Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,168 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married (2187 Views)

'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by 1STIDIOT: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Married only with experience please. Im about to get married and I wanted to know how often. Thanks
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by itstpia99: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Do you know Jesus?

The way you are now is not how to live.
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Your username says it all cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by 1STIDIOT: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
itstpia99:
Do you know Jesus?

The way you are now is not how to live.
so I won't bl€€p my wife because I knew Jesus?
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by 1STIDIOT: 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Your username says it all cheesy
pls leave the username and pay attention to this pressing issue please

1 Like

Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by abdul4new(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Don't corrupt young nairalanders here,
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by Evina(f): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
1STIDIOT:
Married only with experience please. Was about to get married and I wanted to know how often. Thanks

Why did you change your mind?
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by farem: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
1STIDIOT:
pls leave the username and pay attention to this pressing issue please

So if someone approaches me and addresses himself as the mad man of gadarene I should ignore his name and address the issue? What issues does a madman has?
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by 1STIDIOT: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
abdul4new:
Don't corrupt young nairalanders here,
Ur time registered is 2009. Wanna bliv u r matured enof. I knew its now hard to get real advice on here, but I knew ppl who really knew I needed to know this will soon come.
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by 1STIDIOT: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

Why did you change your mind?
I'm sorry for the grammar. Plz any clue to the topic?
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by steppin: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
1STIDIOT:
Married only with experience please. Im about to get married and I wanted to know how often. Thanks
Just like your username sounds, you're truly a first idiott for asking this question.
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by Wizkoko(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
As much as possible. It simply depends on how much you and your wife wants it,but if she say 'no' don't disturb her.
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by Evina(f): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
1STIDIOT:
I'm sorry for the grammar. Plz any clue to the topic?

But don't you think you should be having this conversation with your intended partner? No be nairalanders you go do the do with na.

1 Like

Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by mytime24(f): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wat let mi ask google
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by 1STIDIOT: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

But don't you think you should be having this conversation with your intended partner? No be nairalanders you go do the do with na.
Really? Was thinking I could get a clue before discussing with her. So that it won't be like am starving her. I'm not a sex machine but I knew she loved the performance(s). So on comments ''like after marriage s£x will still be what you'll be running away from (maybe nah only males sha).. That's why I wanna know the average expected of a man so that I won't look a lazy partner.
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by 1STIDIOT: 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wizkoko:
As much as possible. It simply depends on how much you and your wife wants it,but if she say 'no' don't disturb her.
thanks bro..
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by 1STIDIOT: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is part of the reasons am asking

https://www.nairaland.com/2181579/neighbour-screamer

I cant take this anymore......

....its been going on for too long
.....I've got a noisy couple in my apartment building and the lady is a screamer...

The couple get back home by 6pm, and the screaming moaning, indecent words (baby please F$$k harder, its deep, plleasse, deeper, harder faster I'm sorry, i'll be good bla bla bla,). It starts 30mins later and doesn't end for another 30mins, after which i assume they go 4dinner because it gets quiet, then another round of moaning screaming and wailing starts by 10p.m.

This goes on for at least an one hour. We manage to sleep off, only to be awakened by 4.30a.m with another round of more screams moaning, shouting, begging, pleading, demanding, naughty dirty sounds/words.

This sex pollution is causing a lot of trauma because I've noticed the change in attitude of my wife (like i ain't doing it right and she greets my neighbour extra nicely).

Also my kids keep asking why my neighbour is always beating his wife.

I need advise on what to do because it's really getting outta hand.

And yes, the noise becomes worse if power goes out and we both have to open the windows to our apartment (serviced).

I've considered reporting but the basis of my report is quite awkward
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by thomasina: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
1STIDIOT:
Just like wen u were or are dating, there is no such thing as how many times u shud have sex a week. If u decide to set a time or number it cud make love making awkward and probably uninteresting. Imagine telling ur wife who is in d mood that the date for sex isn't today but tomorrow. How does dat sound? So I will advice u enjoy ur selves anytime either of u or even both of u are in d mood.
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by 1STIDIOT: 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
thomasina:

Just like wen u were or are dating, there is no such thing as how many times u shud have sex a week. If u decide to set a time or number it cud make love making awkward and probably uninteresting. Imagine telling ur wife who is in d mood that the date for sex isn't today but tomorrow. How does dat sound? So I will advice u enjoy ur selves anytime either of u or even both of u are in d mood.
Thanks bro. That's useful
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Seriously Op, i dnt mean to be rude. but when you guys ask questions here on nairaland, is it that you forget you are adults capable of making your own decisions that suit you and your happiness? Why will you ask strangers online on how much s.ex you and your wife need? seriously? Do you know what marriage is? are we to tell you what is good for you? I dnt understand. Why do we make marriage look sooooooo mechanical and rigid that outsiders have to create laws for you on when or how to have s.ex? SMH. You and your wife have got to go with the flow naturally. This is what you should discuss with your wife, not outsiders. Do what works for both you and your wife by mutual agreement.

Why am i surprised sef? A lot of people marry to please others and not themselves so they must receive permission to take their own decisions from strangers. SMH once again. Marriage in nigeria na wa!!
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by 1STIDIOT: 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Seriously Op, i dnt mean to be rude. but when you guys ask questions here on nairaland, is it that you forget you are adults capable of making your own decisions that suit you and your happiness? Why will you ask strangers online on how much s.ex you and your wife need? seriously? Do you know what marriage is? are we to tell you what is good for you? I dnt understand. Why do we make marriage look sooooooo mechanical and rigid that outsiders have to create laws for you on when or how to have s.ex? SMH. You and your wife have got to go with the flow naturally. This is what you should discuss with your wife, not outsiders. Do what works for both you and your wife by mutual agreement.

Why am i surprised sef? A lot of people marry to please others and not themselves so they must receive permission to take their own decisions from strangers. SMH once again. Marriage in nigeria na wa!!
you arnt rude bro. Thanks anyway. I picked a lot in here.. But advice and experience are not laws. Imaging thinking you are a king Kong in bed and you r just like a lazy log to ur wife. Check the topic I reviewed above. Thanks again though. Just needed a sample
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
1STIDIOT:
you arnt rude bro. Thanks anyway. I picked a lot in here.. But advice and experience are not laws. Imaging thinking you are a king Kong in bed and you r just like a lazy log to ur wife. Check the topic I reviewed above. Thanks again though. Just needed a sample

At the bolded, let your wife be the judge of that. Your performance only concerns your wife and not the public. You are to please your wife and your wife to please you. You tell and teach each other what you like when you do it. simple. Its not by how many times you both do it, but how satisfied you are in each session.
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by 1STIDIOT: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sophyrocks:

At the bolded, let your wife be the judge of that. Your performance only concerns your wife and not the public. You are to please your wife and your wife to please you. You tell and teach each other what you like when you do it. simple. Its not by how many times you both do it, but how satisfied you are in each session.
Now I really appreciates this.. *passes him a origin*... "Cheers" smiley
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
1STIDIOT:
Now I really appreciates this.. *passes him a origin*... "Cheers" smiley

Thanks. My brand is smirnoff ice and i am a female. grin
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by irunoko(m): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Omawa ga o grin grin

they will soon ask us how many times we use the loo in aweek grin
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by 1STIDIOT: 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Thanks. My brand is smirnoff ice and i am a female. grin
owh... Here sis wink tnx

Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by 1STIDIOT: 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
irunoko:
Omawa ga o grin grin

they will soon ask us how many times we use the loo in aweek grin
na u sabi tongue
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by Hollawaley(m): 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
1STIDIOT:
1stidiot Himself.Anytime You Are On Heat Bleep Her Bt Don?T Force Her Oh.Even If Shez Doing Her Menses Wat Iz The Asshole For?Come On Ram It Na Yhu Get Your Thing.All Rights Reserved.
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by 1STIDIOT: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hollawaley:
1stidiot Himself.Anytime You Are On Heat Bleep Her Bt Don?T Force Her Oh.Even If Shez Doing Her Menses Wat Iz The Asshole For?Come On Ram It Na Yhu Get Your Thing.All Rights Reserved.
lol... Na u go bl€€p Men6 o. Leave d moniker abeg
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by irunoko(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
1STIDIOT:
na u sabi tongue
before nko tongue
Re: Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married by itstpia99: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
1STIDIOT:
so I won't bl€€p my wife because I knew Jesus?

if you have a p.enis, you can bleep your wife.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Married But Very Lonely / Is It Right For A Married Man To Address A Married Woman As Babes / His Marriage Has Finally Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.