Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. (1662 Views)

Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile / Falana: Posting Policemen Outside State Of Origin Is Unproductive / Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by NGpatriot: 4:21am On Sep 13, 2021
2 sit at home last week and another 2 this week.

This sad, depressing, economically crippling and unproductive sit at home madness is seriously getting out of hand.

What gives?

I feel for the men, women and children suffering under this draconian, violent, repressive and barbaric realities.

Very sad and disheartening.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by NGpatriot: 4:24am On Sep 13, 2021
Can any society and economy survive this madness? Especially an already depressed and fragile economy?

What are the adults in that part of the country doing?

What is Obi of Onitsha and his likes doing? Just doing sidon look after ceding their cultural, traditional and moral authority to some mad terrorists?

OMG...

5 Likes

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by chukwuibuipob: 4:25am On Sep 13, 2021
sad
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by NGpatriot: 4:56am On Sep 13, 2021
South-East groans under IPOB sit-at-home, secessionists’ order grounds businesses, schools, others

A food vendor who gave her name as Cecilia Ozomma, said, “They came to my shop and at about 7am, slapped me several times and poured away my stew that was on fire and left to other shops to continue the enforcement of the sit-at-home order. I didn’t do any business again that day because I couldn’t sell the rice and beans I had already cooked because they poured away the stew. I lost over N50, 000 that day because of the destruction of my wares.’’

https://punchng.com/south-east-groans-under-ipob-sit-at-home-secessionists-order-grounds-businesses-schools-others/

My heart goes out to this hard working woman, sadly, her own people destroyed and cripple her business and economic well being.

This is just too sad..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by NGpatriot: 5:02am On Sep 13, 2021
A provision shop owner at Abakaliki Street in Awka, the state capital, Francis Onyema, had similar experience.

He said, “Seven able-bodied men rushed into my shop that morning around 8am and asked me to lock it up or face the consequences. I didn’t resist. I had to obey them so to save my life. We are all Biafra people in mind and spirit but I don’t like this sit-at-home thing. How can you order people not to do business to feed their families? This is unacceptable and condemnable. Our leaders should do something about it to stop this mess. This is not the purpose of the Biafra agitation.’’

https://punchng.com/south-east-groans-under-ipob-sit-at-home-secessionists-order-grounds-businesses-schools-others/

This is the opposite of the lies they peddle that people sit at home willingly, of course not, they do so because they don't want to be slaughtered by their own people..

4 Likes

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by ablejesus26(m): 5:14am On Sep 13, 2021
Op Nice one.
Any if those lazy Governors that cannot tame the occult group and their rag tag militant sect, should resign biko �.
This is the reason why they can never get the backing of reasonable well to do Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by Hangmnk: 5:28am On Sep 13, 2021
Warning to all Saboteurs.... Sit at home most be observed or you know the consequences
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by Hangmnk: 5:33am On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:

My heart goes out to this hard working woman, sadly, her own people destroyed and cripple her business and economic well being.

This is just too sad..
is a lie concocted by Enemies of peace loving IPOB. Where is the picture of food destroyed
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by ozome15(m): 5:38am On Sep 13, 2021
When they started this sit at home of a thing i was thinking that it was going to be once in whale thing, but man the thing is getting out of hand now. Am not long finding it funny. Me am no long in support of all things they are doing. If they mean well for the orderl people, let them take the heat to the goverment houses.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 13, 2021
ablejesus26:
Op Nice one.
Any if those lazy Governors that cannot tame the occult group and their rag tag militant sect, should resign biko �.
This is the reason why they can never get the backing of reasonable well to do Igbos.
because of money your spilling trash where do you stay in East let me visit u..nii undecided

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by Arda1000(m): 5:48am On Sep 13, 2021
ozome15:
When they started this sit at home of a thing i was thinking that it was going to be once in whale thing, but man the thing is getting out of hand now. Am not long finding it funny. Me am no long in support of all things they are doing. If they mean well for the orderl people, let them take the heat to the goverment houses.
and you are residing in Ekpoma haba now
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by Brimstone77: 5:59am On Sep 13, 2021
Gibberish as usual.... angry angry angry

Ipob never asked anyone to sit at home, anybody sitting at home now is doing it in solidarity...

You said igbos will be the one to suffer the sit at home,why crying more than the bereaved?

Abi the sit at home dey affect aboki ni?

Sit at home continues in the east of you don't like it relocate to zamfara,platue,kastina or bornu period.....

Yesterday bandits raided Nigeria military base in zamfara killing 12 soldiers but here is aboki discussing about sit at home in the east what an irony?

First remove the plank in your eyes before removing the flies in our eyes..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by NGpatriot: 6:01am On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
goatgoat093:
This paleolithic ape and lunatic spends all worthless his time giving himself high blood pressure over IPOB, Mr Minister for IPOB affairs, why are you so concerned about the Igbos you love to despise so much? You don't even stay in the East or know what's going on there short of the garbage ewedu reports you read online, but you dey carry South East for head pass even the residents of the region... You insufferable product of rape, irritating miserable pig.
[/s]

This is a public and discussion forum, if you don't have anything sane, rational and intelligent to talk about beyond your ipob rubbish, just stfu.

7 Likes

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by udele1: 6:02am On Sep 13, 2021
How Igbo's put their destiny in the hands of fraudsters and criminals is baffling.

5 Likes

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by NGpatriot: 6:12am On Sep 13, 2021
ablejesus26:
Op Nice one.

Obviously, at he moment, there's not a single adult or elder in that region, they are all either scared, lazy and incompetent or just don't care if that region descends into the abyss . It's very sad.

5 Likes

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by NGpatriot: 6:16am On Sep 13, 2021
Hangmnk:
is a lie concocted by Enemies of peace loving IPOB. Where is the picture of food destroyed

Peace loving people slaughter their own people, behead their own school girls for juju, burn their own people in busses alive for disobeying their satanic sit art home nonsense, destroy and burn down businesses?

Are you insane?

4 Likes

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by Hangmnk: 6:19am On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:

Peace loving people slaughter their own people, behead their own school girls for juju, burn their own people in busses alive for disobeying their satanic sit art home nonsense, destroy and burn down businesses?

Are you insane?

No I'm not insane. Enemies of IPOB slaughter those people not IPOB. Even most of the police station are attacked by bandits and Boko Harams disguising as ESN/IPOB
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by NGpatriot: 6:21am On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
Hangmnk:
No I'm not insane. Enemies of IPOB slaughter those people not IPOB. Even most of the police station are attacked by bandits and Boko Harams disguising as ESN/IPOB
[/s]

You are not only insane, you are a damn troll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by Hangmnk: 6:22am On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You are not only insane, you are a damn troll.

grin
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by NGpatriot: 6:28am On Sep 13, 2021
So, you confined people inside their homes, you didn't allow them to make a living or earn their daily bread all because of a presidential visit, but the president came and left without any ipob coward in sight to touch the president or disrupt his visit.

So, who apart from the people you locked up and denied their means of livelihood was affected by your dumb and idiotic sit at home nonsense?

Was the president prevented from earning a living or was his next meal challenged because you sat your ass at home for nothing?

This is nothing but self destructive madness.

4 Likes

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by mrvitalis(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:
So, you confined people inside their homes, you didn't allow them to make a living or earn their daily bread all because of a presidential visit, but the president came and left without any ipob coward in sight to touch the president or disrupt his visit.

So, who apart from the people you locked up and denied their means of livelihood was affected by your dumb and idiotic sit at home nonsense?

Was the president prevented from earning a living or was his next meal challenged because you sat your ass at home for nothing?

This is nothing but self destructive madness.

Are you Igbo?
How is the sit at home affecting you let's start from there

2 Likes

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by NGpatriot: 7:04am On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
mrvitalis:

Are you Igbo?
How is the sit at home affecting you let's start from there
[/s]

This is a public discussion forum, not igbo.com.

It is not by force to comment, learn how to keep quiet if you have nothing intelligent to contribute.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by mrvitalis(m): 7:07am On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

This is a public discussion forum, not igbo.com.

It is not by force to comment, learn how to keep quiet if you have nothing intelligent to contribute.
If u love and care about igbos this much my not use this energy to push for Igbo president

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2021
Many people don't understand the idea of the SIT AT HOME.....It a solidarity protest for not bringing KANU to court on the court day to disgrace him thinking ndi Igbo will abandoned him and go about their buying and selling....igbos now decided that that Monday they refuses to bring KANU to court and many Nigeria laughed and taunted us will continue being an ghost town in south east in solidarity that where ever he is we stand by him and remebrs him....and we will continue doing so until they take his case serious and know his people has not forgotten about him and bring him to court. That's why IPOB LEADERSHIP CALLED OFF THE SIT AT HOME WHILE THE PEOPLE INSISTS ON IT TILL KANU APPEARS IN COURT.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by colorsofrainbow: 7:19am On Sep 13, 2021
This is a thread of Fulani terrorist towncriers grin grin
Crying for the pple they hate so much.

Udele1 and ngpatriot are all present.

We are also coming with our geepee tanks to contain the tears. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by colorsofrainbow: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Many people don't understand the idea of the SIT AT HOME.....It a solidarity protest for not bringing KANU to court on the court day to disgrace him thinking ndi Igbo will abandoned him and go about their buying and selling....igbos now decided that that Monday they refuses to bring KANU to court and many Nigeria laughed and taunted us will continue being an ghost town in south east in solidarity that where ever he is we stand by him and remebrs him....and we will continue doing so until they take his case serious and know his people has not forgotten about him and bring him to court. That's why IPOB LEADERSHIP CALLED OFF THE SIT AT HOME WHILE THE PEOPLE INSISTS ON IT TILL KANU APPEARS IN COURT.
So you are explaining the concept of sit-at-home to Fulani terrorist op ngpatriot and udele1 who have never hidden their hatred for Nnamdi Kanu.

They will never care about terrorists they nicknamed bandits(bokoharam) dealing with them up North but their gworo chewing minds are always tormented by about ipob/Nnamdi. grin grin

Their reason for heavy cries is because the sit-at-home is controlled by Nnamdi Kanu's ipob grin grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

So you are explaining the concept of sit-at-home to Fulani terrorist op ngpatriot and udele1 who have never hidden their hatred for Nnamdi Kanu.

They will never care about terrorists they nicknamed bandits(bokoharam) dealing with them up North but their gworo chewing minds are always tormented by about ipob/Nnamdi. grin grin

Their reason for heavy cries is because the sit-at-home is controlled by Nnamdi Kanu's ipob grin grin
some of us participating didn't even know.
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by DefHQ: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:
2 [s]sit at home last week and another 2 this week.

This sad, depressing, economically crippling and unproductive sit at home madness is seriously getting out of hand.

What gives?

I feel for the men, women and children suffering under this draconian, violent, repressive and barbaric realities.

Very sad and disheartening. [/s]

The fact that this thing is paining you so much like this, a one Nigerianist, buhari lover and a BIAFRA HATER like you, IT IS THE MORE REASON WHY THEY SHOULD even CONTINUE DOING IT..

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by NGpatriot: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2021
mrvitalis:

If u love and care about igbos this much my not use this energy to push for Igbo president

Off topic, if begging for igbo presidency is what you want or if it's killing and troubling your soul, go and start your own topic to beg for igbo presidency, that is your problem. This is not the igbo presidency topic, learn how to read and comprehend.
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by joyandfaith: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2021
Igbo are smart people. Sit-at-home is a trick. They would not open their businesses untill 12 noon. From 12 noon, you will notice booming economic activities.
E-rats should stop complaining about it. They are even making it a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by NGpatriot: 7:33am On Sep 13, 2021
ezenwajosh:

So, solidarity is you unleashing violence on your own people, burning them, beheading them for juju, destroying their businesses and means of livelihood, burning down your own public institutions and crimpling your economy and denying people their means of livelihood?

There are too many insane, sociopath, psychotic and unstable people in that part of the country I swear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ipob Threaten To Burn Churches Opposed To Their Idealogy / There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari / Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.