Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Dudu Heritage Is Dead, Bimbo Oshin's Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dudu Heritage Is Dead, Bimbo Oshin's Husband (49829 Views)

Bimbo Oshin Celebrates 48th Birthday With Super Gorgeous Photos / Bimbo Oshin Joins Nose Ring Gang (pics) / The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dudu Heritage Is Dead, Bimbo Oshin's Husband by Gfskw: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Really
Re: Dudu Heritage Is Dead, Bimbo Oshin's Husband by Russianlord101(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Stomoney:
When your papa die na so we go yinmu undecided. Rip to the lost man, who can still remember that Obesere song
...... na so dem go do your papa you bloody fool. I has doubt about the news cos he was with Dele momdu a day before which I watched the video ...

So please don't be a stupid person next time
Re: Dudu Heritage Is Dead, Bimbo Oshin's Husband by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
walejoseph12345:
[i][/i]

who is Iya oko

1 Like

Re: Dudu Heritage Is Dead, Bimbo Oshin's Husband by Imagynation: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dudu!
Ise dollar lo n se!
Dudu!
Aso dollar lo n wo o!
Dudu!
Ounje dollar lo n je.
At the same time,igbe dollar lo n ya o!

1 Like

Re: Dudu Heritage Is Dead, Bimbo Oshin's Husband by Slickest(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
NobleAngell:
Even though I like how you explained it to water down the mysteriousness of the strange frequency of deaths, but it doesn't change the fact. The deaths in the entertainment industry is becoming alarming.

Make dem no die again? Nawa oo
No one will get out alive
Re: Dudu Heritage Is Dead, Bimbo Oshin's Husband by Russianlord101(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
RIP
Re: Dudu Heritage Is Dead, Bimbo Oshin's Husband by NnamdiN: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
NobleAngell:
Even though I like how you explained it to water down the mysteriousness of the strange frequency of deaths, but it doesn't change the fact. The deaths in the entertainment industry is becoming alarming.
even after the explanations you still think it's becoming alarming? Because they're entertainers, they shouldn't die ni? grin grin
Human beings die irrespective of status. The deceased would have offed at that exact time, celeb or not.
Re: Dudu Heritage Is Dead, Bimbo Oshin's Husband by Brushless: 2:23am On Sep 14, 2021
[quote author=NobleAngell post=105763739] Even though I like how you explained it to water down the mysteriousness of the strange frequency of deaths, but it doesn't change the fact. The deaths in the entertainment industry is becoming alarming. [/quote

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela / Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) / Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.