Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now (2810 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Hired And Fired Last Week / Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:50am On Sep 13, 2021
All these useless companies I have worked for over the years, I gave my best only for me to come to work one morning and get HR to tell me I am fired.

Note: All these companies I have worked for had assh0les as Management and all fellow co-workers were mindless drones. Everyone kept complaining about my attitude to work as if I am the only one who comes late or has taken other people's lunch or made sexually inappropriate jokes in the work place.

Why are people so stupid and bigoted?
Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by ExAngel007(f): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2021
You are very rude. Imagine what u just wrote undecided

14 Likes

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by Briggsss: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2021
Working for people is not it for me.They tend to have this certain power over you.Sorry about what you are passing through.
Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by ezugegere(m): 9:06am On Sep 13, 2021
From what you just wrote here, you definitely deserve the firings.

13 Likes

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by Charmingrascal(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:
All these useless companies I have worked for over the years, I gave my best only for me to come to work one morning and get HR to tell me I am fired.

Note: All these companies I have worked for had assh0les as Management and all fellow co-workers were mindless drones. Everyone kept complaining about my attitude to work as if I am the only one who comes late or has taken other people's lunch or made sexually inappropriate jokes in the work place.

Check yourself
Even this your thread shows how unruly you are.

Change your attitude

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by ivolt: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2021
If we go by your other posts, you are unfit for any job.
I am sure you have never had a job in your life.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by TheDevilIsALai: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2021
ExAngel007:
Charmingrascal:

Check yourself

Change your attitude
ezugegere:

OP here (Seun's Jewgle Anti-Spam Censor Bot banned me)

So now you all agree that I am an assh0le for getting fired from 110 Jobs.

And all those firms, managers and co-workers can not all be wrong abi?

This is like a kid who gets expelled from several schools and the kid keeps blaming the school and other students but not himself.

Which people of this world best fits this narrative?

Hint: They first got kicked out from ancient Egypt and so far they have been kicked out from 109 Countries.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by TheDevilIsALai: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2021
ivolt:

Agreed.

How can I be claiming victimhood?

All those firms and co-workers can not all be wrong in having me fired.

And why the hell should I claim innocence?

And even my attitude shows how unruly I truly am.

This thread is an on-going experiment.
Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by Saao(m): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2021
They need to sack you from your previous sacked jobs. You're aren't fit to work with people. From your write up, you had a toxic character. Work on yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by TheDevilIsALai: 9:22am On Sep 13, 2021
109 countries and still counting...

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by TheDevilIsALai: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2021
Saao:
They need to sack you from your previous sacked jobs. You're aren't fit to work with people. From your write up, you had a toxic character. Work on yourself

My first Job was in Egypt.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by TheDevilIsALai: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2021
ivolt:
Charmingrascal:

Check yourself

Change your attitude
ezugegere:
ExAngel007:

Please come back.

Why run from this thread?

Or is it only your Jewish masters that can be wrongly sacked 109 times?

YEYE!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by Alfamann: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2021
OP, all those bosses firing you are simply antisemites.

Yahweh is with you. You will overcome and rule them one day. Take heart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by TheDevilIsALai: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2021
Alfamann:
OP, all those bosses firing you are simply antisemites.

Yahweh is with you. You will overcome and rule them one day. Take heart.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by MuchAdo: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2021
You can't hate the Jews!

Our LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ was Jewish!!

Stop kicking against the pricks.

Jews are no saints, no doubt.

God will deal with the Jews - His very own people - by Himself!!!
Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by TheDevilIsALai: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
MuchAdo:
You can't hate the Jews!

Our LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ was Jewish!!

Stop kicking against the pricks.

Jews are no saints, no doubt.

God will deal with the Jews - His very own people - by Himself!!!
[/s]

Just hear yourself out for once.

Jews are God's people and you are what?

Who created you? Is it not the same God?

When you fall for Jewish tricks so hard that even the God that created you, is now the God of only JEWS.

Nah wah for una.

Tufiakpa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by TheDevilIsALai: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2021
God punish that slave of Judas of a Mod that moved this thread to this jobless section.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by MuchAdo: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2021
TheDevilIsALai:
[s][/s]

Just hear yourself out for once.

Jews are God's people and you are what?

Who created you? Is it not the same God?

When you fall for Jewish tricks so hard that even the God that created you, is now the God of only JEWS.

Nah wah for una.

Tufiakpa!

I NEVER said God is God is God of the Jews alone.

What I mean is that via Jesus Christ, we have become part of the family of God. God is also ours.

But the Jews come first. They are the firstborn. That is what the Bible says.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by KUNZEH(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2021
I think you are the problem, work on your attitude.
Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by mike404(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:

IT IS EXPECTED FROM AN UNSTABLE HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.

YOU MUST HAVE BEEN SACKED FOR TELLING YOUR BOSS THAT YOU ALWAYS DREAM ABOUT JEWS EVERY NIGHT

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by TheDevilIsALai: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2021
MuchAdo:

But the Jews come first.

They are the firstborn.

That is what the Bible says.

Nah wah for una.

Where is it said the Jews are first born and that they come first before every other human on earth?

You idiots have been brainwashed by the Masonic Church known as the American Evangelical Movement.
Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by Elpadre22: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2021
Don't mind them Bros, they are just full of hate & jealousy because u are God's Chosen grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by MuchAdo: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
TheDevilIsALai:

Nah wah for una.

Where is it said the Jews are first born and that they come first before every other human on earth?

You idiots have been brainwashed by the Masonic Church known as the American Evangelical Movement.

[/s]

Romans 8:29
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by TheDevilIsALai: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
mike404:
IT IS EXPECTED FROM AN UNSTABLE HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.

YOU MUST HAVE BEEN SACKED FOR TELLING YOUR BOSS THAT YOU ALWAYS DREAM ABOUT JEWS EVERY NIGHT
[/s]

LOL

Defend your gods

Slave of Judas

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by MuchAdo: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
TheDevilIsALai:

Nah wah for una.

[/s]

Romans 2:9-10

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; 10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by TheDevilIsALai: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s]

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; 10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
[/s]

Romans 2:25-29

25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?

27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by TheDevilIsALai: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

"Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked."
Deuteronomy 10:16, KJV

"Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye."
Acts 7:51, KJV

"Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh."
Philippians 3:2-3, KJV

"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."
Romans 2:28-29, KJV

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by seetomorrow: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:

From your post, it's obvious you have a very bad attitude. I can read your kind of person from here. Work on yourself man.
Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by TheDevilIsALai: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
MuchAdo:

I NEVER said God is God is God of the Jews alone.

What I mean is that via Jesus Christ, we have become part of the family of God. God is also ours.

HOW CAN THE JEWS who oppose their own Messiah, Jesus Christ, be the “Chosen People?”

Did not St Paul, the Hebrew of Hebrews, say that the Jews are the enemies of the Cross? (Philippians 3 )

When St Paul said, “The Jews killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets; they please not God but are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to preach the Gospel to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath of God is come unto them to the uttermost,” did he not make it crystal clear that the Jews are not the “Chosen People?”

And did not Jesus Christ Himself reveal that the Jews are of the Synagogue of Satan? (Revelations 2). Jesus Christ also revealed that the Jews are not true Jews when He said to the Christians of Asia Minor, I will make them who say they are Jews but are not, but do lie, to come and worship before thy feet. (Revelations 3).

How then can the so-called Jews who are now the enemies of the Cross and of the Synagogue of Satan, and who must worship at the feet of Christians, be the “Chosen People?”

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by TheDevilIsALai: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Jesus Christ the Messiah of Israel denounced the Jews for rejecting Him when He said, Behold your house is left unto you desolate. And you shall not see Me until you say, Blessed is He Who cometh in the name of the Lord. (St Matthew 23) How then can the Jews whose house is now desolate be the “Chosen People?”

How then can the Jews whose house is now desolate be the “Chosen People?” When the Jews cast in their teeth that they were the seed of Abraham, Jesus replied, “You are of your father of the devil who was a murderer from the beginning.” (St John cool.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Fired From 109 Jobs And About To Lose The One I Have Now by TheDevilIsALai: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
MuchAdo:

Indeed the Jews committed the crime of all crimes, namely, Deicide, when they brought Jesus Christ to Pontius Pilate demanding that Jesus Christ be crucified even when Pilate judged Christ innocent and desired to set Him free. (St Matthew 27).

How then can the Jews, whose father is the devil, and they being murderers like the devil himself by crucifying the Lord of Glory, be the “Chosen People?”

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moniepoint POS Terminal / Ddb Lagos Calls For Interview / Volkswagen Nigeria, Philips Consulting, Huawei Technologies,recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.