Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,235 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today (3684 Views)

What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / If You Do Not Read Any Other Thing Today PLEASE Take Time To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by pointblank247(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2021
Yea I noticed that some gods are in support of the sit at home protest. I even suspect that the hand of the almighty chukwuokikeabiama is in it. Come to think of it, after the treath of His excellency the governor of Anambra state to deal with people that should continue to partake in the protest, deal with the market leaders and banks that refuse to back out, the thing come escalate,

The worst is the involvement of the elements in the sit at home.

You know wetin be elements ?
I mean that rain no gree make person go out of his compound in anambra state, nobi small thing oo, come see lightening and thunder. Even our beautiful Anambra roads na so flood block am ssy person no go pass there today.
Even e get one man wey talk say he must to go out say wetin be ipod, the man put on rain coat waka comot, e never tey wey i hear say flood carry am Knack am head for pavement before e carry am go land of sabo.
Na so i see am for my area today.
You sef how you see am

16 Likes

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by Arda1000(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2021
pointblank247:
Yea I noticed that some gods are in support of the sit at home protest. I even suspect that the hand of the almighty chukwuokikeabiama is in it. Come to think of it, after the treath of His excellency the governor of Anambra state to deal with people that should continue to partake in the protest, deal with the market leaders and banks that refuse to back out, the thing come escalate,

I mean that rain no gree make person go out of his compound in anambra state, nobi small thing oo, come see lightening and thunder. Even our beautiful Anambra roads na so flood block am ssy person no go pass there today.
Even e get one man wey talk say he must to go out say wetin be ipod, the man put on rain coat waka comot, e never tey wey i hear say flood carry am Knack am head for pavement before e carry am go land of sabo.
You sef how you see am

Literally the rain is everywhere in the East

9 Likes

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by Akonamasi: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2021
Lollllll. Land of Sabo grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by Emyogalanya: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2021
Even the gods have defied the government. The voice of the people is the voice of God. The fate of the people is now in their hands.

12 Likes

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by pointblank247(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2021
Arda1000:
Literally the rain is everywhere in the East
so is that not the hands of some benevolent gods in support of the agitation ?

5 Likes

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by uBuNiT: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Mmiri n'eru n'igwe, Onegh'eru na nkiti.... imakwa na mmiri a Gedozi ihe m'ozo.
THE RAIN WILL KILL THEM CARRY THEM(obiano&family) GO sabo

4 Likes

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by Arda1000(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2021
pointblank247:
so is that not the hands of some benevolent gods in support of the agitation ?
i can’t say for sure

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by tollyboy5(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2021
lol yeebos are really funny. but i support your move on your behalf tho grin
Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by jmoore(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2021
It rains almost everyday.

The gods must be really crazy.

Confused god that should have blinded DSS and prison officials so Nnamdi Kanu will escape is busing pouring water on Igboland.

Ndo nu!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by edochie12: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2021
The rain dey too much here,I am still inside my apartment,I haven't come outside to see wetin dey happen

1 Like

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by Imemine: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2021
Instead of the government threats, they should listen to the people and work on their behalf, starting with ban on open grazing. Etc.

5 Likes

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by peeps4u: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2021
pointblank247:

You sef how you see am

Rained in Osogbo and also heavily in ife this morning. Your god must have enforced sit at home order in SW also

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2021
pointblank247:

You sef how you see am

You guys lie alot

I don't know between Ipob and lai Mohammed who should be given certificate for lying.

Secondly it shows you have nothing meaningful you are doing, that's why you want others to sit at home and be idle like you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2021
peeps4u:

Rained in Osogbo and also heavily in ife this morning. Your god must have enforced sit at home order in SW also

Lol

Don't you know Igbos are very stupid in reasoning, useless set of people.
Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by newinventions: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2021
Hey, I have been using a site called SocialRebel and earned $50 today! You get paid for testing apps, voicing opinion and posting on social media. Its just that easy. Sign up with my link for a $50 bonus instantly! https://share.socialrebel.co/Tomidy
Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by udele1: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2021
Foolishness. Jobless visionless people destroying their region and bragging about it. For your mind, you are wise. Well other regions will take advantage of your Foolishness, poltically and economically.

Then you will contribute more for the actualization of the online Biafra.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by obyrich(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Imemine:
Instead of the government threats, they should listen to the people and work on their behalf, starting with ban on open grazing. Etc.
This is what I have been saying. The government have to do more of engagement and less of threat. Build people's confidence.

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by pointblank247(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
MelesZenawi:

You guys lie alot

I don't know between Ipob and lai Mohammed who should be given certificate for lying.

Secondly it shows you have nothing meaningful you are doing, that's why you want others to sit at home and be idle like you.
according to you ipob are idle people abi? But they have bought all the land in your state and convrrted them to shops, your argument lacks cohesion
sorry, my post is for people that can reason properly,

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
pointblank247:
according to you ipob are idle people abi? But they have bought all the land in your state and convrrted them to shops, your argument lacks cohesion

Ana akogheli.

They have...??

How many did you buy?

Useless IPob miscreants everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by pointblank247(m): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Ana akogheli.

They have...??

How many did you buy?

Useless IPob miscreants everywhere.

I even bought your stupid family house anu ofia

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by paramakina202: 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
pointblank247:

You sef how you see am

Let the gods send thunder and lightening to go and free MNK from DSS cage.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by pointblank247(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
jmoore:
It rains almost everyday.

The gods must be really crazy.

Confused god that should have blinded DSS and prison officials so Nnamdi Kanu will escape is busing pouring water on Igboland.

Ndo nu!!!
by rattling a monosyllabic Igbo word you think we are useless like you to mistake you for an Igbo, you are an a*s liking ofe nmanu efulefu.

3 Likes

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
pointblank247:
I even bought your stupid family house anu ofia

Ozu.

That's how you Ipob miscreants go about with abstract Stupidity...uchu.

No wonder govt don't take una serious...umu ezibida.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by PRESIDENT2003(f): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emyogalanya:
The voice of the people is the voice of God. The fate of the people is now in their hands.

like the Catholics would say "Vox populi, Vox Dei - the voice of the people is the voice of God

1 Like

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by BiafraInc: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
WHY IS THE LIKE BUTTON ONLY ON CLICK PER PERSON? SHOULD HAVE BEEN 1000 CLICKS PER PERSON. THIS THREAD DESERVES A MILLION LIKES.
Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by dododawa1: 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
edochie12:
The rain dey too much here,I am still inside my apartment,I haven't come outside to see wetin dey happen
oga leave your wife alone.
Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by Capitalpunisher: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Ozu.

Josephine igbokwe spotted, you were only able to prove that the blood of the aboki that raped your stupid mum with an oversized dick did not complete the job,
Some mad men from Igbo region helped out
Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
Josephine igbokwe spotted, you were only able to prove that the blood of the aboki that raped my stupid mum with an oversized dick did not complete the job,
Some mad men from Igbo region helped out

I understand u hv akwunaike as a mother. She must be a damned hole.
Ozu.

Speak for your state, Igbo no be state..nkakwu
Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by Capitalpunisher: 2:47am On Sep 14, 2021
MelesZenawi:

I understand u hv akwunaike as a mother. She must be a damned hole.
Ozu.

Speak for your state, Igbo no be state..nkakwu
otu nne gi gbarie there, even as the maggots escaping from the cunt of your mad mother is causing hold up on the high ways of amawusa, you you are here looking for death,
Just know that you have failed as a the rabid monkey you are.

1 Like

Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by ablejesus26(m): 4:45am On Sep 14, 2021
pointblank247:

Bia nwokem Igbos are buying properties not the occutic brainwashed group of thugs doing nonsense scam ipob �.
Hope you are not tagging Igbo into your rubbish occult ipob �.
Re: I Noticed This About The Sit-at-home Thing Today by Collyweed: 6:21am On Sep 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

Bia nwokem Igbos are buying properties not the occutic brainwashed group of thugs doing nonsense scam ipob �.
Hope you are not tagging Igbo into your rubbish occult ipob �.

Don’t mind them!

IPOB is just a mumu cult. What is the difference between them and other cults like Vikings or NBM, who say they’re liberating black people.

And the worst thing is that because of their ignorance about our history they keep venerating that useless deity, chukwuokike abiama that brought our people nothing but misery and pain in the past.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu Looking Unimpressed As Tinubu Is Overwhelmed By OBI / Extreme Poverty In Nigeria, Do Your Part To Help / Achievements of the Man who is said to be "Clueless".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.