Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

His Marriage Has Finally Crash - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Marriage Has Finally Crash (2184 Views)

Marriage Has Failed Me! / My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Marriage Has Finally Crash by Xj2020: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
The 3rd of September is significant to someone I know given that it was 10 years ago (2011) that he got married to his wife. Exactly 10 years after, instead of marriage anniversary the wife ran mad on same date. Thank God that she is okay now.

He has been disrespected, abused and treated with disdain by his wife, her mum, step father and step siblings all these years. He was even accused by the wife's step father of being responsible for his wife madness. Mind you, she is a product of a broken home.
Haven taken everything in his stride and sacrificed everything to keep his family together, he thinks it's time to call it quit before he dies before his time and would welcome useful suggestions on how he could go about it. Children expenses would be taken care of.
The marriage was carried out in the Court registry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Xj2020:
Exactly 10 years after, instead of marriage anniversary the wife ran mad on same date. Thank God that she is okay now.
Haven taken everything in his stride and sacrificed everything to keep his family together, he thinks it's time to call it quit before he dies before his time and would welcome useful suggestions on how he could go about it. .....
The marriage was carried out in the Court registry.
His wife ran mad? What exactly happened to the woman and how did she get better? undecided

Why does he want to quit the marriage? undecided

He needs to file for a divorce if it is what he wants to do. undecided

2 Likes

Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by NwaAmaikpe: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
shocked

I don't know what other advice you want.
You can't completely cure a mad person, take NwaAmaikpe as an example.

So if you expect me to tell you to endure and continue loving a mad woman then it means you must have contracted some of the madness from her.

Ogbeni leave that woman and japa before she slices up your preek like Kilishi one night when you're asleep.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by justfriends: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Xj2020:
The 3rd of September is significant to someone I know given that it was 10 years ago (2011) that he got married to his wife. Exactly 10 years after, instead of marriage anniversary the wife ran mad on same date. Thank God that she is okay now.

He has been disrespected, abused and treated with disdain by his wife, her mum, step father and step siblings all these years. He was even accused by the wife's step father of being responsible for his wife madness. Mind you, she is a product of a broken home.
Haven taken everything in his stride and sacrificed everything to keep his family together, he thinks it's time to call it quit before he dies before his time and would welcome useful suggestions on how he could go about it. Children expenses would be taken care of.
The marriage was contracted in a Court registry.
Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by justfriends: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
The wife has regain sanity
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You expect me to tell you to endure and continue loving a mad woman.
What further advice do you want from me?
Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by KpagoGIN(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Let me digest this well and maintain my peace before he choke me.
P.S this very topic na for elders.
Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by greenie77: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Why did the wife's step father accuse him of being responsible for his wife madness?

3 Likes

Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by Xj2020: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
That I cannot say. What I know for sure was that the step father never supported the marriage right from the onset. He is a greedy fellow that believes that whoever that intends to marry her step daughter must have a lot of money. My guy doesn't have that type of money
greenie77:
Why did the wife's step father accuse him of being responsible for his wife madness?

1 Like

Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by JimmyDarmody: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
I am short of words.
Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by sisisioge: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hmmmm...so your friend frustrated his wife to the point of mental illness and he wants to run now. ..it is well.

Well, for everyone's sanity better to separate. Let him find a lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by Fundamentalist: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
The story does not add up. We need details.

7 Likes

Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by ahnie: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
Here for the comments.
Thanks!
Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by wunmi590(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by Xj2020: 2:43am On Sep 13, 2021
Be more specific about the kind of details you need and I promise to do my best to provide it
Fundamentalist:
The story does not add up. We need details.

1 Like

Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by Xj2020: 2:48am On Sep 13, 2021
Who said he frustrated his wife? The matter seems to be more spiritual than physical. Besides, she had barely settled down after spending the past 3weeks holidaying in her home town in her mummsy house. There was no argument, fight or quarrel whatsoever
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...so your friend frustrated his wife to the point of mental illness and he want to run now. ..it is well.

Well, for everyone's sanity better to separate. Let him find a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by cococandy(f): 3:22am On Sep 13, 2021
Mental illness is such a difficult thing both for the patient and especially for those around them who have to care for them but don’t understand what they are going through.Laying accusations around doesn’t help.

OP you can file for a divorce if you’re looking to not be married to her anymore. But who will physically care for the children? Paying money is not enough if their mom has bouts of mental illness. They need a hands-on parents 24/7. That’s gonna have to be you. By reason of mental instability, your wife may not be allowed primary custody of the children. What’s your plan to be around for the children?

Would have helped if you had the support of your in-laws.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by Xj2020: 6:47am On Sep 13, 2021
I said a friend and not me. You're right, her mum has an history of mental and emotional imbalance. Though he would have love filed for divorce, he wouldn't want to do that now given her present condition and concern for his kids
cococandy:
Mental illness is such a difficult thing both for the patient and especially for those around them who have to care for them but don’t understand what they are going through.Laying accusations around doesn’t help.

OP you can file for a divorce if you’re looking to not be married to her anymore. But who will physically care for the children? Paying money is not enough if their mom has bouts of mental illness. They need a hands-on parents 24/7. That’s gonna have to be you. By reason of mental instability, your wife may not be allowed primary custody of the children. What’s your plan to be around for the children?

Would have helped if you had the support of your in-laws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by cococandy(f): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2021
Xj2020:
I said a friend and not me. You're right, her mum has an history of mental and emotional imbalance. Though he would have love filed for divorce, he wouldn't want to do that now given her present condition and concern for his kids

Sorry
But you get the message. Pass it onto your friend. Better yet, send him the link

1 Like

Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by Kingcalls: 7:21am On Sep 13, 2021
Avoid women from broken homes, if u want peace.... they easily give up

1 Like

Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by RightToReject(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2021
He has to tell himself the truth and base his decision to quit the union or stand by his wife and maintain the union in general on it - it'll amount to a betrayal of the highest order should he abandon her at this juncture if she has been a good wife. The main issue they have in the union, according to your submission, is abuse/respect or lack of it.

If the disrespect and abuse that have always been meted out against him by his wife and co stem from his weakness; then, he's at fault and should mend his ways and give the union a new lease of life. If they, however, stem from the wife and co weakness, he should discard the wife with alacrity.
Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2021
Just pass by in silence
Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by greenie77: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2021
Xj2020:

If he finally gets to divorce his wife and based on her mental health condition, he will have to take custody of their children and make sure the children get to see their mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Marriage Has Finally Crash by Crossroad1(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2021
So he was disrespected by his wife before she ran mad and now she is OK again or partially OK?.
To me, I dey see frustration pro max very soon

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Life Saving. / Advice On Wht To Do On My INTRODUCTION / Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.