Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

What's The Sit At Home Update On Today Being Monday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Sit At Home Update On Today Being Monday. (549 Views)

My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Sit At Home Update On Today Being Monday. by BlackZeus17: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2021
I want to know the updates especially in Anambra. Did the people obey obiano's government or the customary government of biafra..

I want to know if the road is clear cos I need to make a journey now
Re: What's The Sit At Home Update On Today Being Monday. by iko123: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2021
I don't think ndigbo will obey it this time having realize that they are in bondage already.
Re: What's The Sit At Home Update On Today Being Monday. by cheruv: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2021
iko123:
I don't think ndigbo will obey it this time having realize that they are in bondage already.
That insane moment when a non Igbo claims to speak for Igbos cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Sit At Home Update On Today Being Monday. by Anago55: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2021
cheruv:

That insane moment when a non Igbo claims to speak for Igbos cheesy
. You noticed that too?

Come to Abakaliki and see how deserted the city is. And rumors has it that tomorrow is another sit at home

1 Like

Re: What's The Sit At Home Update On Today Being Monday. by Arda1000(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2021
Who would U obey the government or the people
Re: What's The Sit At Home Update On Today Being Monday. by iko123: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2021
The fact is that an average igbo man in the east is groaning in pains as a result of the economic loss and the sufferings associated with the self-inflicted bondage called sit at home. A story was told about how a man who is sympathetic to IPOB agitation lost his pregnant wife because of the sit-at-home. He managed to rush his wife to the hospital but the medical personnels around could not handle the complications. The doctor who could have helped her, could not drive down to the hospital. That is when the veil fell off his eyes, today he is regretting his support for sit at home order.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos & Ijaws Are Too Special To Be In A Country Terribly Messed Up By Fulanis / BIAFRA FAILS UN CRITERIA... BUT NINAS MOVEMENT IS JOINT JAILBREAK FOR SUCCESS / These Are Also Dead Igbo Youths..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.