Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Earn Passive Income With This Amazing Site. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Earn Passive Income With This Amazing Site. (417 Views)

Driving Career: How To Make Regular Daily Income With Roosca! / Best Android Apps For 2020 – Apps That Pay You Real Money (passive Income) / See What This Amazing Girl Do For A Living That Set Internet Ablaze (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Passive Income With This Amazing Site. by damolaq: 3:13am On Sep 13, 2021
Earn money
with ysense doing simple task like playing game, doing survey, downloading apps, doing quiz, and referring people.
They pay $0.20 to $2 playing a single game,
They pay $0.5 to $6 doing survey,
They pay 1 cent to 15 doing quiz (the quiz did not have a time limit, you can even search the web for it.)
They pay $0.10 for every person you refer with $2 when the person you refer earn is first $5.
They have a minimum withdrawal of $5, which can be withdraw through SKRILL, PAYPAL, PAYOONER and GIFT CARD. (SKRILL AND PAYOONER is also like PAYPAL and available world wide)
It is free to sign up and you can earn more than $100 in a month.
First welcome bonus which is signing up to crypocurrency through ysense without even investing any money on it they will pay you $3.
The second is playing simple game which you can even complete within 30 minute they will pay $2
The third is to retrieve your account when your account is disabled.
You must be active in three counsecutive day when you first sign up.
I don't even believe this site, but I believe when we get my first payment.
This is the payment proof.[img][/img]

https://www.ysense.com/?rb=109161313

Re: Earn Passive Income With This Amazing Site. by myball: 4:22am On Sep 13, 2021
Ysense has truely change my life because i am unemployed but i saw know this site i have earn so much with this site. Thank you ysense.
Re: Earn Passive Income With This Amazing Site. by myball: 4:23am On Sep 13, 2021
They are truely legit.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketer Needed / Female Barber Who Barbs Orphanage Children For Free In Owerri. / The Nfts Craze: How Can You Make Money From Nfts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.