Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission (14823 Views)

My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities / Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter / My Younger Sister Is Too Dull. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by Chiderao1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Suits her , she is not a serious person,
Next year let her rewrite and be serious .
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by jaxxy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
grubby221:
Dear Nairalanders.

Please advise me on how to go about this. My sister recently got admission to study in one of the Federal Universities in Southern Nigeria however, she has forgotten the password to JAMB CAPS site and also the password to the email that was used in creating her profile on JAMB site. Truth is that she was not the one who created the email used in setting up her jamb profile, she walked into a cybercafe to do that and the guy that created the mail is now no where to be found.
On the JAMB site, she has applied to reset her JAMB profile password but the link to do so was sent to the email which she does not have access to. She has tried to reset the email password but all to no avail since she does not know the initial password the cyber cafe guy used.

Please what can she do? She needs access to the JAMB Site in order to print her admission letter and other things.

PLEASE HELP.

Go to jamb office or call them and request to change the old email to a new one or use another means to reset her jamb password.

How/Why did she forget all her important passwords? Are u sure she passed her jamb with this level of unseriousness or it was the cyber cafe guy that did everything for her so she was depending on him to do all these checks and logins for her?
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by Brunosamel(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
grubby221:
Dear Nairalanders.

Please advise me on how to go about this. My sister recently got admission to study in one of the Federal Universities in Southern Nigeria however, she has forgotten the password to JAMB CAPS site and also the password to the email that was used in creating her profile on JAMB site. Truth is that she was not the one who created the email used in setting up her jamb profile, she walked into a cybercafe to do that and the guy that created the mail is now no where to be found.
On the JAMB site, she has applied to reset her JAMB profile password but the link to do so was sent to the email which she does not have access to. She has tried to reset the email password but all to no avail since she does not know the initial password the cyber cafe guy used.

Please what can she do? She needs access to the JAMB Site in order to print her admission letter and other things.

PLEASE HELP.
if you have money hired a hacker in dark web to crack the email for her that's the only option...
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by RZArecta(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
socialmediaman:
People hardly want to do any work these days. In those days we would’ve run to JAMB office to ask for a solution, before coming to a public forum for help. She’s about to lose her admission and this is the best she could do so far?
you've said the most sensible thing so far here, no need for me to add any contribution again. God bless you
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by bolaji1023(f): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
@op contact jamb support [url=https://www.jamb.gov.ng/support ] HERE[/url]create a ticket to lodge your complaint
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by TeeGentle(m): 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
Go to jamb website and report ur problem
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by karnap(m): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
what of the number they use in email,girls are not good in keeping email information, my girlfriend lost her Facebook over email issue,tell her to put her e-mail and click forgotten password to see if they will send it to her phone....
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmm na wah oh .

Man help, problem

Man no help, guilty conscience.

Leave me ur digits, if still no way.
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by Chikarata2020(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
She should quickly go to any Jamb office closest to her with her jamb documents. They can rectify it from there
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by InHeaven(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
She can CREATE NEW JAMB PROFIE with new email address using her JAMB ID and same information she used on admission.

There, she will be able to access her account

She can go to any any cyber cafe to do that if you can't do it for her. It's #500
grubby221:
Dear Nairalanders.

PLEASE HELP.
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by tuzle(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
grubby221:
Dear Nairalanders.

PLEASE HELP.
go to any cbt center, they will help u do anything u want to do. U can also help u do it, but on a faceless forum were we don't know who is who, so I wouldn't like to dirty my name. If u go to any cbt center all they will require is just are registration number to access her profile. And also u don't need to go to jamb office.
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
The password is 1 tell her to use it.
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by phyiktor(m): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
First which state are you?
Second go to d jamb office in your state and lay a complain or better still go to jamb headquarters in abj and lay the complain and Dy will direct you to the ict department where your problem will be solved but ready to Waka and spend
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by Kellie069(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Here na jamb office ?
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by Suremikky(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
See wat i don care attitude has caused..It is not a helpless situation sha, go to jamb office and complain, worst case scenario una go gaz enter jamb office for Abuja
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by damis28crown(f): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
grubby221:
Dear Nairalanders.

On the JAMB site, she has applied to reset her JAMB profile password but the link to do so was sent to the email which she does not have access to. She has tried to reset the email password but all to no avail since she does not know the initial password the cyber cafe guy used
dis is a small issue go to jamb acredited centers they will only make use of her jamb reg number to login thats all very simple
locate jamb centers where they register jamb SIMPLE
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by Toonice(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Which state are you from?
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by kachistone: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
socialmediaman:
People hardly want to do any work these days. In those days we would’ve run to JAMB office to ask for a solution, before coming to a public forum for help. She’s about to lose her admission and this is the best she could do so far?

In the olden days, our fore fathers trekked long distances, used cutlasses and hoes for farming and used stones to make fires.

The OP is using a modern and efficient method to solve a challenge. Nairaland has helped many people solve problems in the past and this kind of problem is not an exemption.
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by UTEWUOJO: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
This is a no challenge at all @ Sam Tech computer institute and cyber cafe, whatsapp or call me on 08180427797
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by Elvis778(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
grubby221:
Dear Nairalanders.

PLEASE HELP.
Which school?
If it's UNN, she should go to the school ICT, they will do everything for her without requesting for password, I know alot of people this same thing happened to.
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by Elvis778(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
david22uu:
my dear , just go to any CBT center not cyber cafe.... Check jamb.gov.ng for the accredited center.

They dont need a password to login
they just need the phone number, reg number or email address of the candidate
Exactly, they only need Ur reg number to log in, same happened to alot of people here in UNN, na small case be this
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by charlsecy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
The5DME:
She should try retrieving the password to the email with her phone number na.
EricSmallz:
Try resetting the email's password using her phone number.
Only if the guy used her phone number?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by frozen70(f): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
techwaya:
Madam if you are in Lagos ,visit our office here in yabatech we can help you my it's a minor case checky signature for contact.

Pls how do I get in touch with you as my daughter could not send her emails address, she was told that she used the same email for last year

What's the way forward
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by frozen70(f): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emaxwell:

Take her to a jamb HQ either the one in lagos or abuja normal accredited center can't solve her issue

When she get there, there would help her reopen the account that where thumb printing becomes useful because that what will be used to ascertain if she own the account.

NB Am talking from experience here once worked in a cyber cafe

Pls advice me, my daughter couldn't send the email address they asked her to send to Jamb, when we got to a cyber cafe, they used her registration number to try ot open her page couldn't submit her email be because they said she used the same email last year on the same phone number
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by techwaya: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
frozen70:

Pls how do I get in touch with you as my daughter could not send her emails address, she was told that she used the same email for last year

What's the way forward

09082951462 call me
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by Algold: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
grubby221:
Dear Nairalanders.

PLEASE HELP.

Find the guy... Probably the guy wrote it down for her... Have u tried using her name or phone number.

Go to jamb office to complain sharp sharp
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by lalajnr(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
Mail the Email and explain to the owner
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by Atitah(f): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please, kindly go to jamb office closer to you and complain to hear from them if there's solutions, they should
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by Mide3367: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Seniorwriter:
@OP engage

organ on their SM platform.

@Olu why have you abandoned or stopped been available for the INVESTMENT BROKER MENTORSHIP you paid for?

@SENIORWRITER
seriously, school took my whole time.. We were matriculated today. I will re commence soon
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by Emaxwell(m): 3:58am On Sep 14, 2021
frozen70:

Pls advice me, my daughter couldn't send the email address they asked her to send to Jamb, when we got to a cyber cafe, they used her registration number to try ot open her page couldn't submit her email be because they said she used the same email last year on the same phone number

Her registration number can be use to get email address from printing her venue slip

Tell them to print her examination venue slip on it her mail is there

For using last year mail and number it does not matter because the year differs operation/activity on the jamb portal is due to year so she would have to select this year before she can do anything on the portal.

But like I said earlier once you get the email to open the account go to jamb center since you said her Gmail can't be accessed
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by hgnbello(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2021
grubby221:
Dear Nairalanders.

PLEASE HELP.

Just take her to jamb office. With all her jamb credentials.
Hook me up.
Check my signature, I will reset d email for u.
Re: My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission by BluntCrazeMan: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2021
grubby221:
Dear Nairalanders.

PLEASE HELP.
Tell Her To Go To JAMB Office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs / Strike: Osinbajo To Head Negotiation With ASUU / Learn Akwa Ibom language and it's English Translation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.