

To me, Tiwa is just sexy and everagely beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Angelfrost(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
CSTRR:

Dem suppose flog that guy.

A guy that all the ladies in the house want to bang is busy running after the ugliest girl in the house that is running after another fine boy.

Ugliest what??! That black beauty??!.... You need to check your eyes sir. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by CSTRR: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Yoruba boys like me need them too grin. Don't be stingy.
Some food are sacred.
In some culture, the head of a goat or cow is left for the head of the family to eat.

You can eat the rest of the body. cheesy

This is for the greater good.

1 Like

Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Vinnie2000(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

Really??!... I thought he said the dark-skinned girl was the one turning his head upside down.

Interesting... May he get his wish!!!

Queen seems quite shallow and superficial to me tho.

Lols,
Ur last line is exactly what Cross likes in Her..

And some Guys, dats dier style..

Give me wild Romance and sex..No time for emotional or moral talks..
I don't care about Brains.. Just give me the Puny... cool cheesy
Re: Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by CSTRR: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

Ugliest what??! That black beauty??!.... You need to check your eyes sir. tongue
Okay o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize / BBNaija: Tacha's Letter To Nelson "The Cockroach In Your Wardrobe" / Trending Mexican Movie: "What Life Took From Me" - Story So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.