Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,213 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know (1129 Views)

Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home / There’s Sit-at-home On Thursday To Honour Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Trial – IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Declares Sit-At-Home Every Monday - Governors, Police Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 13, 2021
Many people even those that participats in it don't understand the idea of the SIT AT HOME.....It a solidarity protest for not bringing KANU to court on his court day to disgrace him thinking ndi Igbo will abandoned him and go about their buying and selling business (the people wanted to prove to them there is one person we all love in common more than MONEY and that man is in prison) They laughed at us and some said he will be killed and nothing will happen....after the news that he might have been killed the people took over the protest command from the leadership of IPOB.

THE PEOPLE now decided that, that Monday they refuses to bring KANU to court and many Nigeria laughed and taunted us will continue being an ghost town in south east in solidarity that where ever he is we stand by him and remebers him....and we will continue doing so until they take his case serious and know his people has not forgotten about him and bring him to court. That's why IPOB LEADERSHIP CALLED OFF THE SIT AT HOME WHILE THE PEOPLE INSISTS ON IT TILL KANU APPEARS IN COURT.

WHEN I CALLED HOME MY UNCLE SAID TO ME....PEOPLE ARE SAYING IF THEY COULD STAY INDOOR FOR COVID-19 FOR MORE THAN 3 MONTHS THEY CAN DO MORE THAN THAT FOR NNAMDI KANU EVERY MONDAY.

9 Likes

Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by colorsofrainbow: 7:28am On Sep 13, 2021
See as Fulani terrorists who have always seen Nnamdi Kanu & ipob as a threat to their feeding bottle system of federalism ongoing and barrier to fulanization of Nigeria would come here to cry more than the bereaved meanwhile Fulani terrorists(bokoharam/nicknamed bandits) are dealing with them up North 247.
They would NEVER talk about those

7 Likes

Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by nabiz(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2021
That iş a sacrifice every Igbo man must pay. Pls dont tell us how it will affect our economy, we already know

5 Likes

Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2021
The war affected our economy we bounced back

The genocide affected our economy we bounced back

The riot affected our economy we bounced back

The police multiple check point and their extortion is affecting our economy we are bouncing back

Military multiple check points and extortions is affecting our economy we are bouncing back

Navy multiple check points and extortions is affecting our economy we are bouncing back

NSCDCs multiple check points and extortions in south east is affecting our economy and we are bouncing back

Political tax collectors are affecting our economy and its affecting us but we wax strong.

We sitting at home for nnamdi KANU will affect us and we will bounce back na erisi ego ike

IF YOUR CONCERN ABOUT THE IGBOS ECONOMY AND YOUR LOVE FOR THEM LEAVE THE MONDAY SIT AT HOME AND TALK ABOUT THE MILITARY CHECK POINTS AT OWERRI ROAD, THE NOTHERN TRAILER DRIVERS THAT USE THEIR TRAILERS BLOCK THE EXPRESS RAOD AT IHIALA ONCE IS 6:30PM

TALK ABOUT THE AGBEROS OBIANO KEPT AT ONITSHA THAT CHARGE YOU 200 TICKET FOR PUTTING YOUR NYLON OR BAG INSIDE THE BACK OF THE KEKE ON A KEKE OF 50NAIRA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by uBuNiT: 7:47am On Sep 13, 2021
Those complaining are not even fulanis. They are useless yoruba children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by Fejoku: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2021
OP. You owe them no explanation. Fulani terrorists and their enablers will understand that Igbos are beyond their dragnet. Together we move unstoppable like the flood.
God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra

6 Likes

Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by uBuNiT: 7:53am On Sep 13, 2021
ezenwajosh:
The war affected our economy we bounced back

The genocide affected our economy we bounced back

The riot affected our economy we bounced back

The police multiple check point and their extortion is affecting our economy we are bouncing back

Military multiple check points and extortions is affecting our economy we are bouncing back

Navy multiple check points and extortions is affecting our economy we are bouncing back

NSCDCs multiple check points and extortions in south east is affecting our economy and we are bouncing back

Political tax collectors are affecting our economy and its affecting us but we wax strong.

We sitting at home for nnamdi KANU will affect us and we will bounce back NA ERISI EGO IKE

Ig'adi ka echi nwanne, maka echi agwuagwu

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by onumadu: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2021
I told someone from outside of the East that most Nigerians don't (and can't understand) Igbo people.
Igbo share a collective consciousness, somewhat different from others.
If one Igbo man is killed in Imo state, the whole Igbo nation feel the pain of that man's death. They may not react about it immediately, but they will eventually, because they value the lives of their own people.
Thousands of people die in the North, but Northern people go about their business as if goats were killed.
That is not the case with Igbo people.
It is the same reason why for Kanu, Igbo nation can do anything because every Igbo understands that he was agitating for them.

8 Likes

Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by SlayerForever: 9:26am On Sep 13, 2021
My issue is, why are Yoruba and Hausa people so bothered about sit at home in the East? I have counted 3 threads already this morning! Is this not madness?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by Sicilyjoe: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2021
Some ipob codinators are using it to make money, but I want to ask who is really loosing at this sit at home, Igbo's or the government ?
Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2021
SlayerForever:
My issue is, why are Yoruba and Hausa people so bothered about sit at home in the East? I have counted 3 threads already this morning! Is this not madness?
. At first they said we will get tired....it didn't work

Now they are doing feasibility study and economic impact of it for us....it didn't work

Now is threatening who didn't go out on Mondays to forget that government will take over your shop.....that one will not work too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by SpatialKing(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2021
1..How can a proscribed group participate in an election
2..If they should support a particular party now, you guys will turn the whole thing and say is that particular party that is supporting or funding IPOB.
3..Once they support a particular candidate of a particular party you guys would say they have lost focus, they are not confused they don't longer want Biafra
4..How can a proscribed group form a political party?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by odysey: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2021
SlayerForever:
Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by odysey: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2021
SlayerForever:
The Yorubas are not bothered
Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by Malawian(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2021
odysey:

The Yorubas are not bothered
The Yorubas are petrified about the prospects of sharing a country with Fulani without an Igbo canon fodder.

I believe try will fare well Sha. Yoru as are the only tribe that will go to mosque of Friday, go to temple on Saturday and go to church on Sunday. They are all/fair weather.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by YouAreUseless: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Igbos are smart, ipob them be mumu
Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by YouAreUseless: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2021
onumadu:
I told someone from outside of the East that most Nigerians don't (and can't understand) Igbo people.
Igbo share a collective consciousness, somewhat different from others.
If one Igbo man is killed in Imo state, the whole Igbo nation feel the pain of that man's death. They may not react about it immediately, but they will eventually, because they value the lives of their own people.
Thousands of people die in the North, but Northern people go about their business as if goats were killed.
That is not the case with Igbo people.
It is the same reason why for Kanu, Igbo nation can do anything because every Igbo understands that he was agitating for them.
Shatap
Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2021
Kanu should be shot straight up.

Igbos are miscreants, Igbo smokers, ndi guff who has no means of livelihood.

Umu ezibida.
Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by SweetiliciousD: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Igbo bu Igbo.
Biafra is here
Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by odysey: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Malawian:

The Yorubas are petrified about the prospects of sharing a country with Fulani without an Igbo canon fodder.

I believe try will fare well Sha. Yoru as are the only tribe that will go to mosque of Friday, go to temple on Saturday and go to church on Sunday. They are all/fair weather.

In recent times they've shown otherwise that's why you see OduduwaNationNow etc they have also shown that they are bold by not lying down to take the onslaught, remember when they chased out those fermenting trouble
Re: Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know by Emergingnation(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
MelesZenawi:
[s]Kanu should be shot straight up.

Igbos are miscreants, Igbo smokers, ndi guff who has no means of livelihood.

Umu ezibida.[/s]
The way your terrorist Fulani lots shoot and killed a pastor in Southern kaduna.

Them never born your fulani government well...

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency / Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures / Obi/kwakwanso Talk: We’re Working On A Mega Alliance – Abure, Okupe, Yinusa Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.