Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" (23523 Views)

Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) / Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers / I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by Myer(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2021
SATELLITENET:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92sx9JbMSZ4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTwIOWBArPN/?utm_medium=copy_link

I'm just happy for her cos she really dodged a bullet.

No shes not perfect and she's probably still a drama queen but she's improving on herself which is very difficult to do.
So she doesn't deserve that disloyal guy.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by BeardedMeat(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2021
sapientia:
Wow

What a national news on FP

Kudos to the mods

Always working hard to push rubbish to FP
But I showed this same post to my kids school principal and he was so happy he waved a whole session school fees.
Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Yeye bitter women... So a man can not cheat in peace again after working day and night for the money ., See Annie Idibia commenting also

Tonto Dickey puffy eyes shows she has cried and cried and smoke so much weed, she's just forming King Tonto for her ego and fans

Hahahahhaa u don sabi her finish. She go don cry no be small cheesy
Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by Angelfrost(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2021
Jerryherd:

By all means if she's the bread winner like Tega, and not some sleazy leech waiting for handouts

Thank you for your amazing objectivity!
Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by witworth(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2021
Na you and your mama go be d judge, shey you don give yourself job na.
You must be kpokpogri
Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by Bukasint(f): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Yeye bitter women... So a man can not cheat in peace again after working day and night for the money ., See Annie Idibia commenting also

Tonto Dickey puffy eyes shows she has cried and cried and smoke so much weed, she's just forming King Tonto for her ego and fans

So you made sense? You are just one of the hidden dingbats on-line
Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by Temptee101(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2021
See as she be like bobrisky ghost.
Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by bukatyne(f): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2021
pocohantas:
Tonto should take it easy on the lightening creams and injections. She is almost disappearing. Kilode?!

See shameless Annie. Were you not the one firing Tonto that year? Because Tuface has served you breakfast, you come remember say women should support women. Mumu grin

Many clowns on and off line.

Makes for good relaxation and cruise sha.
Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by Crucialgem(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy nawa oooo Bleep that Annie of a girl claiming woman support woman shit, the two of you are the correct illustration of I use my hand do myself, with always carrying your relationship matter on social media.

In fact thunder fire both of you. Annie and tonto- dickheaded
Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by izubext007: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2021
Nal wetin go fire woman wey dey cheat?
Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by aksule(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2021
In Nigeria at times popularity is acquired with shameless behaviors.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by BigYash: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2021
The woman is really pained .. From Churchill to Prince grin Who is next o? Make Buhari come chop too o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by Lewandoski20(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2021
Association of Abandoned Wifes and Girlfriends (AAWG) posting and commenting grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by focus7: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2021
Toxic artificial yellow pawpaw
Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by sencekompis: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2021
OLODO no be juju be that??
Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by Joker25: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2021
If u be tonto dikeh fan beta advice her before depression finish this woman oo
Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by jy2kbeyond(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2021
Lil Kesh: All my enemies be like Tonto, dem don dey Decay.

grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

Okay...

So, can a woman in a relationship also cheat in peace?!!

yeah ! a woman has all the right to cheat buh she must also be ready to pay the price not @the man expense.
i can't house you, pay ur bills n you think you have right to cheat on me. there can't peace

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2021
It is man wey no fit control prick all these posts dey disturb.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2021
Myer:

I'm just happy for her cos she really dodged a bullet.

No shes not perfect and she's probably still a drama queen but she's improving on herself which is very difficult to do.
So she doesn't deserve that disloyal guy.

So naa churchhill deserve all the disloyalty he got from her, a husband & father to her only child.
its not even up to 24hrs she made a declaration to go on 72hrs SM sabbatical ... aunty is back so much for an improvement. yeye gender

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by jy2kbeyond(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2021
Radical for Jesus

Oniranu grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lol @ #WomenSupportingWomen

No be women dem dey cheat with grin?

It should be #WomenHurtingWomen

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by seanjy4konji: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Gradualy men are starting to realise that Most of nigerian women are just getting married to become lazy ad spend the man money ad later when he gets broke shame him...Very rude,can kill you because of their cheatig nature....Stingy and self entitled...Would want her parents to have money but when you spend on yur family?she starts calculating your money for you...The hoes were not there when you would disturb hell out of that mama life in secondary school,university and out of nothing,she will still send to you,wash your clothes,carry your shit,clean your picc,feed you,sit while you are sick...did not poison you that time but you marry her like this??

Your mother becaome a witch looking for your down fall so she can have you to her own and family...cruising the jeep you nought for her but give your sister small camryshe will start denying you sex till you buy her range rover...

Useless bitter women instagram is training...bleached out good for nothing women who cant keep thier cray fish pussy in one place...

Heavy on make up and instagram...

Os this life>??Na so we go deh pass you up ad down till your toto explode one day.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by Timnico: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Like say u know well even the okolie lady an better junky, drug addict
Re: Tonto Dike Mocks Cheaters With Ric Hassani's "Thunder Fire You" by aswani(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
seanjy4konji:
Gradualy men are starting to realise that Most of nigerian women are just getting married to become lazy ad spend the man money ad later when he gets broke shame him...Very rude,can kill you because of their cheatig nature....Stingy and self entitled...Would want her parents to have money but when you spend on yur family?she starts calculating your money for you...The hoes were not there when you would disturb hell out of that mama life in secondary school,university and out of nothing,she will still send to you,wash your clothes,carry your shit,clean your picc,feed you,sit while you are sick...did not poison you that time but you marry her like this??

Your mother becaome a witch looking for your down fall so she can have you to her own and family...cruising the jeep you nought for her but give your sister small camryshe will start denying you sex till you buy her range rover...

Useless bitter women instagram is training...bleached out good for nothing women who cant keep thier cray fish pussy in one place...

Heavy on make up and instagram...

Os this life>??Na so we go deh pass you up ad down till your toto explode one day.

The ones that have little regard for the mum of their husband is what gets me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Ojb's Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again / Toyin Lawani: "I Am Not A Slay Queen, Don't Call Me A Slayer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.