Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures (1134 Views)

2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates / IPC Releases Documented 2019 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari / PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Campaign In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by OBALOLA55(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2022

Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by OBALOLA55(m): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2022

Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by OBALOLA55(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2022

Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by OBALOLA55(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by OBALOLA55(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2022

Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by rickpat(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nigeria is a joke... politicians never keep to their words
Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by OBALOLA55(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2022

Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by mightyhaze: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
All

Promises

Cancelled

Where is that boy with the gifs cool
Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by OBALOLA55(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by VaselineCrew: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
sad

Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by VaselineCrew: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
angry

Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by DaniDani(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
OBALOLA55:
AND FINALLY

I WILL SURPRISE NIGERIANS grin

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/01/11/will-buhari-surprise-nigerians-with-southern-police-chief/

He fulfilled this one. Zmbies were in a haste and didn't care to know the kind of surprise.

2 Likes

Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by alpharoyalty: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
One naira will be equal to one dollar
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by ResidentSnitch(f): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
OBALOLA55:
AND FINALLY

I WILL SURPRISE NIGERIANS grin

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/01/11/will-buhari-surprise-nigerians-with-southern-police-chief/
Majority of Nigerians never learn. To think that some so-called elites actually believed in Buhari and campaigned for him is unbelievable. But that is Nigerians for you - there is this pride they have when everywhere is bad and people are complaining. It is inbuilt. Most of them are even here on Nairaland clamouring for Tinumbu. Timumbu of all people contesting. At the end of the day, they will change their monikers and start complaining too.
Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by venabili: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Cant really hold him to these promises. They were evidently deceptive statements from the get go. It should be evident to someone of average intellect that the man was lying shamelessly.
How will 1 naira equal one dollar? Or eradicate corruption? Our political system is predicated on corruption itself.
Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by Racoon(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
Sanctimonious anti-corruption fight.

"...On corruption, there will be no confusion as to where I stand. Corruption will have no place and the corrupt will not be appointed into my administration...."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/chatham-house-buharis-speech-on-nigerias-transition/amp/
Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by Racoon(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
The claims by President Muhammadu Buhari and his party, the All Progressives Congress, that a key campaign document, “My Covenant With Nigerians” did not emerge from them is false and misleading, a PREMIUM TIMES investigation has shown.

Extensive checks by this newspaper showed that not only was the document circulated in the run-up to the April 11 presidential election by staff of Mr. Buhari’s campaign organization, the literature was also extensively promoted by party officials, including using the APC website to do so.

But investigations by this newspaper showed that by disowning the “My Covenant With Nigerians” document, President Buhari and his party were likely being dishonest and deceitful.

....PREMIUM TIMES can authoritatively report that the policy and research directorate of the APC presidential campaign, headed by former Governor Kayode Fayemi, produced the covenant document.

Egghead Odewale, who worked at the headquarters of the presidential campaign in Abuja, sent a PDF version of the document to PREMIUM TIMES on March 12.

Apparently concerned that the document was not getting enough publicity, another campaign official emailed a word version to reporters on March 16.
Newspapers and websites thereafter ran several stories on the document. Vanguard’s version of the report, entitled “My contract with Nigeria – Buhari” was later republished by the APC on its website at 8:52 a.m on March 17.

FACT-CHECK: Buhari, APC lied in disowning campaign document, “My Covenant With Nigerians”
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/investigationspecial-reports/189368-fact-check-buhari-apc-lied-in-disowning-campaign-document-my-covenant-with-nigerians.html So no be today it start.
Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by Sammysolution: 3:49am On Feb 19, 2022
Op, abeg remove that number 7, he surprised most nigerians, if you are not surprise.

1 Like

Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by BafanaBafana: 4:37am On Feb 19, 2022
Still better than one president who's first campaign message was "I went to school without shoes" and second campaign message was " don't vote for Buhari"
And boy, they looted the country into recession.
Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by effty(m): 5:54am On Feb 19, 2022
BafanaBafana:
Still better than one president who's first campaign message was "I went to school without shoes" and second campaign message was " don't vote for Buhari"
And boy, they looted the country into recession.
Keep quiet there. Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by cazchi: 6:19am On Feb 19, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sai Barber.

Una expect tribalistic illiterate to save Zoo.

I'm glad small sha. Sai Barber has opened the eyes of my "ss" as se people. These Nigerians won't save us. Only Biafra will. From Deltan to Uguocha, from Calabar to Uyo, from Enugu to Awka! Remain united. The pain our people endured in the past will not be in vain.
Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by mytime24(f): 7:12am On Feb 19, 2022
alpharoyalty:
One naira will be equal to one dollar
grin grin grin grin
and today 1$ is abt #550 to #600
Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by kingsways: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2022
Government of lies by liars
Re: Failed Campaign Promises Of President Buhari In Pictures by saintkel(m): 7:24am On Feb 19, 2022
The more reason Nigerians shouldn't vote APC.......and anyone also campaigning for our current VP needs to think ahead

(1) (Reply)

Obi/kwakwanso Talk: We’re Working On A Mega Alliance – Abure, Okupe, Yinusa Tank / Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos / Tompolo Is Still A Wanted Man On Efcc Website (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.