Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday (2587 Views)

APGA Campaign Tour In Nnewi Today(photos) / Photo Of The 300L Unizik Student, IPOB Shot Dead In Nnewi Today / What's The Sit At Home Update On Today Being Monday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Ikpunwanyianamb: 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
so I set out from lagos to nnewi, reached headbridge in the evening . But one thing that caught my attention as I progressed from onitsha to nnewi is that most keke and bus drivers were all coming out to ply their trade , shops were opening. But I noticed they all wanted to make money and cover up from the day time loss, you needed to see the pity on their face. The south east have started suffering like the north o.

Please if you have major business as an igbo man relocate to SW or SS for your own good. Igbos in those locations are making their money on those days you stay at home.some people hid to my advice and are happier now

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Reflect7: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Their Taliban won't let them work.

Their economy is tanking due to their Taliban.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by FakeUnity: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
And your signature says 'cursed anambra'. Ewedu vulture why are deceiving yourself under your brown rusted roof in oshogbo? grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Gentlerespect76: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:
so I set out from lagos to nnewi, reached headbridge in the evening . But one thing that caught my attention as I progressed from onitsha to nnewi is that most keke and bus drivers were all coming out to ply their trade , shops were opening. But I noticed they all wanted to make money and cover up from the day time loss, you needed to see the pity on their face. The south east have started suffering like the north o.

Please if you have major business as an igbo man relocate to SW or SS for your own good. Igbos in those locations are making their money on those days you stay at home.some people hid to my advice and are happier now
Come on shut up. You don't have respect whoever you are; just nasty.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Moferere: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
Them never see anything.
Hunger wey go wire dia head still dey with Yahaya Bello for Kogi. E go soon cross enter Anambra.

People who are predominantly traders are observing luck down because of one riff-raff called MNK?
O wrong nau undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by collagiatepaper: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kasy nwa Nsukka, you wan cry? You no.go face your useless worthless backward Enugu state?

Ok lemme call Nsukkachap and chimaogenyi

Ikpunwanyianamb:

1 Like

Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Ikpunwanyianamb: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
FakeUnity:
And your signature says 'cursed anambra'. Ewedu vulture why are deceiving your brown rusted roof in oshogbo?
Ndi Anambra bu ndi a aburu onu
Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Ikpunwanyianamb: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
FakeUnity:
And your signature says 'cursed anambra'. Ewedu vulture why are deceiving your brown rusted roof in oshogbo?
Ikpu nwanyi Anambra is my moniker, blind goat cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by collagiatepaper: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ndi Enugu bu outcasts. Enugu is a cursed backward shithole state filled with illiterates and miscreants cheesy

[s]
Ikpunwanyianamb:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by poiZon: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

So if they don't sale those goods on monday, the goods will automatically expire and will never be sold again..
Abeg expantiate

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Ikpunwanyianamb: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
poiZon:

So if they don't sale those goods on monday, the goods will automatically expire and will never be sold again..
Abeg expantiate
I would have answered you if you lived in the south east, you may not have also asked this if you were in the south east. I can only relate with those who know,kpele
Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Ikpunwanyianamb: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
collagiatepaper:
Ndi Enugu bu outcasts. Enugu is a cursed backward shithole state filled with illiterates and miscreants cheesy

[s][/s]
Ikpu nwanyi Anambra grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Nsukkacursed: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
Ikpunwanyianamb:

Ikpu nwanyi AnambraD
[/s]

Nsukka people are cursed people from Benue
Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by SarkinYarki: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
Sensible people like me warned against this type of approach
Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by OG1BABY(f): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Okay
Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nice
Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by poiZon: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

I would have answered you if you lived in the south east, you may not have also asked this if you were in the south east. I can only relate with those who know,kpele
Bobo i dont support ipob, but am asking if u don't open shop on mondays, will d goods and services spoil after that day?
Losing money is different from failing to make money.. U open ur shop sit till night u no make sales, ur goods r still intact than u sell but and instead of gaining u lost, n there r no goods in the shop.. So not making money is different from losing money.
The only people losing is the state govt cos they r now being restricted to getting taxes and revenues for 4working days instead of 5..
Every trader who goes to east to buy goods knows that monday is sit at home, so they travel on tuesdays n do theri shopping.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by adesegun121(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ok
Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by akanke79: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

We dont need anyone more migrants in SW,igbos should make their place habitable for their kinsmen.
You cannot put fire in your houses and run to other regions.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Emyogalanya: 5:17am On Sep 28, 2021
FakeUnity:
you did not notice his name too.
Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by pointblank247(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2021
Op you saw all these while in a bus that took you through the road to Nnewi. Did the bus also go through the market ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Capitalpunisher: 6:25am On Sep 28, 2021
Op your yeyerity dey smell
Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by gidgiddy: 6:35am On Sep 28, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

So you want Igbos to relocate their multi-million Naira businesses elsewhere just because keke riders didnt make enough money on a Monday? This is your reason?

Have ever asked the same Igbos in the North where Boko haram, ISWAP , killer herdsmen and different armed bandits are slaughtering people daily, to relocate their businesses elsewhere?

May be keke riders are making money there
Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Bantu10: 6:39am On Sep 28, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

So aburu ótú Nne gi onu?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Walkee: 7:17am On Sep 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2021
gidgiddy:

So you want Igbos to relocate their multi-million Naira businesses elsewhere just because keke riders didnt make enough money on a Monday? This is your reason?

Have ever asked the same Igbos in the North where Boko haram, ISWAP , killer herdsmen and different armed bandits are slaughtering people daily, to relocate their businesses elsewhere?

You are damned.

Oh you want them to leave their businesses dormant and be sitting at home like jobless Igbos?

You end won't be glorious anyway.

They should relocate and make money.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Brimstone77: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

wow so you went about looking their faces one after the other??

You must be a psychologist to notice all these...

I don't need lenses to identify zombies...
Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Lifestone(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2021
gidgiddy:

It sound absurd to me each time sympathizers of IPOB compares SE to the ravaged north. It shows how low it has become

1 Like

Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Afamed: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2021
Taliban of East
Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 28, 2021
Walkee:
Remain in your East. You can't ruin your own region and then move to other regions to litter the streets with dirty kiosks and substandard goods. Stay in your East.
You are no better than the fulanis you detest so much

You want Igbos to murder thrm?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Ikpunwanyianamb: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2021
gidgiddy:

Those guys u mentioned don't go inside cities, igbos are making their money in kano,kaduna and are smiling to the bank cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday by Ikpunwanyianamb: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2021
poiZon:

Bobo i dont support ipob, but am asking if u don't open shop on mondays, will d goods and services spoil after that day?
Losing money is different from failing to make money.. U open ur shop sit till night u no make sales, ur goods r still intact than u sell but and instead of gaining u lost, n there r no goods in the shop.. So not making money is different from losing money.
The only people losing is the state govt cos they r now being restricted to getting taxes and revenues for 4working days instead of 5..
Every trader who goes to east to buy goods knows that monday is sit at home, so they travel on tuesdays n do theri shopping.
You are not in the south east obviously so I will still not answer you

(1) (2) (Reply)

External Reserves Slides To Four Months Low At $39.98 Billion / Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) / Peter Obi Read Out The Ethnic Whatsapp Message He Got From Tinubu Support Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.